C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

HID Fog Owners...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by jgsx
No, they're pulling you over because you're breaking the vehicle code, and hoping to bust you for something larger at the same time, like DUI

theres more important things in the world then tint and no front plate......people die left and right and theres threft and there busy dealing with ***** thats not worth it.......hell in AZ it's not illgeal for front tint and plate..........

now if i had migets in the trunk then thats a different story
Old 12-10-2006, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Alexbenz
theres more important things in the world then tint and no front plate......people die left and right and theres threft and there busy dealing with ***** thats not worth it.......hell in AZ it's not illgeal for front tint and plate..........

now if i had migets in the trunk then thats a different story
lol that's a lame *** comeback. I was loling all the way to the county jail when the mother who was driving her 3, 6 and 9 year old kids in her SUV, drunk, said, as she was handcuffed in the backseat "you ****ing pigs, why do you pick on a mother like me, when people are getting raped and murdered."

We pulled her over b/c she didn't signal her turn.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by The Godfather
lol that's a lame *** comeback. I was loling all the way to the county jail when the mother who was driving her 3, 6 and 9 year old kids in her SUV, drunk, said, as she was handcuffed in the backseat "you ****ing pigs, why do you pick on a mother like me, when people are getting raped and murdered."

We pulled her over b/c she didn't signal her turn.
shut your trap, you yourself knows it......getting tickets for front plate/tint is the gayest....just money for the city......
Old 12-10-2006, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 MERCEDES CLS63 AMG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PIAA-...spagenameZWDVW

the LED 9006 bulb might not be bright enough. i think they might just look like regular halogens but with a nice white colour to it instead. are you getting em?
Old 12-13-2006, 07:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
shut your trap, you yourself knows it......getting tickets for front plate/tint is the gayest....just money for the city......
honestly? No. Tint, that's officer safety. While I don't do street work and don't pull cars over, I can't imagine walking up to a sick *** benz like yours...say...in compton, with tint all around. Shiet, I wouldnt give a **** if it were a Ferrari...hell even if it weren't in Compton, let's say on the strip in front of a nice club... I don't know if it's a 70 yrs old dude with his college aged gf in there or Suge Knight and his boys..

and the license plate in the front, if I get a BOL on a car like yours and no plates, and you drive the opposite direction, I don't have a plate on you, and have to turn around, thus making me waste my time, so I might as well pull you over and tell you to put it on.

now on a civilian position, **** no I dont want an ugly *** plate on my and **** yeah I wanna rock my dark *** tint all around! Why? Cuz i'm an honest guy. But bad people do it for other reasons. Yep, one rotten apple spoiled the bunch...

Plus you're straight up terrorist looking anyway, so even if you have no tint and the car was 100% legit, your brown *** would still get pulled and stripped searched
Old 12-13-2006, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 c230 v6 SS
^^^^ man that sucks cause im straight up terrorist looking too...but its true. ever since 9/11, middle easterns gave blacks/mexicans freedom. , now we jus get blamed for everything.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:02 PM

2012 MERCEDES CLS63 AMG
Originally Posted by anthuny85
^^^^ man that sucks cause im straight up terrorist looking too...but its true. ever since 9/11, middle easterns gave blacks/mexicans freedom. , now we jus get blamed for everything.
true that.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by The Godfather
honestly? No. Tint, that's officer safety. While I don't do street work and don't pull cars over, I can't imagine walking up to a sick *** benz like yours...say...in compton, with tint all around. Shiet, I wouldnt give a **** if it were a Ferrari...hell even if it weren't in Compton, let's say on the strip in front of a nice club... I don't know if it's a 70 yrs old dude with his college aged gf in there or Suge Knight and his boys..

and the license plate in the front, if I get a BOL on a car like yours and no plates, and you drive the opposite direction, I don't have a plate on you, and have to turn around, thus making me waste my time, so I might as well pull you over and tell you to put it on.

now on a civilian position, **** no I dont want an ugly *** plate on my and **** yeah I wanna rock my dark *** tint all around! Why? Cuz i'm an honest guy. But bad people do it for other reasons. Yep, one rotten apple spoiled the bunch...

Plus you're straight up terrorist looking anyway, so even if you have no tint and the car was 100% legit, your brown *** would still get pulled and stripped searched
don't hate me cause i'm handsome son...... i can teach you some tips on how be like me...

i only have gotten tickets near my house, anywhere else i've been cool.....

it all really comes down to the cop........some care and some don't.....
Old 12-13-2006, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by anthuny85
if you come across a racist cop then yea......but reguardless before 9/11 or after i've never had any problems......and mike looks more threating them me...
Old 12-17-2006, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
if you come across a racist cop then yea......but reguardless before 9/11 or after i've never had any problems......and mike looks more threating them me...
For real dude. I look like a hispanic arab. Plus I'm black from the waist down, so I got it bad.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 C32 ///AMG
Originally Posted by M230K
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PIAA-...spagenameZWDVW

the LED 9006 bulb might not be bright enough. i think they might just look like regular halogens but with a nice white colour to it instead. are you getting em?
dont think those are worth $100