C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
99' SL500, 16' i3, 14' Passat TDI SEL
dont use the 'im 21 in socal' **** on us. you spent 20k and pretend your a baller with a c230? I have an S600 i bought for around 20k. hell even when people ask me how i can afford it at my age i just say 'you gotta love depreciation'. and then when they ask about my clk55, i just pull the Newport Beach card and say my mom bought it for me (just so i dont have to talk to them, because telling them how i managed to afford it will eithr make them jelous or think im a liar). If anything i think its classier to de=badge than to add more to whats already on the trunk lid.

My case aside, you are taught to have class...you cant buy it.
so your money would have suited you better if you bought that honda.

so if you thin we are haters and ***** well 'Thatz how we roll yo', you ain't balla enuff to be wit tha katz here' or whatever the **** you guys say in Buena Park. socal...Pfff

but yeah..why havent i been so brutally harassed? lol. it seems liek every new guy takes it in the *** for a week then they let him go. but i somehow flew under the radar (go me! woo!).
Old 03-09-2007, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML63 AMG
Originally Posted by Rahstyles
Damn wat the ****? I just went to sleep and i wake up wit all these hate comments!

YOu guys all own german cars. You guys **** too?

I'm not tryna front.. and btw.. like that kid said.. Why tha hell yall got S-class tail lights and i kant have amg?
wen im tying in not tryna impress anyone.. and i could care less if i miss spelled a word.. Kuz im sure you can read it.. if you cant.. then your dumbazzes..

what other question do yall have?
Actually I agree with you kid. I simply don't respect the S-Class tail-lights.

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
Rahstyles please stay if you want -- don't listen to people telling you to leave and all sorts of things.

You own a Mercedes and this is a Mercedes-Benz forum -- which by the way, those people asking you to leave do not own this forum, they are merely participants. Here you can find a lot of information and also interact with a lot of members to get advice, insight, opinions, and so forth. Most people don't respect the "AMG" badge (as you can see), but that's not reason to leave -- or as far as I know that's no reason to be "kick off" this forum. One piece of advice though: be respectful to others.

The problem is sometimes people get too snappy and sometimes get rude. Yes, you're talking is sort of ... well, whatever, but I see you've adjust it in your latest post. Try and keep it clean. Anyway, this forum is a great resource and a good community. People will give you suggestions (i.e. Remove the AMG badge); but at the end of the day, it's your car, and you can do whatever you like. People will diss you, make fun of you, but it's your car and your personality; it might not be my cup of tea, but so what, I don't own Mercedes-Benz Corp. and say who should own one and who shouldn't, so don't listen to people.

By the way, there's a guy with an S600 with an AMG badge. Yeah, a $150,000 car, equivalent to like 6 C230's, so it has nothing to do with money, some people like doing it -- and while I think it's wrong and it annoys me and it's kinda like taking a good thing and making it 'fake' -- it's a freaking free country!

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Looks like you guys have this pwnage under control lol....
Old 03-09-2007, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
I don't see anything wrong with the S class tails. They are made for our cars, just because they look like the S class lights doesn't mean that they are. No one that has them has S500 on their trunk. Unless you have an AMG motor under your hood, you have no right to add an AMG badge. But hey, if it floats your boat keep it. But dont expect us to respect you.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
Originally Posted by C24owner
I don't see anything wrong with the S class tails. They are made for our cars, just because they look like the S class lights doesn't mean that they are. No one that has them has S500 on their trunk. Unless you have an AMG motor under your hood, you have no right to add an AMG badge. But hey, if it floats your boat keep it. But dont expect us to respect you.
C24owner - My point is, just as an AMG badge was not put on the C230 for a reason, the S-Class Tail Lights were not put on the C230 for a reason. They were made by Japanese people to enhance the look of the car, it's not a Mercedes Benz OEM part. Anyway, I'm not saying it looks bad or anything, it's not MY PERSONAL thing, but for those that it is, okay great. It's a popular mod.

That being said, I'm calling attention for people to stop being rude to new members. Everyone has a different preference. We're all trying to make our C-Class nicer than Mercedes made it and in doing so we'll do things we don't all agree with, but don't bash away a new member in the forum for his preference, it's a little ridiculous.

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
Originally Posted by tee_tz
C24owner - My point is, just as an AMG badge was not put on the C230 for a reason, the S-Class Tail Lights were not put on the C230 for a reason. They were made by Japanese people to enhance the look of the car, it's not a Mercedes Benz OEM part. Anyway, I'm not saying it looks bad or anything, it's not MY PERSONAL thing, but for those that it is, okay great. It's a popular mod.

That being said, I'm calling attention for people to stop being rude to new members. Everyone has a different preference. We're all trying to make our C-Class nicer than Mercedes made it and in doing so we'll do things we don't all agree with, but don't bash away a new member in the forum for his preference, it's a little ridiculous.

Tee_Tz.
understood. In hindsight, we might of over reacted a tad. Im just sick of these newbies that come in and think that they are hot ****, and all gangster.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
Originally Posted by TruTaing
LOL, Ive been staring at that thing for a while. I still cant figure it out. What is that?
that's a pervous model of Toyota Prius that go 40-50MPG
Old 03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by Rahstyles
YOu guys all own german cars. You guys **** too?

I'm not tryna front..
yeah, we're AMG ****'s. no AMG for you.

even if it was cool to put AMG, have you seen an AMG badge on TOP of a Kompressor badge? it just looks stupid and out of place, not to mention poser.

you're not trying to front right? so why'd you come to this board trying to talk like you're gansta and a baller? no one here respects or even acknowledges that, so like you said, stick to your eclipse or evo forums. I think you're better suited in the eclipse forum.

as for the S-Class tails, that's something totally different... an AMG badge attempts to pass off that the car is an AMG. the problem is, people that know what AMG's are will know it's fake and people that don't know what an AMG is will probably not even care. the people in between you kinda know will be fooled, but what's the point? the S-Class tails are an aftermarket addition just like the CL-Grill. Wasn't and isn't the C-Class based off of the S-Class in general? The old S-Class tails looked almost identical to the C-Class tails. With the taillights, you're not trying to pose. With the badge, you're DEFINITELY posing.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Almost a Member!

'07 c230

had to make it official
Old 03-09-2007, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW e92 335i
I'll jump in for some fun.. for the AMG badging on the S classes. I think for some it was because they went with the AMG sports package. some love the badging. it's like carrying an LV/Prada/Gucci bag/wallet. brand ******. I'm one I'm not gonna lie. but I'm not gonna put my badges back on because the car has a cleaner look without them. let people guess what model you have..
Old 03-09-2007, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
Originally Posted by aceer4u

had to make it official
HAHAHA! About time..
Old 03-09-2007, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by phattbam
I'll jump in for some fun.. for the AMG badging on the S classes. I think for some it was because they went with the AMG sports package. some love the badging. it's like carrying an LV/Prada/Gucci bag/wallet. brand ******. I'm one I'm not gonna lie. but I'm not gonna put my badges back on because the car has a cleaner look without them. let people guess what model you have..
Yeah, I've thought about debadging but I'm not sure if I like the idea of people underguessing what model my car is...
Old 03-09-2007, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW e92 335i
Originally Posted by kevblah
Yeah, I've thought about debadging but I'm not sure if I like the idea of people underguessing what model my car is...
that's the fun part.. my buddy and I were testing our cars the other night. he's got an '02 3.5L Altima, I've got mine with some mods yeah. I took him off the line and more.. let people think you drive a 240 they'll be surprised when you keep up with them or even pull on them.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
that's the fun part.. my buddy and I were testing our cars the other night. he's got an '02 3.5L Altima, I've got mine with some mods yeah. I took him off the line and more.. let people think you drive a 240 they'll be surprised when you keep up with them or even pull on them.
Yeah, I'll think about it once I get some more mods done. What kind of mods do you have?
Old 03-09-2007, 05:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Come on Rahstyles! You can't be serious. The S-Class lights are a styling mod while the AMG badge is obviously a poser move. It's not like peeps are frontin like they got a S-Class or nothin.
Damn it, you got me talking like an idiot too now.

Anyway guys, this guy got too pwned if you ask me. Let's let him chill for a while and cool off. Heck, let him keep the badge and drive it down to the next meet.

BTW guys, we're not the only a'holes on forums. I was in the Lexus forum a couple of weeks ago asking for advice on selling my mom's car. Within like 30 minutes 1/2 dozen people attacked me and accused me of trying to advertise it.

So Rahstyles, here's my advice. Sign up again as a different user, forget about "Rahstyles" and you'll get all your questions answered. Otherwise I'm going to make sure every post you make has at least one loud reply saying: "DEBADGE THAT POS".
Old 03-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Rahstyles: Quit with the name calling or you won't make it past 10 posts.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW e92 335i
Yeah, I'll think about it once I get some more mods done. What kind of mods do you have?
tein basic c/o, eisenmann high performance 76mm (renamed to sport now), Evosport under drive pulleys, at the time of the 'speed contest' I had my OEM air box with K&Ns. but I have a RennTech CF box with Green's in them waiting to get some green filter cleaner and oil(don't know where to buy it locally).

PS.. the custom steering wheel and Brabus shiftknob makes me turn and shift faster too. hahahah jk
Old 03-09-2007, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
need a car wash??

Old 03-09-2007, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW e92 335i
Originally Posted by Brabus_x2
need a car wash??

that's AWESOME
Old 03-09-2007, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by trezaei
Come on Rahstyles! You can't be serious. The S-Class lights are a styling mod while the AMG badge is obviously a poser move. It's not like peeps are frontin like they got a S-Class or nothin.
Damn it, you got me talking like an idiot too now.

Anyway guys, this guy got too pwned if you ask me. Let's let him chill for a while and cool off. Heck, let him keep the badge and drive it down to the next meet.

BTW guys, we're not the only a'holes on forums. I was in the Lexus forum a couple of weeks ago asking for advice on selling my mom's car. Within like 30 minutes 1/2 dozen people attacked me and accused me of trying to advertise it.

So Rahstyles, here's my advice. Sign up again as a different user, forget about "Rahstyles" and you'll get all your questions answered. Otherwise I'm going to make sure every post you make has at least one loud reply saying: "DEBADGE THAT POS".
LMFAO!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
tein basic c/o, eisenmann high performance 76mm (renamed to sport now), Evosport under drive pulleys, at the time of the 'speed contest' I had my OEM air box with K&Ns. but I have a RennTech CF box with Green's in them waiting to get some green filter cleaner and oil(don't know where to buy it locally).

PS.. the custom steering wheel and Brabus shiftknob makes me turn and shift faster too. hahahah jk
Sweet mods!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
HAHAHA! About time..
hey, did we not see my "owned" pic on the first page. lol
Old 03-09-2007, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by C24owner
hey, did we not see my "owned" pic on the first page. lol
I must have missed it!!!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned

hahhaha this guy Rahstyles makes me laugh. why dont you put a Brabus and Lorinser emblem on the left side also? or a Carlsson one? you can fill up the whole back with emblems and stickers. to rice it up more add some organ size mufflers and a huge spoiler, some spinners. this "black-asian" wants to impress his "homies". haha

Rahstyles: "yo man ya gotta roll up thru tha hood, make sure ya peeps is feelin ya, gotta ride clean wit dem red underglow" lol
"chinese *****z be comin up with Type R Acuras frontin' on me homes, dats why im sportin' the AMG"

hahahahaha you should right the black version of the Webster Dictionary, you aint even black. your a "rotton" banana (yellow skin, rotten black interior)

vielen dank junge haah

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify