C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

She's a beaut, Clark...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by Jim Banville
Nah. I've had Bellsouth DSL for a couple months now
Would anyone like to see any more bone stock silver c230 sedan's?
Congrats Jim!
Posting pictures of stock cars that are not yours is totally irrelevant to this discussion and you're just being difficult. This has to do with the original poster's car and he should not have to face such disrespect. Afterall, nobody forced you to look at the thread.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
Another...
that black CL is hot!!!
Old 05-28-2005, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Isn't there a picture thread sticky at the top of the forum?
apparently not. :p
Old 05-28-2005, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
Originally Posted by Blake P
Congrats Jim!
Posting pictures of stock cars that are not yours is totally irrelevant to this discussion and you're just being difficult. This has to do with the original poster's car and he should not have to face such disrespect. Afterall, nobody forced you to look at the thread.

Sorry, but this forum has been so BLAH! lately. Every other post is a C230 vs. C240 argument, and now looking at pics of BONE STOCK cars is as interesting/exciting/intriguing/compelling as watching paint dry
I could ignor it, but sometimes you feel the need to grab someone by the collar and shake them silly! :v
Old 05-28-2005, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Sorry, but this forum has been so BLAH! lately. Every other post is a C230 vs. C240 argument, and now looking at pics of BONE STOCK cars is as interesting/exciting/intriguing/compelling as watching paint dry
I could ignor it, but sometimes you feel the need to grab someone by the collar and shake them silly! :v
So you were the kid who got picked on in school and this is your way of getting revenge? Sorry man, but I just don't see the connection. Maybe there's something more constructive you could do with your time.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Almost a Member!

02 330Ci & 05 C230SS
So you were the kid who got picked on in school and this is your way of getting revenge? Sorry man, but I just don't see the connection. Maybe there's something more constructive you could do with your time.
well said
Old 05-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
Every other post is a C230 vs. C240 argument, and now looking at pics of BONE STOCK cars is as interesting/exciting/intriguing/compelling as watching paint dry
u should really hang out at W202 section then...
Old 05-28-2005, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Huh? Where did I say I was ever picked on, on this forum? You need to re-read my post. I'm saying this forum needs a good kick in the pants! The BS factor (stupid/tiring/repetative/unwinnable c230 vs. c240 arguments, pix of bone stock cars, etc.) has skyrocketed here this past week! Show me a new mod! Tell me a crazy/funny story about your W203! ANYTHING but ridiculous arguments and worthless pix
Old 05-28-2005, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
I'm saying this forum needs a good kick in the pants! The BS factor (stupid/tiring/repetative/unwinnable c230 vs. c240 arguments, pix of bone stock cars, etc.) has skyrocketed here this past week! Show me a new mod! Tell me a crazy/funny story about your W203! ANYTHING but ridiculous arguments and worthless pix
If you're unhappy with the forum, you need to ask yourself what you are doing to improve the situation. Making more worthless posts, as you have in this thread, only add to the BS factor. The guy wants to show off his new car, introduce himself, and recommend the dealership where he had a postive experience. That sounds like extremely worthwhile information to me.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Nah. I've had Bellsouth DSL for a couple months now
Would anyone like to see any more bone stock silver c230 sedan's?
if i ever bothered to take a picture of my silver C230k i would post it 10 times just for you!

but mine is really spiffy! it has xenons! and C32 brakes! and really worn outer tred blocks on the front tires.

want to see?

what a nice guy you are.... have a drink
Old 05-28-2005, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Huh? Where did I say I was ever picked on, on this forum? You need to re-read my post. I'm saying this forum needs a good kick in the pants! The BS factor (stupid/tiring/repetative/unwinnable c230 vs. c240 arguments, pix of bone stock cars, etc.) has skyrocketed here this past week! Show me a new mod! Tell me a crazy/funny story about your W203! ANYTHING but ridiculous arguments and worthless pix
this is the dumbest forum i have ever seen. people like your self destroy it because you can deal with others. the c240 debate is not a debate but a statement of fact. sheer fact. if you have an issue with it you can just go be angry all by your self. they guy got a new car and you are jumping in his sh*t because you dont want to see his car. if you dont want to see it dont freaking look. i never knew the forum had an issue with bandwidth and excessive traffic.

if you are so worried that people waste space on the forum... i honestly dont care what cars you drive.... or if they have DRL's and a tint?

the only nice thing nice about your avg post is the McLaren F1 car that shows up each time. Go Kimi!

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 05-29-2005 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:59 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
2018 E43
I found this forum when reaserching the W203. I asked a couple of questions about options, got some good responses, and the ordered the car. I posted about the ordering process, the I posted pics when the car arrived 10 weeks later. Honestly, I was kinda upset that I did not get more respones when I posted pics of my new bone stock car.........but if it kept you and your sour personality from posting hateful comments......it was worth it.

This should help: How not to get upset by picture posting.........

Old 05-29-2005, 12:03 AM

05 C230wz 6M
Whoa, whoa fellas....I take a trip to NY for the day and all hell breaks loose...

Apparently not everyone around here shares my love of movie quotes. What am I gonna say, "she's a beaut" and then post no pic? And geez, I thought I headed off any crankiness by poking fun at myself for posting it. This means one of two things...some people need to improve their reading comprehension skills or will say anything for sake of self-agrandizement. Ok, sorry for the psychobabble...(lol, I'm kidding with that analysis bit).

Jimbo (don't mind if I call you Jimbo), get a life man -- stop lamenting the "derth" of substantive posts and start bringing us some...Would you rather I add it to my signature so you get to look at it 8 times a day? I can do that, if you'd prefer. :v The day I get tired of looking at my or other's bone-stock car, is the day I get a new one...perhaps you are at or near that point??? If you think this pic is as uninspired as those stinkers you posted, there's no point in explaining (my final comment is a hint)...This is in no way a nasty retort, just simple questions and comments.

amdeutsch, I did post it in the picture thread. I didn't upload it twice, I merely linked to it from there...didn't think I was doing any harm by linking to it in the same thread as my question about the inspection exemption.

Not that I feel the need to explain myself, but that's what I do These are BEAUTIFUL vehicles...I appreciate every chance that I get to see one in a new light, one that captures the true beauty of seeing it in person that is often lost in a 2-d photo. I think this pic, more than most I've seen, does that. One I can show to people and say "THAT is my car" (of course, only when they ask, not the type to show off, but you know what I mean) and not have to qulify it with "but it looks better in person". Thought I'd share with my fellow comrades...Yeah, I'm excited about her, but I wouldn't have posted the pic if I didn't think it was an exceptionally good one (less the specks of dust on the lens, dang it)...

To the rest of the boys....thanks!! You too appreciate the beauty of these near-perfect looking gems of their, or just about any other, class. True art-lovers...

Cheers.

Last edited by delbomber; 05-29-2005 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
excites your girlfriend
Originally Posted by boynix
i know you wanna see my STOCK black sedan
let's see it!
Old 05-29-2005, 04:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BANNED
new silver c230
That West Virginia in you is coming out again, Jim. Remember what Mama said!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 01:37 PM

05 C230wz 6M
Ding da ding ding....

Ugh...noticed a small ding in the rear driver door. Car is two days old. No paint damage. Anything the dealer will honor, you think?

And this one was definitely my fault...scraped the hell out of the rear passenger rim...about a 3 inch scrape up one spoke. First time I've hit a curb in ten years of driving. Went to turn a corner, a woman started turning from the street I was turning onto and I cut it too close and clipped the rim on the curb. Hopefully dealer can fix when I take it in for my 1000 mile service. Ha, and to think I've suggested one or two people on here can't drive...

As for the ding, the last thread that specifically mentions repair is from 2002. Any suggestions? It's minor, but noticeable...would like to get it fixed.

I've already done/noticed more damage to my 2-day old C than in three years with my G. Well, at least I have that picture to stare at...

Last edited by delbomber; 05-29-2005 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Standy by..... I'm about to post pix of every dent and scratch on my car along with detailed accounts of how they happened! Try to be patient as I'm sure you all can't wait to see them
Let me know if you also want pix of front bumper bug residue
Old 05-29-2005, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
don't know about the dealer where you got the car from but the dealer where i bought my car (smythe in san jose) got the dent removal service. i watched the guy removing the dent from my car. it wasn't as easy as what you see on that one late night commercial and the guy did a fantastic job. It took him about 15 - 20 minutes to un-dent the car.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:59 PM

05 C230wz 6M
Originally Posted by mick1
don't know about the dealer where you got the car from but the dealer where i bought my car (smythe in san jose) got the dent removal service. i watched the guy removing the dent from my car. it wasn't as easy as what you see on that one late night commercial and the guy did a fantastic job. It took him about 15 - 20 minutes to un-dent the car.
Thanks...I will call the dealer on Tuesday...
Old 05-29-2005, 04:25 PM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
2018 E43
Yeh....what he ^ said.

When i bought my CPO BMW, they had this "paintless" dent removal guy that did an amazing job. He said all the tools were patented, and at a certain point - mad me leave, said I could not watch the "secret" process.....but man - it really worked.

-
Old 05-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Almost a Member!

02 330Ci & 05 C230SS
Originally Posted by Frank Rizzo
Yeh....what he ^ said.

When i bought my CPO BMW, they had this "paintless" dent removal guy that did an amazing job. He said all the tools were patented, and at a certain point - mad me leave, said I could not watch the "secret" process.....but man - it really worked.

-
After a night partying in the city, I noticed 2 friggin dents on my previous bmw. Thank god dentwizard was able to do a perfect job but yea try to get it done from the dealer, if not, hit up a dentwizard!

Last edited by boynix; 05-30-2005 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-30-2005, 01:37 AM

05 C230wz 6M
Originally Posted by boynix
After a night partying in the city, I noticed 2 friggin dents on my previous bmw. Thank got dentwizard was able to do a perfect job but yea try to get it done from the dealer, if not, hit up a dentwizard!
In the light of my buddy's porch, I noticed yet ANOTHER small indentation, this one on the hood. Again, no paint damage or sign of highway damage. This can't be coincidence, some poor handling must have taken place on the ship or on the way from the port.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:16 AM

08' BMW E92 Coupe
new silver c230
how bout' some pics of the yellow 360 in the background? even though it's probably stock and looks like everyother 360 i've seen in pics or person, i'd still love to see it.

Last edited by mbny; 05-30-2005 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:16 AM

08' BMW E92 Coupe
And another...
gotta say, that's a great shot. loving this pic
Old 05-30-2005, 10:17 AM

08' BMW E92 Coupe
delbomber: congrats on the new ride bro! enjoy and good luck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: She's a beaut, Clark...