C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

ESP malfunction error after adding cam sensor isolation wires

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Super Moderator

Received 177 Likes on 144 Posts
late 2009 CLK 350 Coupe Elegance, '65 Jaguar S Type wires
Originally Posted by Redc230-K
Funny how I never blamed anyone...I even said it was stupid of me to mount the ballast there.......seems to me you don't get the point I want to keep the bids and the only reason I hadn't given up was because no one else was having the problem...you obviously have a temper issue lol because I really don't think I've said anything to offend anyone and I even made sure to say I appreciated everything. If your ********edness attitude can't get past the fact I made a mistake, then I'd rather not take advice from a low person like yourself. If your having a bad day keep it to yourself and BTW I could give 2 ****s about how much the parts cost...you know why? Cause I'm rich biatttchhh LOL

For anyone that does want to know I did remove the ballast from the ESP module, mounted it somewhere safe and started the car up....everything went fine and haven't received any errors SO FAR lol...
I think you might be just fine. Ballasts throw up a lot of interference. I suspect your problems are over. You might have to cancel some codes - once.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230 Coupe
Originally Posted by samaritrey
Ok first stop double posting it is very annoying. before i go any further You say you are rich buying a c230 coupe? we have three types of people in the w203 section.
1. The type that has a w203 and is truly loaded but never says it and are modest and polite.
2.Then we have the w203 owner who claims to be rich because he has a mercedes and brags about being rich but really can't afford to even put premium gas in there car and are spoiled brats. usually too good to search for answers to common issues.
3.Then we have the avg joe like most of us who don't brag about money have jobs and are mature we maintain our cars properly give it premium gas and are not little a holes.

BTW number 2's get banned quickly.

ok back to you i guarantee if you searched and read threw some threads you would have found lots of us saying to never put a ballast anywhere near there. there has been lots of people who have caused some major problems to there cars. since you moved the ballast and have no more errors sound like you will be good to go.

some pointers for you search before posting makes everyone happy, don't create new threads unless it is a new topic or something not discussed somewhere else and finally please read the sticky's at the top of the w203's page. hope your issues are resolved see you around.

1. It was a joke..never seen dave chapelle? Lol come on now
2. I don't mind feeding off my parents
3. I don't care if I got banned, I'm not here to earn a reputation, I just want some simple answers
4. I don't understand why people have to always complain about searching the forums like its a traditional step to finding an answer.why will you not answer the question without wasting your own time(not directed at you) and mine.
5.I didn't double post on purpose, its this cell phone
6. The problem seems to be fixed and I appreciate you not being an ********. I just hate it when people obsess over the forums and talk down on people who don't know what they're doing.