C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Us Spec Command Naviagtion Installed yesterday!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by drexappeal
Nah, I was just making sure. It's no problem. Since you're fairly new, I just wanted to make sure you weren't mis-understanding. The MOST systems are similar, yes, however the units themselves are different across the different MY's. In other words, you wouldn't be able to use the comands on a w203 on the w215...etc...

Oh, and if you wanted to find stuff specifically related to the w215 CL, you can highlight specific forums and it will narrow your search to just that forum instead of searching every make/model specific forum.

HA!!! i'm straight, that section of the boards, no offense, is weak....really. when i was searching specificaly, it was for certain items not cars, i'm used to the VBulletin, my previous car was a Dodge Intrepid(i know, big upgrade, and only 22 lol) and the forums i belonged to were great. dodgeintrepid.net

some very good people on that board, never gonna leave em lol. the w215 section, everywere, is very dead, like a ghost town. i know its due to less owners with that car then the w203, so i cant complain. its a more diverse forum then just 1 car specific.

and i understand the differance in the car/MOST models, but its the thought that counts, ya know. so hope u dont mind if i gain my knowledge by lurkin on u c class's lol. once again, thanks for readin.

so........ how much this gonna cost me lol.... i'm guessing its gonna be a hella lot cheaper for me to just use a RGB converter or even a PAC.

right?

ALi