C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 01:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QV2fWFYep8E
Old 03-10-2007, 02:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1987 E300 TD
Originally Posted by outaurleague
I think he's been gone guys. Now we're just beating a dead horse.
Yeah but still this is what I go by....you don't need glow rods to attract attention, its a Mercedes
Old 03-10-2007, 04:20 AM

c230 Red Komp, Porsche boxterRR
LMFAO

Who in the hell said i was tryna be baller? wtf?
Man.. Im broke as hell alrigh.. i just got married.. i crashed my porsche i bought a benz for my wife... im 21 and i got a kid coming on the way!

Next im guessing.. yall gonna get me for what i just said.. but why lie?
Dont realy care.. this is a web site i dont see yall everyday.. and plus most of yall probobly live in beverly hills or somthing!

anyway.. im not gonna change my screen name cuz thats been ma sn for years.. if you want you can check out my old web site

http://www.rahstyles.net
Old 03-10-2007, 04:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1987 E300 TD
Rahstyles, you should get the nitrous perge through your hood
Old 03-10-2007, 04:33 AM

C320 Coupe
no offense buddy, just the badges ppl are disagree on, rest of the car is just fine, don't care about undergrow, rice this or that, just that putting AMG on top of Kompressor is just like watching a 300 lbs fat lady on stage as being a model. At least, take off the Kompressor, or best of all, take out the AMG badges, but dont put both on
Old 03-10-2007, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by powa
no offense buddy, just the badges ppl are disagree on, rest of the car is just fine, don't care about undergrow, rice this or that, just that putting AMG on top of Kompressor is just like watching a 300 lbs fat lady on stage as being a model. At least, take off the Kompressor, or best of all, take out the AMG badges, but dont put both on
jeez sorry.. i was just tryna be original
Old 03-10-2007, 05:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Stage 2 C7 A6, QX60
Originally Posted by Rahstyles
jeez sorry.. i was just tryna be original
be original, since you mentioned that, isn't ur car a C230 Komp, not C230 komp AMG??

just wanna point that out, not trying to be rude, but you mentioned original.
so, if you really wanna be original, then loose that AMG badge.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

"Double Stuff" SOLD | Nor*Cals "Pesky Audi"
plain and simple... why hasn't drex simply deleted this thread?!

its basically come down to personal prefference. A WHOLE LOT of us know 'right from wrong'. you dont:

put an SS badge on a v6 camaro
put an RS4 badge on a stock a4
put and evo badge on a lancer
put an sti badge on a impreza

We all know whats real and whats not real. And a lot of personal opinions that are merely too harsh kinda shows how much time we really have on our hands, whether we think we're right or wrong. When it comes down to it, we're all of different race, creed, color, religion, class, etc... But we all share one thing in common. And thats the enthusiasm we share and pride we take in our cars.

Coming from personal experience, i didn't purchase my car to become "better" then anyone. i bought it because it was a goal and its something that I amde work for me. And i love it! I love being apart of the boards and getting the information that I've gotten from you guys. I love playing with my car and making it 'my own'/different as much as possible. But the 'hazing' thats put off by a few, whether its for sh*t n giggles or whatever, kinda needs to be thought about before typed out. I know its only the interent, but obviously we've all joined this board for a reason; to be apart of something with a group of people whom all share the same passion in fine detail, performance, and luxury of our cars.

I'm a firm believer in "if it doesnt produce like an amg, then its clearly not an amg". So yes, I agree the badges may need to go. However, thats my own personal prefference. We've all gotten parts that we found to be "cool" or "unique" and others may think the complete opposite. But thats the purpose of these boards. To share information, pics, ideas, etc. There are millions of parts [well for the w203, lets be real, options are scarse, lol] that we can buy. The chrome headlight trim rings, s-class tail lights, underglow kits, various rear spoiler lips, wheels, tires, engine parts, etc. A lot of things that we purchase becuase WE LIKE THEM, not because what other people think. I find it ahrd to believe that most of us here are buying parts to compete with others on this board. I know I'm not. I've got a few things in store for my C, and when its all said and done, whether most of you like it or not, its mine. No one has to like it, because its mine. Ive taken the time and effort to modify to my liking just the same as all of you have.

Lets start showing a little more maturity. We might not be on the same financial status, but we have merely the same car. So lets share our ideas, like em or not and go about our ways.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Stage 2 C7 A6, QX60
Originally Posted by BadAssC230k
plain and simple... why hasn't drex simply deleted this thread?!

its basically come down to personal prefference. A WHOLE LOT of us know 'right from wrong'. you dont:

put an SS badge on a v6 camaro
put an RS4 badge on a stock a4
put and evo badge on a lancer
put an sti badge on a impreza

We all know whats real and whats not real. And a lot of personal opinions that are merely too harsh kinda shows how much time we really have on our hands, whether we think we're right or wrong. When it comes down to it, we're all of different race, creed, color, religion, class, etc... But we all share one thing in common. And thats the enthusiasm we share and pride we take in our cars.

Coming from personal experience, i didn't purchase my car to become "better" then anyone. i bought it because it was a goal and its something that I amde work for me. And i love it! I love being apart of the boards and getting the information that I've gotten from you guys. I love playing with my car and making it 'my own'/different as much as possible. But the 'hazing' thats put off by a few, whether its for sh*t n giggles or whatever, kinda needs to be thought about before typed out. I know its only the interent, but obviously we've all joined this board for a reason; to be apart of something with a group of people whom all share the same passion in fine detail, performance, and luxury of our cars.

I'm a firm believer in "if it doesnt produce like an amg, then its clearly not an amg". So yes, I agree the badges may need to go. However, thats my own personal prefference. We've all gotten parts that we found to be "cool" or "unique" and others may think the complete opposite. But thats the purpose of these boards. To share information, pics, ideas, etc. There are millions of parts [well for the w203, lets be real, options are scarse, lol] that we can buy. The chrome headlight trim rings, s-class tail lights, underglow kits, various rear spoiler lips, wheels, tires, engine parts, etc. A lot of things that we purchase becuase WE LIKE THEM, not because what other people think. I find it ahrd to believe that most of us here are buying parts to compete with others on this board. I know I'm not. I've got a few things in store for my C, and when its all said and done, whether most of you like it or not, its mine. No one has to like it, because its mine. Ive taken the time and effort to modify to my liking just the same as all of you have.

Lets start showing a little more maturity. We might not be on the same financial status, but we have merely the same car. So lets share our ideas, like em or not and go about our ways.

well said
Old 03-10-2007, 05:32 AM

2007 C350 SS
No offense but there's a big difference between being original and being a poser, and misrepresenting your car is one of them. It doesn't matter if its an AMG emblem on a C230 or a Type R on a Civic. It's like having a sign on the back of your car that says "Kick my *** and Smoke Me." If some people who see you on the freeway and happens to know stuff about cars, you'll probably have some or a lot of beef with them and they'll want to see if you can back up that AMG. The last time they'll see you is in their rear view mirror. Its just better to debadge before anything else bad happens, besides isn't this your wifes car?

Last edited by AndySays; 03-10-2007 at 05:41 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by AndySays
No offense but there's a big difference between being original and being a poser, and misrepresenting your car is one of them. It doesn't matter if its an AMG emblem on a C230 or a Type R on a Civic. It's like having a sign on the back of your car that says "Kick my *** and Smoke Me." If some people who see you on the freeway and happens to know stuff about cars, you'll probably have some or a lot of beef with them and they'll want to see if you can back up that AMG. The last time they'll see you is in their rear view mirror.
I dont race.. so im sure alotta people see me in there rear view mirrors...

Damn.. okay.. ill take tha badge off
Old 03-10-2007, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!

MBWORLD.ORG USERS - 1
RAHSTYLES - 0
Old 03-10-2007, 08:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 C32 ///AMG

good! the car is moving along nicely now
Old 03-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Banned

im just telling the truth you sheisskopf affe, thats how he talks, hes a chinese guy trying to talk "getto" like the blacks. if you dont like how your kind talks, teach them english then.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
99' SL500, 16' i3, 14' Passat TDI SEL
LMFAO

Who in the hell said i was tryna be baller? wtf?
Man.. Im broke as hell alrigh.. i just got married.. i crashed my porsche i bought a benz for my wife... im 21 and i got a kid coming on the way!

Next im guessing.. yall gonna get me for what i just said.. but why lie?
Dont realy care.. this is a web site i dont see yall everyday.. and plus most of yall probobly live in beverly hills or somthing!

anyway.. im not gonna change my screen name cuz thats been ma sn for years.. if you want you can check out my old web site

http://www.rahstyles.net

wait, you never said u crashed your porsche. which is is? did you or didnt you? if you have a kid coming along the way, why are u trying to spend 800 bucks on suspension (really low budget i think)? shouldnt you spend your money on strollers, and baby clothes, and toys?
if its for your wife, why dont yo ulet her put the stickers on it and let her decide if she wans neon lights or the AMG sticker?
oh right, birds of a feather nm....

but regardless i smell some
Old 03-10-2007, 01:35 PM

'05 S60R, '99 A4 1.8T avant Stage 3
Dude.. i live in southern california...

Peeps aroun here.. like me.. thats 21 and asian.. is driving a civic si or a wrx or rsx or an acura... and they all got.. nismo.. vtech ..type R signs and shyt... so im tha only asian cat.. thats rollin in a benz.. so .. i gotta show off tha amg.. I mean.. shyt.. aint nun of those integra nerds.. can tell the diffrence anyway.. its all good...

Only old farts can afford benz aroun here.. im the only kid on the block wit a porsche and a benz
Unfortunately, you're not the only kid on here with ignorance and poor taste. I hope your wife, I mean "da wify" has some sense and is embarrassed.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:11 PM

2005 Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan (W203)
"im tha only asian cat.. thats rollin in a benz" ... I highly doubt that. Don’t think that because you drive a benz and your friends don’t, that you're on some high horse.

Most of my friends don’t even have cars but I'm not coming on these forums saying I'm the only white guy with a benz.

You wouldn’t walk up to a group of doctors and lawyers who are standing in a parking lot by their benzes and say "hey yo chek out ma pimp benz homies! i got da amg shyt chek dat out.. like ma lights, aint dey da shyt!".

I'm not saying that this forum is full of doctors and lawyers, but the theme to this forum is that we all have class, dignity, and respect. We speak articulately and spell-check our posts. If you don’t so the same, prepared to be flamed.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Okay Guys!!!
He Said He'll Take The Badge Off!!
Now Let's Kill This Post.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Originally Posted by atl 2 chi
I do not find your racial comments funny. They are rude and disrespectful. In fact, you appear to be very ignorant. Better yet, you are!!! I am black and find your "black version of the Webster Dictionary" comment extremely offensive. I nor my black friends use the type of language you indicated above. So, you need to check yourself.

Furthermore, you need to check your grammer because above, you stated, "you should right the black version of the Webster Dictionary." It is "write" and not right. I will not belittle you any further and I will leave my comments as stated above.

G. Walker, ESQ.
LOL, atl2chi, you're too much. LOL. I am guessing "Check yourself" is not in the standard Webster.
Annnd what's hilarious is, dispite his misuse of the word right in place of write, his grammar (not grammer) is actually correct. Yours however:
I nor my black friends use the type of language you indicated above.
If you'd used correct grammar you'd have to use the conjunction "neither" prior to using "nor". As in: Neither I nor my black friends ...
Or at least one other negative conjunction. Since (Taken from Merriam-Webster): Nor, is used as a function word to introduce the second or last member or the second and each following member of a series of items each of which is negated

So before you pick on other people's grammar mistakes, make sure you know yours. Then get that dead cat out of your **** and grow a sense of humor.

Last edited by TREZ63; 03-10-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:12 PM

Received 103 Likes on 74 Posts
Current :2018 E63S and a 2018 GLE 63S . Prior, CLA 250, C450 AMG, 2017 AMG C63S
Originally Posted by gcwaterski
Calm down atl2chi, he's german and probably just means "ghetto version of the webster's..." I wouldnt get my panties in too much of a bunch. However, the probability of him being german- and english likely being his second language may have something to do with the grammatical errors you so helpfully called to his attention. Thanks for the grammar lesson nontheless
Ok, GCWaterski. I will calm it down... He just worked my nerves for a minute of two.

Cheers
Old 03-10-2007, 03:29 PM

Received 103 Likes on 74 Posts
Current :2018 E63S and a 2018 GLE 63S . Prior, CLA 250, C450 AMG, 2017 AMG C63S
Originally Posted by trezaei
LOL, atl2chi, you're too much. LOL. I am guessing "Check yourself" is not in the standard Webster.
Annnd what's hilarious is, dispite his misuse of the word right in place of write, his grammar (not grammer) is actually correct. Yours however: If you'd used correct grammar you'd have to use the conjunction "neither" prior to using "nor". As in: Neither I nor my black friends ...
Or at least one other negative conjunction. Since (Taken from Merriam-Webster): Nor, is used as a function word to introduce the second or last member or the second and each following member of a series of items each of which is negated

So before you pick on other people's grammar mistakes, make sure you know yours. Then get that dead cat out of your **** and grow a sense of humor.
Well, I do apologize for the spelling error, however, there is a major difference between "right" and "write." In addition, I did not see the need to quote Merriam Webster. If you corrected me based on your personal knowledge, I commend you. If not, que sera sera.

My original intent was merely to tell him that I did not appreciate the racial slurs and not to address the grammar mistakes.

Consider "Check yourself" added to Webster's as of today.
I will work on the sense of humor thing....

Oh yeah, I use "Black's Dictionary" the majority of the time, and I am not indicating for use by black people....lol. See, I am getting a sense of humor..

PS. It's spelled "despite" and not "dispite."....lol.

LET HE WHO HAS NOT MISPELLED CAST THE FIRST STONE... I guess none of us will cast any... There goes my sense of humor again.

Last edited by atl 2 chi; 03-10-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:16 PM

Nov 04 W203
What if a car has AMG styling, and to justify it by having the AMG badge on the left side while Kompressor on the right..It does not make it an AMG car, but AMG styling..which means, alloys and bodykit..If this badge is stuck on a normal standard body, then it will look silly or if you stick a C55 when it definately is not..

Sticking AMG on top of the kompressor is disrespectful and looks tacky..

I take Brabus and Kleemann and Carlson for comparison..We put that badge only if we fit a Brabus kit,alloys or whatever makes it a brabus conversion etc..that would justify it..same with kleemann and carlson..AMG is still a small tuning company with the same formula as with brabus,etc..difference is MERC owns them now..

It also raises the question..why doesn't AMG have any tuning solutions for mercedes engines like what brabus or kleeman and others have..simple solutions like ECU, headers, etc..they have the expertise and will definately have something to compete with kleeman's kbox or brabus box..etc..
Old 03-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Originally Posted by Der Fuhrer
hahhaha this guy Rahstyles makes me laugh. why dont you put a Brabus and Lorinser emblem on the left side also? or a Carlsson one? you can fill up the whole back with emblems and stickers. to rice it up more add some organ size mufflers and a huge spoiler, some spinners. this "black-asian" wants to impress his "homies". haha

Rahstyles: "yo man ya gotta roll up thru tha hood, make sure ya peeps is feelin ya, gotta ride clean wit dem red underglow" lol
"chinese *****z be comin up with Type R Acuras frontin' on me homes, dats why im sportin' the AMG"

hahahahaha you should right the black version of the Webster Dictionary, you aint even black. your a "rotton" banana (yellow skin, rotten black interior)

vielen dank junge haah
Well, this set of remarks goes too far. We don't permit racist remarks here. 2 week suspension for you. While you are away, comtemplate losing the **** helmet avatar. If you return and it still matches your personna, your ride here will end quickly.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by MB-BOB
Well, this set of remarks goes too far. We don't permit racist remarks here. 2 week suspension for you. While you are away, comtemplate losing the **** helmet avatar. If you return and it still matches your personna, your ride here will end quickly.
MB-BOB PRESERVING THE PEACE!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
As it turns out, I wasn't the first moderator to catch onto this. Credit goes to moderator Amdeutsch, not me.

Subsequently we have compared IP addresses with another closet racist here, and have found that both use the same IP, So... both are now BANNED, permanently.

We do not tolerate spammers, and racists.

For the rest of you, clean up the posts and play nicely...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify