C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Tokyo Drift LIVE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Tokyo Drift LIVE!

ok the funniest thing happened today, I drove to the movies today, and parked like 20ft away from the entrance as usual, as I parked, 4 idiots lol pulled in, 2 preludes, 1 240sx, and 1 OLD MR2. so these 4 "idiots" think they are like the coolest little rice astronauts in the world, the parked together, and vroom vroomed out, lol, so these 4 idiots were in the same auditorium as me, AFTER the movie, ON the way home, i hear a bunch of crap catchin up ( I was local, so u can hear all the vroom vroom) and one of the preludes tried to "DRIFT" thinkin hes the new "DK" lol and he just skid and he like jammed on the brake lol ahah and he blocked off 2 lanes!, so im like shakin my head, and like i pull up, looked at him with the "ahahahahha lmfao" kinda look, and he and his friends "vroom vroom" at me, so I vroom vroomed at him, and then green I guned it, i had a little tire screech, they "tried" to catch up but man...they were wrong...they didnt have no 350z or no EVO and besides, their not vin diesel or lucas black. so after that, next red light, this black prelude pulls up rolls down his window (its this nerdy asian guy lol i'm asian and i think this guys a disgrace) and he goes "wanna race, i'll race u 1k, i got a GSR and a INJEN system" and I go, ahahha sure why not, so I gunned it, and dam was he wrong lol he never saw me ever again. I'm not gonna even "stop" to see if hes gonna gimme the 1k or his "GSR" lol no way that was a GSR.

that was my story... WATCH THE MOVIE GUYS! its the AMERICAN INITIAL D! its even on the same mountain!!!
Old 06-17-2006, 02:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 CLK55
talk about Tokyo Drift! thoes chicks were HOTTTTTTTTT!

the whole movie was great but the Nissan Engine in a Mustang is not impressive.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is SOLD
wtf?!?!? he actually wanted to race for 1k. swear he even has that much on him...LOL
Old 06-17-2006, 03:07 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
Originally Posted by D_Star
talk about Tokyo Drift! thoes chicks were HOTTTTTTTTT!

the whole movie was great but the Nissan Engine in a Mustang is not impressive.
AMEN man. Wow, fine chicks. When I saw that engine swap, I was like, "WTH!? Why would they do that!?" Good movie overall.

You shoulda stopped to get that 1k. Thats a lot of money, could buy yourself a set of basic Tein coilovers haha.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:29 AM

Is @ Home
prelude gsr, base prelude, sh-prelude???? integra gsr???

i was suppose to see this movie 2nite but thought about not wanting to risk getting into a car accident for that reason. i'll see it tomm and have my friend drive when hes off work

should i watch this movie? worth it?
Old 06-17-2006, 03:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
1996 E320, 2018 Ducati Panigale V4S, 2012 1199 Panigale
being an enthusiast myself I hate what these movies have done to the scene. Now every bone head in a fwd prelude will *** drag through intersections in the city streets. Like the neons and madd stickers yo I dont know if I will watch the movie, it disgusts me when people act like those guys advans was referring to, they make people like me look bad. Ick. Was the movie actually any good?
Old 06-17-2006, 04:12 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
Originally Posted by FlatlineEF9
being an enthusiast myself I hate what these movies have done to the scene. Now every bone head in a fwd prelude will *** drag through intersections in the city streets. Like the neons and madd stickers yo I dont know if I will watch the movie, it disgusts me when people act like those guys advans was referring to, they make people like me look bad. Ick. Was the movie actually any good?
I saw both Nacho Libre and then right after I went to see this movie, having a mind set that Tokyo Drift would be another stupid fast and the furious movie. I ended up liking Tokyo Drift a lot better than Nacho Libre, even though Nacho Libre was so hilarious
Old 06-17-2006, 04:14 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I saw Nacho Libre today, it was okay, but kinda like Napolean Dynomsuck.

Eh, not very many good movies out there. I need to watch FastFurious3, X3, and a slew of others though.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:39 AM

C 230K Coupé
I refuse to see that movie just because it's soo stupid and because of the people that go see them. They're exactly the people I hate seeing with their coffee can exhausts thinking they can drift even though they have a FWD . Drifting is also probably the slowest way of taking a car around a track, it's all for show.
I saw the first one but that was alright. The Toyota Supra is a pretty awesome car and prob. one of the few imports that gets some much cred. What's the car the guy drives around this time?
Oh and Bow Wow will always be Lil' Bow Wow to me
Old 06-17-2006, 06:39 AM

02 W163
haha .. nice .. i watched FF3 today too .. i like it alot .. but didnt expect the ending . (not gona ruin it for others) but damn i ahve a feeling they much make another one ... talking about drifting in US.

one the way home i was so temped to race. but i was in my civic and gas was expensive that why i didnt take my coupe . but ya while i was driving this stock c230k coupe starts to rev his engine.. AT A CIVIC .. like wtf u trying to prove that he can smoke a car 100 hp lower than him .
i was pretty pissed off cause if i would of drove my coupe i would of smoke his *** bad .....
Old 06-17-2006, 09:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
I'm pretty sure that guy didnt have that 1k on him, all 4 of those cars were the beat up rice cars, bumpers were scratchedm, the rear bumper was a diff color, dents, etc. He said "GSR"

my friend has a 2000 Civic with a Intergra GSR engine in it, its pretty quick, not that slow lol.

tokyo drift, oh man, lol that mustang, when the first scene his father fixed it up, i'm like...ah crap...something stupids gonna happen! lol that Nissan was so F*ed up!!! Lucas Black was lucky taht they didnt race in the parking lot, otherwise "drifting" up the ramp, dam lol his front and rear bumpers gota come off.!

those jap girls were hott, except for the one with the white band on her face..that was eww
Old 06-18-2006, 07:47 AM

2002 c 240
Originally Posted by r3v1ls
I refuse to see that movie just because it's soo stupid and because of the people that go see them. They're exactly the people I hate seeing with their coffee can exhausts thinking they can drift even though they have a FWD . Drifting is also probably the slowest way of taking a car around a track, it's all for show.
I saw the first one but that was alright. The Toyota Supra is a pretty awesome car and prob. one of the few imports that gets some much cred. What's the car the guy drives around this time?
What's the movie got to do with the stupid people with their "coffee can exhaust"???

It does not really mean when stupid people watch a movie, the movie will be stupid...

Maybe you are being arrogant and thinks that you are better than those people and the FF3 movie?

Oh by the way, I thought Bow Wow is gonna suck but not really!!! I like it when he sell stuff and try to bargain just to get money in a good way.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by JesLet
Oh by the way, I thought Bow Wow is gonna suck but not really!!! I like it when he sell stuff and try to bargain just to get money in a good way.

you mean bow wow was a hussstler husstlerrr
Old 06-18-2006, 04:11 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
w212 & s212
so funny that the past 3 fast n furious movies i've been too (at the block in OC) there are ALWAYS kids who think they're all crazy after watching that movie trying to race each other out of the parking lot.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:54 PM

2002 c 240
Originally Posted by advans
you mean bow wow was a hussstler husstlerrr
yes he is a HUSTLA. lol
Old 06-18-2006, 07:59 PM

2002 c240
Originally Posted by r3v1ls

He makes more money$$$ than you.... Who's lil' now?
Old 06-18-2006, 09:06 PM

Don't have a Mercedes right now...
I didn't like the movie too much. The story was completely disconnected from the previous movies and the plot didn't make much sense (wasn't realistic). Also, the actor they choose with the lame redneck accent wasn't all that impresive. However, great chicks and nice driving stunts. just my 2c.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:42 PM

cl203 Sports Coupe
The drift king(SORRY I SPELLED THIS WRONG, I Put KIND HAHA ) was in the movie! He made the Drift Bible go download it its pretty sick how he teaches his drifting techniques. I loved the movie and the music was catchy, the music they use in the commercial is now in my car haha but seriously, i went to see it at the Pike in Long Beach and they have a Sprial ramp just like the one in the movie, SOOOOO many people were trying to drive fast down the ramp that there ended up to be paint marks all over the walls of the ramp, those people are stupid.....haha but i really liked the movie and the chicks were HOt, except the ones with really bad makeup on em that make em look like they were sunburned around their eyes haha

Last edited by c230kracer; 06-19-2006 at 02:55 AM.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by c230kracer
The drift kind was in the movie! He made the Drift Bible go download it its pretty sick how he teaches his drifting techniques. I loved the movie and the music was catchy, the music they use in the commercial is now in my car haha but seriously, i went to see it at the Pike in Long Beach and they have a Sprial ramp just like the one in the movie, SOOOOO many people were trying to drive fast down the ramp that there ended up to be paint marks all over the walls of the ramp, those people are stupid.....haha but i really liked the movie and the chicks were HOt, except the ones with really bad makeup on em that make em look like they were sunburned around their eyes haha

hahah the one with the white strip on her face, lol i wanted to like her

altoa people "drive" fast lol after the movie, oh man. lol

lil bow wow lol he bought a 6-series lol and this guy is like...17? 18? lol oh man. and the stupid "hulk" Box he had lol that ***** was...****ty lol. it didnt even "race"
Old 06-18-2006, 11:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 C230 SS
Originally Posted by advans
hahah the one with the white strip on her face, lol i wanted to like her

altoa people "drive" fast lol after the movie, oh man. lol

lil bow wow lol he bought a 6-series lol and this guy is like...17? 18? lol oh man. and the stupid "hulk" Box he had lol that ***** was...****ty lol. it didnt even "race"
haha the hulk car kicked some ***... haha (kidding)... i wish they showed like more cars... i know the garage was full of pimped out cars, but only about 8 cars were actually raced... but nevertheless, i love the car chase wtih dk, han, etc etc...

and i wish US cops wouldnt try to stop us if we were going more than a certain speed, lol... however, our cops just call for backup... =[
Old 06-19-2006, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by rrpnow
haha the hulk car kicked some ***... haha (kidding)... i wish they showed like more cars... i know the garage was full of pimped out cars, but only about 8 cars were actually raced... but nevertheless, i love the car chase wtih dk, han, etc etc...

and i wish US cops wouldnt try to stop us if we were going more than a certain speed, lol... however, our cops just call for backup... =[
I wish if we did 180km+ the cops wont try!, lol over here, dam lol.

The Veilside RX-7 was amazingly hott!!! it won best show Tokyo Auto Salon 2005. I didnt like the fact how DK shot Han lol. As I remembered, they showed....

Green Hulk
Trashed Skyline
3 350z
veilside rx-7
EVO VIII

bow wow's hulk

Han's Veilside RX-7 with the 3 350z in the back

one thing, in the end, Vin Diesel comes with a STANG, lol and is he gonna "drift" lol
Old 06-19-2006, 01:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 C230 SS
i wanted to see that "drift"... and isnt that suppose to be his old mustang? then why a fully enclosed hood now? i like the open hood from the first one...
Old 06-19-2006, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by rrpnow
i wanted to see that "drift"... and isnt that suppose to be his old mustang? then why a fully enclosed hood now? i like the open hood from the first one...

I though he trashed it!? then he took the "6-second car" away from Paul Walker, and he said HAN was family...I'ma watch FF1 again lol just to see if HAN was in the movie!