C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Does anyone feel like their KOMPRESSOR SUPERCHARGER is dying ? Loss of POWER ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by wizkid
You wanted help, I am giving it to you. Check the brigam-stratam valve. If you don't know where it is, throw up a picture of your engine compartment and I can edit the photo and show you were to look. It's easy to do...

Look I feel a little bad here. Tell you what, if it is not the brigam-stratam, we do have a cool tweak that most of us have done to get some more torque and horse out of the car. If you simply losen the screws right before the Mass Air Flow Sensor and pull it out about 1/2 inch you create a longer runner right before your TB. Good news is it's about 10 on the Torque and 5 on the HP. Dyno Proven. Look up my posts, these guys know that I don't BS about tech. Nor does Wiz.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C230 SS, 03 C32
^Thanks for the info. I will have that checked out.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C55
Originally Posted by sick_benz
^Dude I have no idea what you are talking about. 40 screen names, I just signed up on the forum, I was a member of BenzWorld and never came on to MBWorld until now. Secondly my C32 has a different instrument cluster and plus V6 Kompressor. And my C230 has white gauges and different interior. If you want me to take pictures of my cars I most certainly will to make you shut up. I was going to buy a new car 2 weeks ago until I got the C32 for a steal. As a matter of fact, I was about to even buy a members car off of here if you dont remember. Yall are stupid, are yall on some bubble kush ? It sure does sound like yall on the kushie thats even if yall know what I mean . Focus on the topic, all I asked was a simple question, then yall go way out into left field outta nowhere. Stay off the kush. Now back to the topic.
one more time < yall!

it looks like you're getting a W204 too! damn, thats a lot of C classes! or a lot of lies...i think the latter.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ford Pinto
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
Look I feel a little bad here. Tell you what, if it is not the brigam-stratam, we do have a cool tweak that most of us have done to get some more torque and horse out of the car. If you simply losen the screws right before the Mass Air Flow Sensor and pull it out about 1/2 inch you create a longer runner right before your TB. Good news is it's about 10 on the Torque and 5 on the HP. Dyno Proven. Look up my posts, these guys know that I don't BS about tech. Nor does Wiz.
That sounds like a better plan, actually. You would be eliminating serveral causes without doing much work while gaining some power.

Try that and let report back as soon as you can.