C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Post Racing results!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 C230K
Re: Re: Re: and it does...

Originally posted by BlackC230Coupe
SoCalC240/6 i have asked you numerous times in several different threads to please post pictures of the M5 you Claim to have, You have ignored each and every one.
I would really love to see pictures of it. So would you please be so kind and post them for me!

Sincerely,
Your HATCHBACK friend.
LMAO your hatchback freind good one:p :p

You are serioulsy lying soCal. And plus you drive the slowest freaking mercedes a C240 i dont know why you are talking all this trash
Old 11-18-2002, 09:38 PM
Banned

'01 C240/6
Re: Re: Re: and it does...

Originally posted by BlackC230Coupe
SoCalC240/6 i have asked you numerous times in several different threads to please post pictures of the M5 you Claim to have, You have ignored each and every one.
I would really love to see pictures of it. So would you please be so kind and post them for me!

Sincerely,
Your HATCHBACK friend.

I've not ever seen you asking me to post a pic of anything. I'm not saying you didn't ask, just saying that I didn't see and ignore anything. Not in my nature!

In any event, I have posted pics of my cars on various occasions in the past, I think including the M5. But, to be honest, what cars I have aren't relevant to any of my arguments. Believe what you want to believe.
Old 11-18-2002, 09:41 PM
Banned

'01 C240/6
Re: Re: Re: Re: and it does...

Originally posted by Mercedes

You are serioulsy lying soCal. And plus you drive the slowest freaking mercedes a C240 i dont know why you are talking all this trash
Damn, so many have tried, but you are the one to finally get me!

The truth is my leased C240 is my only car. Its the fastest car I've ever owned, and is the fastest car I could afford.

I feel so much better now. The truth has set me free.
Old 11-18-2002, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C230K
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and it does...

Originally posted by SoCal240/6
Damn, so many have tried, but you are the one to finally get me!

The truth is my leased C240 is my only car. Its the fastest car I've ever owned, and is the fastest car I could afford.

I feel so much better now. The truth has set me free.
YOu feel better now. See how good it feels to let your feeling out:p :p
Old 11-18-2002, 10:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!

I've not ever seen you asking me to post a pic of anything. I'm not saying you didn't ask, just saying that I didn't see and ignore anything. Not in my nature!

In any event, I have posted pics of my cars on various occasions in the past, I think including the M5. But, to be honest, what cars I have aren't relevant to any of my arguments. Believe what you want to believe.
I understand that your M5 is not part of the argument. But as a side note, would you please show me? it should not be hard to find a picture of one, oops i mean yours.
If you have posted it please do a search i bet nothing comes up.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
I would never say that the Hatchback is slow. I've never said that.

But, I would also most definately not call it "fast" (just like I would of course not call a C240 fast), at least not in acceleration.

Road & Track publishes its road test results each month.

They tested the C230 manual transmission at 0-60 in 7.6, 1/4 mile in 15.7.

Is that "fast"? I wouldn't call that "fast." Not slow, either, though.

If it is fast, then here are some of the other "fast" cars as tested and published by R&T:

Cadillac CTS (manual) 7.3 (0-60)
Honda Civic SI (manual) 7.6
Nissan Sentra SER (manual) 7.3
Pontiac Grand Prix (automatic) 7.6
Saturn LS2 (automatic) 7.6
Toyota Celica (automatic) 6.8

Unless you are counting SUVs and true economy cars (4 cylinder Hondas, Sentras, Toyotas, etc. costing $14,000), I'd say that 0-60 in 7.6 seconds is very average.
All the cars you listed are considered 'quick' cars, however, the Si can barely make 8 seconds to 60...Ive been in Saturn Coupes that have taken them. The SE-R is a genuinely quick pocket rocket, I'd place it on par with the C-Coupe. The Saturn LS2 is also a quick car, but most reviews put it closer to 8 seconds. And there is NOWAY an automatic Celica is going to run a 6.8. I have driven the GTS...and beaten quite a few in impromtu stop light to stoplight drags.

I'm sticking with the 7.2 figure from MT, it matches what MB quotes, and at the same time, MT tested a whole bunch of other cars under the same conditions, so those are the best comparison numbers to me, instead of testing one car at sea level and 80degrees, and the next at 2300feet with 65 degree on the thermometer.

That said, I'm not one to go around 'bragging' that my car is 'so fast'. Its plenty quick, thank you.

Its easy to see why so many people can't stand you around here...all you do is bash thier rides. Isn't there a bitter old guy forumn you'd be happier on?
Old 11-19-2002, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GL450, Sienna SE

... I drive a C240 and I doubt my car is the slowest freaking mercedes...
Old 11-19-2002, 06:31 AM
moomeh

Originally posted by BrabusCClass

hahahaha
Old 11-19-2002, 09:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C230K

i wasnt reffering to you. I know yours isnt slow

mr supercharger

I was talking junk since he bashes everyone
Old 11-19-2002, 11:15 AM
taylor192

Re: Post Racing results!!!

Originally posted by Kompressor45
... my chirped the tires in 2nd ...
I was so surprised to get mine to chirp into 2nd, and into 3rd one day when I was passing the private school with all the f***ing diplomats parking illegally blocking traffic, I decided to haul *** right down the middle of a bunch of parked cars and scare the **** outta a few people... maybe they'll park elsewhere next time.

Yes I know, not smart what I did, but for all of you who pickup your kids from school and park illegally on the side of the road infront, be warned, it is perfectly legal for me to go the speed limit only inches from your parked mini-van or SUV... just hope that your kid looks before he goes runing across the street...
Old 11-19-2002, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 VW GTI
you'd think people would learn from experience that posting threads about kill stories 1) belong in the "Kill Stories" forum, and 2) result in infinitely retarded **** fights like this one.

Old 11-19-2002, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GL450, Sienna SE
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and it does...

i wasnt reffering to you. I know yours isnt slow

mr supercharger

I was talking junk since he bashes everyone
Just standing up for the C240.

Some guy was bashing on me earlier because I put KLEEMANN C24K. He said, "just because I have 1 or 2 things from KLEEMANN that doesnt mean you have their motor. Its like saying I have a honda with a mugen oil cap and stating I have a mugen engine."

It stated I have a KLEEMANN KOMPRESSOR but I guess he didnt know what a kompressor was or what kleemann made... It was a CLK owner by the way....
Old 11-19-2002, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: Sitting behind thing freakin desk of mine. Dreaming I was playing my Taylors, and driving my Benz. Long Live The VRAA!!!!!!
C230 Sports Coupe
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and it does...

Some guy was bashing on me earlier because I put KLEEMANN C24K. He said, "just because I have 1 or 2 things from KLEEMANN that doesnt mean you have their motor. Its like saying I have a honda with a mugen oil cap and stating I have a mugen engine."

It stated I have a KLEEMANN KOMPRESSOR but I guess he didnt know what a kompressor was or what kleemann made... It was a CLK owner by the way....
I think that guy is crazy then. If you have a Kleemann Kompresor on ANY Benz then i would same you have a C23K, C240K, E430K, ML50K, whatever. yes you have a Kleemann car. Same goes with Renntech and Brabus. If you have a major junk of change in them or something huge thats kool. Now if you have a Kleemann shift knob and say you have a C24K, you might be stretching it a bit.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C230K
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and it does...

Remeber its your car and you can put Klemman all over if you wanted to