C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
Originally Posted by MB-BOB
As it turns out, I wasn't the first moderator to catch onto this. Credit goes to moderator Amdeutsch, not me.

Subsequently we have compared IP addresses with another closet racist here, and have found that both use the same IP, So... both are now BANNED, permanently.

We do not tolerate spammers, and racists.

For the rest of you, clean up the posts and play nicely...
MB-BOB STRIKES AGAIN! GOOD JOB GUYS!
LET'S GET THESE RACISTS OUTTA HERE, CONSIDERING A LOT OF THE W203 FORUM ARE ASIANS!
Old 03-10-2007, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c230 Red Komp, Porsche boxterRR
Ey man.. before this mod ban's me too..

Let me ask if im breaking there protocal in posting here?
Old 03-10-2007, 06:26 PM

2007 C280 Avantgarde
mmmm, a lot of Asians drive Mercs here.... you should see the sales... most of them are chinese... but then again Vancouver has a lot of chinese.

Anyway, I think we should quit the grammar talk. There is no sense trying to correct one's grammar. We may be competent, but I we all have our flaws, I can't write an essay without proofreading it. So there you have it. It doesn't matter what race you are, what qualifications you have (PhD, PsyD, MD, BA,BSc... etc), we are all here because we respect the W203.

Nuff said
Old 03-10-2007, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
i can't believe people were laughing along with Der Fuhrer, and only one person said anything to him about his comments until the mods stepped in. and the one person who said something was himself attacked.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:54 PM

C320 Coupe
buddy, Toronto isn't much less, Merc is everywhere, Chinese is everywhere, though i have no offense about that, to me it's a good sign cuz im a chinese too =P
Old 03-10-2007, 06:59 PM

Your kid.

If you are broke. Dont spend your money on cars and spend the money on taking care of yourself and your wife, and your special kid that you have coming into this world. I wish you the best with his/her health. Good luck.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
This thread should be retitled "I got picked on as a kid and I'm taking that anger out on this newbie." Seriously, grow the **** up! Who cares what he did to his car? If you don't like it, give some constructive critiscism. Does it make you guys feel better about yourself that you "owned" some stranger on the internet? Do you PM your buddy and give him a virtual high-five? Seriously. Some of you have serious confidence problems in yourself and if you think online bullying helps, it doesn't.

Next time just hit the damn ignore button and you won't have to put up with someone you don't like, it's that simple!
Old 03-10-2007, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Damn, I'm gone for a few days, and this goes down?! Yet another reason I avoid the W203 forum lately.

E
Old 03-10-2007, 09:49 PM

I dont know about you but i can sure as hell tell you that i NEVER and i mean NEVER got picked on. I am the center of my circle and will always be the center. Now if i did something like this kid did i would expect to get picked on. Its just common sense you dont do that to your car. Unless your RICE. Im sure there are few of the repliers that have had there fair share of being picked on. But by just telling him to do this and that isnt really picking on the guy. Were trying to help him out. Yes some of the posts were harsh but the replys are a way of learning.
I also dought that just because people are saying these things to this kid means they have confidence problems. They are just giving threre input on things. I actually think its better that people are telling him "hey man take that AMG badge down" There doing it because they dont want other people to make fun of him when he's driving the car or when his wife is driving the car. So all in all i think its for the best that were telling him what we think would be best for the car. But just because we say it doesnt mean he has to do it. So its not really bullying the kid. Sorry if the post doesnt make sense im in between games and bored as hell but im trying to write this as fast as possible.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:53 PM

2011 VW cc, 2004 ML350
Originally Posted by ZedStyle
i can't believe people were laughing along with Der Fuhrer, and only one person said anything to him about his comments until the mods stepped in. and the one person who said something was himself attacked.
I chose not to react in the thread because I was afraid of provoking him into spreading more of his vile filth. I did, however, report two of the posts to the mods and request his removal.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by shanetoast
I dont know about you but i can sure as hell tell you that i NEVER and i mean NEVER got picked on. I am the center of my circle and will always be the center.
You just proved my point.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:21 PM

2002 c 240
Originally Posted by Rahstyles
Ey man.. before this mod ban's me too..

Let me ask if im breaking there protocal in posting here?
How come you got no play. Playa?-- DR.Drew
Old 03-11-2007, 03:02 AM

01 C320, 07 Tacoma, 67 F100, 08 boxter S
ya- I was originally giving der furher the benefit of the doubt in that he may just have been a little rusty on english- dont know what he was saying in german- but it must have been more racist comments or something-I know a lot of people who speak english as a second or third language and they tend to be a little non-PC sometimes and I have had to enlighten them so they would not get their *** beat randomly for offending someone- they honestly seem not to know any better- This must not have been one of those times! Apologies atl2chi!

Rahstyles- I feel, like others here, that badging a V6 stang a GT, a V6 camaro an SS, a LS integra a GSR, an EX an SI, etc... is bad- but do what you do. A lot of the guys on here will act rather blue-blood about their cars, so just be careful with what you say because some people on here will BURN! The guys on here- for the most part are pretty smart- so get your story straight or they will get all sherlock holmes on your ***! #1 advice from me is to not lie about what you currently have or have had- not saying you are lying- just saying people will respect you more for being honest on here!
Old 03-11-2007, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by gcwaterski
ya- I was originally giving der furher the benefit of the doubt in that he may just have been a little rusty on english- dont know what he was saying in german- but it must have been more racist comments or something-I know a lot of people who speak english as a second or third language and they tend to be a little non-PC sometimes and I have had to enlighten them so they would not get their *** beat randomly for offending someone- they honestly seem not to know any better- This must not have been one of those times! Apologies atl2chi!

Rahstyles- I feel, like others here, that badging a V6 stang a GT, a V6 camaro an SS, a LS integra a GSR, an EX an SI, etc... is bad- but do what you do. A lot of the guys on here will act rather blue-blood about their cars, so just be careful with what you say because some people on here will BURN! The guys on here- for the most part are pretty smart- so get your story straight or they will get all sherlock holmes on your ***! #1 advice from me is to not lie about what you currently have or have had- not saying you are lying- just saying people will respect you more for being honest on here!
+1
Old 03-11-2007, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Rahstyles
Damn wat the ****? I just went to sleep and i wake up wit all these hate comments!

YOu guys all own german cars. You guys **** too?

I'm not tryna front.. and btw.. like that kid said.. Why tha hell yall got S-class tail lights and i kant have amg?
wen im tying in not tryna impress anyone.. and i could care less if i miss spelled a word.. Kuz im sure you can read it.. if you cant.. then your dumbazzes..

what other question do yall have?

Because unless you have one of these:

Or one of these:

Or one of these:

Or one of these:

Or one of these:

That go along with these:

And this..

And if you cant possibly say "I have one of those", then you cant have an AMG badge. Because having the Sport badge and a Similar body kit to an AMG just doesn't cut it.

Poser.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:01 PM

2002 C32 AMG
well put militant! Covered every make of AMG out there.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 c230 v6 SS
half the ppl on this thread ive never heard from since being on here..its like the mob of newbies come out when one gets picked on. btw this criticism is constructive..120+ posts on how he should talk in proper grammar and lose the //AMG badge...most of the ppl that post a lot on here get 120 views and 15 replies..do the math.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its big and Grey!
After all that i want to add my $.02

That car looked like **** (who ever it belonged to). AMG badges, and such. What bad taste.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:15 PM

ML55 AMG
That was an interesting read...... Good MBWorld have on-to-it mods to get rid of racists.

IMO it simply doesn't look nice with with the whole 'AMG KOMPRESSOR' badging.

As for the grammer lessons I encourage anyone to correct me if I mispell something. You don't know until you know, you know...
Old 03-11-2007, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
Originally Posted by Fai+H777
That was an interesting read...... Good MBWorld have on-to-it mods to get rid of racists.

IMO it simply doesn't look nice with with the whole 'AMG KOMPRESSOR' badging.

As for the grammer lessons I encourage anyone to correct me if I mispell something. You don't know until you know, you know...
It's grammAr.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
Why are you guys so harsh? Obviously it was $45 well spent to get that extra 5-10rwhp!

I mean, I think that's the *only* reason my car is so fast sometimes!
Old 03-11-2007, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
Originally Posted by MercedesFTW
Why are you guys so harsh? Obviously it was $45 well spent to get that extra 5-10rwhp!

I mean, I think that's the *only* reason my car is so fast sometimes!
If the AMG badge adds 5-10 hp, then I wonder how much the Ferrari horse adds?

Old 03-11-2007, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E90 M3
Originally Posted by C24owner
If the AMG badge adds 5-10 hp, then I wonder how much the Ferrari horse adds?

It must add a hell of a lot more horsepower than any AMG KOMPRESSOR badge would do...
Old 03-11-2007, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
Is That A Masrati In Front Of That A4??
Old 03-12-2007, 12:34 AM

'05 SS Brillant Silver
Originally Posted by MB-BOB
Subsequently we have compared IP addresses with another closet racist here, and have found that both use the same IP, So... both are now BANNED, permanently.

By what he posted, doesn't sounds like he's in too much of closet to me.

Yall raked this poor over the coals...LOL....funny stuff.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THis Is The Benz i Got ma Wify