C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Clear tail light covers for C230K?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2002 | 02:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

2004 Civic Si. FWD for the Win!
Originally posted by BrabusCClass
They seem to love to flame over there....LOL! They flame everything and everyone
I know! I posted something about the rear seat that I have in my crx (I imported it from NZ), and got some responses calling it rice. I mean, it's a jdm part, how can it be rice? Many angry young men over there!
Old 06-11-2002 | 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GL450, Sienna SE
Originally posted by tommy

I know! I posted something about the rear seat that I have in my crx (I imported it from NZ), and got some responses calling it rice. I mean, it's a jdm part, how can it be rice? Many angry young men over there!
No I remember some people stating that they will flame everything just because they can. They think it makes it more interesting. Weird.... They flamed my friends TypeR JDM front end conversion and just said its ugly...no reasons. Ahahaha. I think it was just as a joke. Regardless flaming seems like a must over there. LOL.
Old 06-11-2002 | 02:38 PM

M3
I dunno about flaming a JDM Front End. Most guys on the Type-R board love the JDM Front End. There are a lot of stuck up guys there though. A lot of bandwagon jumpers too!
Old 06-11-2002 | 02:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally posted by BrabusCClass

They seem to love to flame over there....LOL! They flame everything and everyone.

Anyways, Im glad people like my smoked lights. The way I did it is, I took the taillights off my car including the third brake light. Taped it up with masking tape and sprayed. The tint spray I used is not your typical spray. Mine peels off. LOL! It isnt as glossy but when I get sick of it, I can just peel it off. Its also more like a grey type of color not black so even if I kept spraying it over and over it would never get black. I used this particular spray because I have smoked out lights before and they never came off and I was stuck buying new taillights.
if i ever did this i would definitly need the kind that peels of just incase i did not like it or even if i got tired of it. how easy is it to peel off?