C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

I Armor-All-ed my interior.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C3Twon AWD Jumpofffff
I've always used armour all for all my cars i dont think that armour all is bad but there are def better products out there. I only use the armour all leather wipes b/c they make life easier the only thing i dont like about the regular armour all stuff on the dash is that it attracts dust and gets dirtier over time
Old 09-18-2006, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Originally Posted by BlackLiquorish8
I've always used armour all for all my cars i dont think that armour all is bad but there are def better products out there. I only use the armour all leather wipes b/c they make life easier the only thing i dont like about the regular armour all stuff on the dash is that it attracts dust and gets dirtier over time
Agreed, I only use armour all because another family member bought it at Costco and I thought it was a waste to not use it. However, then I learned that your car can become "addicted to armour all" (hence the fading that occurs once you stop using it) so now I use it quite often (apply it a few times a year).

For my next car, I would definitely consider to switch from using armour all to the 303 product.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
Originally Posted by C230 Sport Coup

Was a little slimy for a day. It's gone now.
lol
Old 09-18-2006, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I mostly use this, it smells nice, does a good job of cleaning, removing dust, footprints, fingerprints. Quik Interior Detailer is not a protectant but I feel that the vinyl already has uv inhibitors and such and adding something that's a coating will attract dust and alter the natural appearance and feel of the vinyl. If there's scuff marks or I need something more heavy duty, I use Meg's #40 Vinyl Cleaner.

For the seats I use their gold class leather wipes because it's convenient but like any leather cleaner/protectant, you have to let it dry for a few hours before sitting on it or it will feel slippery and look blothcy but once dry it looks like it should. Their Gold Class leather cleaner/conditioner spray is good because it doesn't accumalate in the perforations like some cream cleaner/conditioners do.

Originally Posted by eckc21
Old 09-18-2006, 04:23 PM

2006 C280
Originally Posted by yeloaw
Lexol is the best.
Years ago I used Armor All. I eventually got tired of the shiny dashboard reflecting on the windshield on sunny days. Now, I only use Lexol products.

Here's a tip: instead of rubbing like crazy to get the dirt out of the nooks and crannies of the leather, use a slightly damp Mr. Clean magic eraser. Just rub with a little light pressure. I've been using them since they came out. They work especially well on the steering wheel and the center console armrest. Makes them look like new.