C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Just installed Vision Plus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C240 6spd
Originally posted by thug_law
Hey Shtatc, How are your lights? I just ordered H7 6000K made by Phillips for my E500 W211. I'm just wondering if they are worth it. Are you satisfied with yours?

http://www.brightheadlights-hid.com/...ights-Kits.htm
Hey thug_law,

I really do like the Vision Plus. After driving with them for the last few weeks, I do notice a difference. The beam is brighter, longer, and wider. The area where I live is not lit at all - people in the area think that street lights will screw up the natural ambience of the Tucson mountains/desert views/sky views. So, no street lights in my sub-division and little to no street lights in the rest of the development. Regardless, I am very happy with the increased visibility. They do not seem to be distracting to anyone coming from the other direction - have not yet had anyone high beam me thinking I had my highs on. I was sort of disappointed when I saw pictures posted by other members on the difference of various bulbs. But, they may have more lighting in their area, which may make the difference not as noticeable. But even still, there is still some noticeable difference when I drive in a better lit area. For $40, I think it was a wise investment - I just cant see myself investing $2000 for a Xenon kit right now. Also notice that the fog lights do not fill as much of lower/wider area as before.