C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Body Shop Problem???????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C240 Black ext/ Grey int
Exclamation Body Shop Problem???????

Ok so I picked my car up a week and a half ago and ended up having to bring back to the body shop four times before it actually looked halfway decent. Now at night time It is hazy on the brand new hood with brand new paint. The new paint on the new bumber cover is chiped on the edge due to the installer being lazy. The horn is not as loud as the old one was. The computer is coming up with coolant level low. They replaced the radiator, the air condition condessor and put new fluid in all of it. Obviously four times and more problems I am a little Pissed Off with my service from them. The body shop Manager comes off as he could really give two ****s about my car. The assistant body shop manager is very nice and should be the body shop manager. What would you do go back and ***** at the manager more or go over his head? FOUR TIMES and still cant put qaulity out. I was going to take it to the dealership in Atlanta but decided to stop here in Athens and see and he said that he was confident they would do a excellent job and even buff out the entire car. Well yes my car looks better than it did from the damage but the overall qaulity is absolutely horrible. Who should I contact and how should I word my conversation to get this resolved because its deffinately not what a dealership should be doing as far as the qaulity. I brought it to the benz dealership over other bodyshops to expect factory qaulity repairs. Well little DID I KNOW they sucked. They were just lazy.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:49 PM
skr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'10 GLK350 4matic/ '05 BMW e46/'20 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost
If they are listed with you insurance company as an approved shop, you can call your insurance company and complain. They will have to make it better. Otherwise, put it in writing everything that has happened, as well as everything that needs to be corrected. Send it to the Body shop manager, as well as the General manager of the dealership. If it still doesn't get resolved get in touch with MBUSA customer service. This will take a lot of time and effort to get resolved, if the dealership doesn't step up, so be prepared.