C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

V6 C230

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
Proof from an '06 ordering guide...
Attached Thumbnails V6 C230-clipboard01.jpg  
Old 05-29-2005, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
NEW C230 V6 2496cc 204 HP Hong Kong Spec 7G-Tronic

I got this from Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong showroom today
They start taking orders now. Initially, they offer
known as the Classic Sports Version (New Generation)
NEW C230 V6 2496cc 204 HP Hong Kong Spec with 7G-Tronic !
Attached Thumbnails V6 C230-c230a_resize.jpg   V6 C230-c230b_resize.jpg   V6 C230-1_resize.jpg   V6 C230-2_resize.jpg  

Last edited by cntlaw; 05-29-2005 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by delbomber
Here's the proof. Hopefully, if some bogus video is enough to satisfy certain people, an ACTUAL ORDER for an '06 C230 will suffice...no mention of engine, but the C230 is around for 06. Case closed.
But then again you mentioned this here and implied that this was a fact.

Sorry, but you are in fact...wrong. And the sources you have spoken to have fed you bad information. Of course they were probably just trying to unload their stockpile of 05's.

Tell me how a dealer in Maryland had a production slot reserved IN MY NAME for an '06, V6 230? Was I going to be the only person in America with one of these? Gee, maybe I should have, 'cause he offered it to me at invoice...yeah, they do that all the time for special-order imports!! This is not hearsay as you are so apt to spread on here, but first-hand info. If it turns out to be false, then the dealer was lying and forged documents. I might even still have the order at work, which I could then scan and show. Until then, be reasonable for once, and accept something is possible outside the realm of your own perception of reality.

Cheers.
And now in your order pic post you retract that which you posted in the same thread a few posts earlier.

I wonder how much of your own advise regarding speculations, hypothetical issues, etc., that you have given on this forum would be applicable in this situation. :p
Old 05-29-2005, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C230wz 6M
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
But then again you mentioned this here and implied that this was a fact.

And now in your order pic post you retract that which you posted in the same thread a few posts earlier.

I wonder how much of your own advise regarding speculations, hypothetical issues, etc., that you have given on this forum would be applicable in this situation. :p
I'm not following I was just saying the order I scanned doesn't specify the the engine (but it IS a v6)...but it enough to refute the claim the c230 is finito.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
I'm not following I was just saying the order I scanned doesn't specify the the engine (but it IS a v6)...but it enough to refute the claim the c230 is finito.
What you are saying is we are to believe your word (about the V6) even so you can't prove it (based on order sheet) which is contrary to your own statements (provide proof) on other posts. JB posted an order sheet that told the stealer nothing, at best it eluded (sp?) to possibilities. And yes we all know, based on published info on mostly German sites, or their linked derivatives, about the new V6 issues. You try to make this a basis of believe and argumentation that supports your position without showing anything verifiable.

Maybe you need to reread your original post again where you ascertained fact; if dealer is lying then....... You already have claimed to be a professional negotiator. In my book that implies someone that brings both parties together and therefore has to keep the facts straight. But frankly, most of your posts hint at your interpretation of negotiator: salesmonkey - try and confuse the issues to your benefit. Or to put it another way; redirect to get away. I'm looking forward to your next redirect. $0.02
Old 05-29-2005, 02:04 PM

05 C230wz 6M
What you are saying is we are to believe your word (about the V6) even so you can't prove it (based on order sheet) which is contrary to your own statements (provide proof) on other posts. JB posted an order sheet that told the stealer nothing, at best it eluded (sp?) to possibilities. And yes we all know, based on published info on mostly German sites, or their linked derivatives, about the new V6 issues. You try to make this a basis of believe and argumentation that supports your position without showing anything verifiable.

Maybe you need to reread your original post again where you ascertained fact; if dealer is lying then....... You already have claimed to be a professional negotiator. In my book that implies someone that brings both parties together and therefore has to keep the facts straight. But frankly, most of your posts hint at your interpretation of negotiator: salesmonkey - try and confuse the issues to your benefit. Or to put it another way; redirect to get away. I'm looking forward to your next redirect. $0.02
Are you serious? Presenting fact after fact in an argument is redirecting to you? Hilarious. Wow, that negotiator comment really stung you for some reason...but I'm a bit flattered you take such an interest in me...

And what the hell are you talking about? I said the order sheet is proof, it's not like making your own video to show what you want...Then, facetiously, I said the dealer may have forged it. That's an order sheet for an 06 c230. With a build date and a delivery date.

I laugh at a moderator making a personal attack, rather than refuting a comment. You're not making sense, either. That is a legit document.

Goodbye.

Last edited by delbomber; 05-29-2005 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Are you serious? Presenting fact after fact in an argument is redirecting to you? Hilarious. Wow, that negotiator comment really stung you for some reason...but I'm a bit flattered you take such an interest in me...

And what the hell are you talking about? I said the order sheet is proof, it's not like making your own video to show what you want...Then, facetiously, I said the dealer may have forged it. That's an order sheet for an 06 c230. With a build date and a delivery date.

Goodbye.

As expected and true to form - redirect - to put focus somewhere else.

Thanx for the acknowledgement of my memory. Thanx for being true and doing exactly as I foretold.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:14 PM

05 C230wz 6M
As expected and true to form - redirect - to put focus somewhere else.

Thanx for the acknowledgement of my memory. Thanx for being true and doing exactly as I foretold.
Redirect???? I validated the legitimacy of the document...I'm NOT understanding your question or point. Is english your native language?

With the c240 argument, there are certain requirements for an experiment's results to be considered valid. Until then, there is no PROOF.

What is subjective about a sales order? It IS proof by the very basis of its existence.

You make a comment about redirects. I refute it...no redirect there. You question the criteria of proof. I address...no redirect there.

A redirect is calling a mathematical example a "paper race". O refuting a mathematical Newtonian example by bringing attention to weight. Guess we drive on paper bridges, and paper roads, too.

I'm not playing anymore of your games. I gave REAL proof, sorry it's not good enough for you. Sorry you don't seem to understand that.

Glad you're so keen on keeping the forum tidy...because you're contributing to its demise as a fun destination. (Now THAT is a redirect...get it!!??).

Last edited by delbomber; 05-29-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Redirect???? I validated the legitimacy of the document...I'm NOT understanding your question or point. Is english your native language?

With the c240 argument, there are certain requirements for an experiment's results to be considered valid. Until then, there is no PROOF.

What is subjective about a sales order? It IS proof by the very basis of its existence.

You make a comment about redirects. I refute it...no redirect there. You question the criteria of proof. I address...no redirect there.

A redirect is calling a mathematical example a "paper race". O refuting a mathematical Newtonian example by bringing attention to weight. Guess we drive on paper bridges, and paper roads, too.

I'm not playing anymore of your games. I gave REAL proof, sorry it's not good enough for you. Sorry you don't seem to understand that.

Glad you're so keen on keeping the forum tidy...because you're contributing to its demise as a fun destination. (Now THAT is a redirect...get it!!??).

I'll leave it up to the membership to determine the issue of redirect and the examples/exchange/proof/acknowledgement provided within this thread. You and I both know the value/truth that lies within.

Thank you for the entertainment/exchange/experience.

Old 05-29-2005, 02:52 PM

05 C230wz 6M

I'll leave it up to the membership to determine the issue of redirect and the examples/exchange/proof/acknowledgement provided within this thread. You and I both know the value/truth that lies within.

Thank you for the entertainment/exchange/experience.

Are you laughing because you never address anything I say in defense or as evidence, thereby being the biggest redirecter on here??

Great forum this is turning into...Leading by example.

As to the original intention of this thred. The 06 C230wz is alive, despite what some people have said. I presented an actual order sheet, with a build date and delivery date. If that is redirecting, then Ich muß nach Deutschland umziehen!!

Last edited by delbomber; 05-29-2005 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C230SS 6MT, 1966 Triumph TR4a IRS, Shelby Cobra 427 Supercharged
First off... I said it was a V6 just not going to be the 2.5 but rather a 3.0. It wouldnt surprise me that MBUSA would keep C230 and not use C280 because its a popular name. Jim, was that an order form thing-a-majig for the US? Cause if so, that is the first proof I have seen that the new C230 will infact have the 2.5 V6. And while yes they list it in HK and other countries, that does not mean we will get it state side, like we do not get the C180, C200 and all the other various models. Anyways, if what Jim posted was for the US, then I will consider that enough proof to suggest that the next C230 will be a 2.5 V6, which I would rather have... This way I wouldnt be kicking myself for not waiting and getting the 3.0 with 230hp. I would rather have the 1.8 I4 than the 2.5 V6... Just my opinion...
Old 05-29-2005, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Jim Banville
Proof from an '06 ordering guide...
thank you for that jim.... a case of a picture being worth a thousand words!

that new C230 sounds interesting!
Old 05-29-2005, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That info I posted was sent in pdf form to me from a dealer in ATL. The bottom of the pdf page had an incomplete web address that started out http://dealerorderingguide.mbusa.com.../site/DOG/menu... . Since it went through a third party, I can't gaurantee its validity.
Old 05-29-2005, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32

I posted that form a while back (around 4/25) along with a couple more that showed fewer colors being offered and rear side airbags becoming an option, and people said it all wasn't true, so who knows?
Old 05-29-2005, 07:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Are you laughing because you never address anything I say in defense or as evidence, thereby being the biggest redirecter on here??

Great forum this is turning into...Leading by example.

As to the original intention of this thred. The 06 C230wz is alive, despite what some people have said. I presented an actual order sheet, with a build date and delivery date. If that is redirecting, then Ich muß nach Deutschland umziehen!!
well, you are the chicken f c u k 'er that bought one of the last cement mixer four cylinder cars from MB. i think that's funny enough.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:25 PM

2002 C230K Coupe & 2005 C230 SS
Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
well, you are the chicken f c u k 'er that bought one of the last cement mixer four cylinder cars from MB. i think that's funny enough.
I don't quite understand your comment "one of the last cement mixer four cylinder cars from MB". Mercedes will continue to manufacture C Class cars with 4 cylinder engines (C180 and C200) in Germany, just not export them to the US, in my opinion due to the weak $$. The same reason, in my opinion again, that the B-class (with turbo charged 4 cyclinder engines) has been delayed over here.
Old 05-30-2005, 01:16 AM

05 C230wz 6M

If I'm not mistakne, you were claiming the C230 was dead in the water...

my sources say the C230k is being repaced with the C280

this is one area i know i have correct information.

A C280... loved my old c280 back in 1997 and I look forward to finding a way to get rid of my C230k to get a C280. But it not worth flipping of of a lease for thats for sure.
Or two pictures being worth two thousand words? Mine was first, and also proved you wrong....REDIRECTER!!

The C230 lives on.

Cheers.

Last edited by delbomber; 05-30-2005 at 01:21 AM.