C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

C-Class Owners Maual

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2002 | 09:07 PM
Jens C320

C-Class Owners Maual

Since I still have at least 2 months to wait for my new C320 4-Matic Station Wagon I was wondering if there is a pdf (or other online) version of the manual that I can download? I don't have a VIN# yet, so I can't log into MB Owners Circle.

Thanks
Old 11-24-2002 | 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 smart cabrio; 2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200
owner's manual

I don't think one is available online.

Do what we did; ask the dealer for one now and tell him you'll bring it back when the car arrives. If you're lucky, the salesman will forget that he gave you one and you'll get to keep an extra.

Strangely, our advance copy was paperback, but the definitive manual in the car (yes, we kept both ) is hardcover.

This manual is pretty poorly written. No doubt some self-styled wordsmiths were paid handsomely for their work on it - notwithstanding its shortcomings

Reading the manual is a good way to pass the time while waiting for the car, and it at least gives you some idea about the car's features.
Old 11-24-2002 | 11:02 PM
Jens C320

Re: owner's manual

Originally posted by Mike T.
I don't think one is available online.

Do what we did; ask the dealer for one now and tell him you'll bring it back when the car arrives. If you're lucky, the salesman will forget that he gave you one and you'll get to keep an extra.

Strangely, our advance copy was paperback, but the definitive manual in the car (yes, we kept both ) is hardcover.

This manual is pretty poorly written. No doubt some self-styled wordsmiths were paid handsomely for their work on it - notwithstanding its shortcomings

Reading the manual is a good way to pass the time while waiting for the car, and it at least gives you some idea about the car's features.
I guess I'll be going by the dealer tomorrow and I might as well check out how much they are charging for my trade in
Old 11-24-2002 | 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C300 4matic
Re: owner's manual

Originally posted by Mike T.
MB seems to switch back and forth between paperback and hardcover quite often. I haven't figured that one out yet. It seems like if your car is more expensive, you get the hardcover one, like on S-classes and such. But then that is not always the case. I guess it depends on how much they want to spend on printing them on a particuar day.