C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

Proud owner of a 2000 C280 Sport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proud owner of a 2000 C280 Sport

Hello all.

Name is Tom. Live in Panama City, Panama. Just picked up a c280 Sport a few hours ago & absolutely love it.
It is a one-owner vehicle with all maintenance records( I also have the service manual in SPANISH & the original salesmans name & such). It was owned by the Mitsubishi Dealership manager here.
I am not sure of all the options on it. But know it has the full leather option( on the door panels) & it sits rather low. He also put AMG wheels on it...so it looks rather nice.
I have to get a door key made tomorrow though as the owner lost it years ago.

I will admit, I know close to nothing about these vehicles(post 96) but am a very quick learner & have been in the auto field for close to 20 years(mainly domestic & asian).
Not many plans for it for now. Just maybe an A/V system & thats about it. Until I get more into the car & actually lean more about it.
I'll have some pictures up soon as APPARENTLY a USB cable for a FUJI digital camera here is EXTREMELY hard to come by

Anyway. Just wanted to do a quick intro. I look forward to learning alot here & sharing what I know about other makes, if the questions arise. I am big into drag racing & doing a little autocross.

Talk to you all later,
Tom
Old 05-08-2006, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 CLK 430 Coupe
Originally Posted by Espresso
Hello all.

Name is Tom. Live in Panama City, Panama. Just picked up a c280 Sport a few hours ago & absolutely love it.
It is a one-owner vehicle with all maintenance records( I also have the service manual in SPANISH & the original salesmans name & such). It was owned by the Mitsubishi Dealership manager here.
I am not sure of all the options on it. But know it has the full leather option( on the door panels) & it sits rather low. He also put AMG wheels on it...so it looks rather nice.
I have to get a door key made tomorrow though as the owner lost it years ago.

I will admit, I know close to nothing about these vehicles(post 96) but am a very quick learner & have been in the auto field for close to 20 years(mainly domestic & asian).
Not many plans for it for now. Just maybe an A/V system & thats about it. Until I get more into the car & actually lean more about it.
I'll have some pictures up soon as APPARENTLY a USB cable for a FUJI digital camera here is EXTREMELY hard to come by

Anyway. Just wanted to do a quick intro. I look forward to learning alot here & sharing what I know about other makes, if the questions arise. I am big into drag racing & doing a little autocross.

Talk to you all later,
Tom
Welcome and congrats. Sounds like you found a nice one.

Regards,

e harmon