C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

What kind of loaner do you guys get?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 03:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volvo V90 CC
Originally posted by nrl1
Took my MB in last week for Service A -- had made the appointment about three weeks earlier -- to assure a Mercedes loaner. Otherwise you get the pick of the litter at Enterprise. I drove away in a '03 E320. A beautiful vehicle but I was so glad to get the C230K back at the end of the day. Got a free state safety inspection as well.
Last time I got a loaner they gave me a camry, and I had made my appointment 1 month in advanced and for the earliest in the morning (7:00 am, monday), thinking what you said, if I do it with enought time and on a monday early in the morning I'll get a nice benz
Old 04-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
I get a van ride both ways if it's regular service (in & out the same day), and Enterprise rentals (paid for by them) for longer stays from Benson Mercedes in New Orleans. The only time I've needed it they put me in a low mileage Jeep Liberty. I really like to have both options, because the van ride is much faster (no paperwork) and no risk of a fender bender (and even more paperwork!).

I once got a check engine light while in Nashville, and I got a ML320 Demo from a sales rep for the few hours it took to fix. I thought it was pretty cool to get that while on the road. Granted, the day before I had talked my brother into buying a C240 from them, and the sales rep knew it. Still pretty good.
Old 04-28-2003, 04:03 PM

2002 C230 Coupe Black/Charcoal C5 C7 Auto
Originally posted by pocholin
Last time I got a loaner they gave me a camry, and I had made my appointment 1 month in advanced and for the earliest in the morning (7:00 am, monday), thinking what you said, if I do it with enought time and on a monday early in the morning I'll get a nice benz
pocholin...let me guess MB Greeway right? On the bright side it IS a camry LE (leather, auto, power door/windows/seat, cd player). I'm in one right now and was last time i was in as well. I am gonna try to get srvc at MB North when my srvc A comes up and tell em i need to leave town or something for loaner
Old 04-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

Volvo V90 CC
Yes, greenway, I've been thinking about taking it to the north store, but it is farther for me.
Old 04-28-2003, 05:16 PM

2002 C230 Coupe Black/Charcoal C5 C7 Auto
Originally posted by pocholin
Yes, greenway, I've been thinking about taking it to the north store, but it is farther for me.
its for me too as I live in Sugar Land. try doing an early weekend apointment or something. I dunno if you heard, i called MB Greenway and they said they'd have to get an oil sensor for my car which will be out till prob end of this week more Camry LE for me.