C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Finally became an MB owner!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 06:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally became an MB owner!

Even if I had the worst credit and had to pay like $800 a month, it would still be worth it to drive this baby beast. This past friday I finally bought an 05 c230k. Used and way loaded! Barely 13k miles on it and almost every option available. It is a little weird going from an 04 GTI VR6 6 speed to a 4 cylinder automatic even though I've looked both high and low for a used 6 speed but they are just really rare. Got a good deal too, 30k out the door. That dealership must of gotten sick and tired of me comming in once a week since my accident in the gti back in February of this year. Who cares, half the time I was visiting my friend and the other half he was letting me drive every possible model for a couple hours.

I was in the market for an 03 e320 and almost bought it the day before but it was too much and already 3+ years old. The c230k is much sportier from the get go and mods are easy and somewhat cheaper if I was going to dump most of my down on the e320. Glad I didn't.

Black on black with tints (way too lite for me), lip spoiler, moon roof and rear sun shade. A slight dent on the driver's side side skirt and NO floor mats but these will be taken care of this Wednesday by the dealer. What I do need is some good advice on some soon to be and entry level performance mods. Since this is a compressor, that means no cold air induction right? Or am I wrong? (sorry if I sound like a total dumb*ss) And If so, can somone post a decent link to one? Never dealt with a supercharger before.

Then, some sort of chip for sure and the exhaust can wait until I recoup from the cost. Bright white or blue HID headlight kit, H&R springs and a tower strut would top it off.

I'm glad to be part of the MB family as cheese-corn-ball as that sounds. Thanking all of you in Advance.

Peace

:v

Last edited by Zillarpillow23; 10-09-2005 at 07:00 AM.