C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Where to buy Projectors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 03:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05' C240 4matic
Originally Posted by Burnt Toast
yea, when i had my jetta i got depo headlamps (blacked out ones) they were replica e-code headlamps and they worked great and looked great. cost less then $300 new for the set.

I got my Bi-X from steve, and would not get those depo bi-X style lights. if you think about it for the price steve charges for OEM, you would buy those lights, then spend like $300 on an HID kit, thats the same price as the OEM! makes no sence.

plus as stated above if you ever have a problem with them, some dealers may fix it for free, my SA has seen my car 2 times before i got my lights, i showed up with the Bi-X installed and he didnt even notice they did not come with the car. he said "good choice with the lighting package"
That's what I said in the previous post. Plus those DEPO projectors are junk, so you might wanna take apart the headlights and change the projectors. (which will cost $$).But if those cost around $300 like other DEPO brand headlights, I will definitely get it.