C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

MB of Encino

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E Class
alexzusho has made several accusations that are unfounded and untrue in this thread.

Originally Posted by alexzusho
Paul Tanner, great guy??? That is why he is under FBI Investigation for Identity theft, burglaries and embezzlement and a lot more. He was arrested two weeks ago and fired from Encino MB. So do not be surprised if you have serviced or purchased your vehicle from Encino and you’ll be contacted by FBI for questioning. I would stay away from that dealership.
I have purchased cars from Paul at Encino and at Keyes and nobody from the FBI has ever contacted me. It was not an FBI case but an LAPD investigation. Paul was arrested at that time but when the case went to court it was dropped by the D.A. and he was never charged with anything!

Call to Encino MBZ, they will confirm that he is "no longer with the company". Also you can check out California arrest records. You will be able to read it soon in LA Times as well. Guy was and is a big time con artist.
So you call the dealership and he is gone. Do they say if he was fired or resigned? Several employee's at Encino are no longer there. Nothing has ever been reported in the LA Times and your personal opinion of him being a con artist is just that.

I have not heard of his Love affairs, but he’s definitely cheated hundreds of clients and his own dealerships stuff. I have heard from the guys that used to work for Encino MBZ that he was cheating Mercedes Benz factory by doing artificial “Lemon Law” cases. Hundreds of them!
In fact his mechanics at Encino MBZ were tweaking cars, so client could proceed with the “Lemon Low” claim. And then Mr. wonderful, Paul Tanner, will sell them another car. Well I guess anything goes to make money…And go to jail.
Also he was involved in robberies of client’s houses and stealing identities of Encino MBZ clients and uses it to open fictitious credit card accounts for his personal use. This guy is full blown criminal and great guy, Paul Tanner!
Your personal attack is obvious, not sure why? Where do you really work, or maybe you were one of those fired at Encino MBZ?? Or do you work for a competing dealership? You sure seem to have a lot of nothing but some "he said she said". Where is your proof?

If you'll pay you'll be able to get more info. I have free access because I work for a large Los Angeles news paper. It looks though that this case is being kept hash hash. Paul Tanner has a relative that is a high ranking cop, I think in Beverly Hills division. So you can imagine why there is not much public information leaks... Good luck with your research.
Why have people pay for something you say you have free access to? You know that he does not have a criminal record and anyone that runs a background check will see that. Nothing can be kept hush hush (not hash hash) regardless the fact that your family member is a police officer. Arrests and charges that are filed are public information so again you are the one misleading people. Is the "large Los Angeles news paper" you work for the National Enquirer or another tabloid magazine because that's where your posts belong.

Your personal vendetta against Paul is pathetic.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:05 PM

E Class
Originally Posted by JoshSti
Yeah, this Paul Tanner guy is very shady. I feel bad for his wife. I think she still doesn't know about how he cheated with a 19 year old Russian girl for over a year.
JoshSti you must not have a life either... and a bit surprised that if you know all this, why don't know what his wife knows?
Old 10-25-2009, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nike Turbo Shox
Wow.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic
Hey BMJ1977, could it be any more obvious that you work for that dealer or have some sort of affiliation? You might even be "Paul".
Old 11-02-2009, 07:08 PM

2009 S 550
Originally Posted by BMJ1977
JoshSti you must not have a life either... and a bit surprised that if you know all this, why don't know what his wife knows?
BMJ, I'm just curious why you'd defend Paul like this. I met him only a few times, and he didn't seem like a bad guy, but every thing that the majority of people are saying describes him as a cheat if every way. I know people who were very close to paul... They all say that nobody has heard from him since his arrest...I also heard rumors of rape charges that 2 women filed.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:49 PM

E Class
Originally Posted by acr2001
Hey BMJ1977, could it be any more obvious that you work for that dealer or have some sort of affiliation? You might even be "Paul".
I am not Paul. I simply did business with him and still am in contact with him. He took very good care of me, my family and several friends when we bought cars from Encino and Keyes. The people who have not talked to Paul have not tried, his phone number is still the same as when he was at the dealership. I am defending him because some people only want to sit here and talk about "rumors" and not facts. I was just bringing up the point that the "he said she said" is not always the truth but it is people who want to start a personal attack on someone for other reasons. Why do the only posts have to talk about the negative people are wanting to bring up instead of the good he did for others?
Old 04-03-2010, 10:02 PM

E-350
Originally Posted by BMJ1977
I am not Paul. I simply did business with him and still am in contact with him. He took very good care of me, my family and several friends when we bought cars from Encino and Keyes. The people who have not talked to Paul have not tried, his phone number is still the same as when he was at the dealership. I am defending him because some people only want to sit here and talk about "rumors" and not facts. I was just bringing up the point that the "he said she said" is not always the truth but it is people who want to start a personal attack on someone for other reasons. Why do the only posts have to talk about the negative people are wanting to bring up instead of the good he did for others?
BMJ1977 or should we say B= Baker M=Micheal J= Jason. Jason Baker Worked for Paul.
Need I say more.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by beyondreproach
BMJ1977 or should we say B= Baker M=Micheal J= Jason. Jason Baker Worked for Paul.
Need I say more.
ZING! Good call, lol
Old 06-21-2011, 08:53 PM

E Class
Looking into Paul Tanner... formerly of MB Encino and Keyes. Thinking of doing business with him. Anyone have verifiable details on him???? I've read all the posts but can't find a single shred of evidence. Help me out... Thanks in advance