C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

UPsolute NJ Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2002, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4 1.8T
Thumbs up UPsolute NJ Event

Directions:
Address:
409 Cumberland Ave
Bayville, NJ 08721

You can try a map search, but her are the basics:

From the North:
Parkway South to exit 80
Stay to left and make left at stop sign
Proceed about 3/4 mile and make left just before Beachwood sign
Proceed to first light and make a right
Go 3-4 miles and make left onto Northern Blvd.
Go 1 mile and make right onto Western Blvd.
Make 2nd right onto Cumberland Ave, house on left

From the South:
Parkway South to exit 74
Make right at stop sign
Just before first light take jug handle for left turn onto Manchester Blvd.
Go to first light and make left
Go for about 4 miles and you will hit a stop sign. Stop.
Proceed straight through and go about 3/4 mile and make left onto Cumberland Ave, house on left.

From the West:
Probably 70 West to 539 East to 530 East
Look map for best route, but from 530, when you pass Central Regional High School, Western Blvd is about 1 mile on you left, make left and proceed about 3/4 mile and make another left onto Cumberland Ave, house is on left.

Use my cellonly of you get lost or need last minute info 732.278.4118.

Starts around 8 am and will last till whenever. Email for specifics.
Andrew Smith - asmith@upsolute.com
John Achille - jachille@upsolute.com
Old 01-21-2002, 12:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wish I could come, but that is impractical from Saint Louis. I do have a question. I have read on the Upsolute web page that they are working on a switchable chip. Is this available yet? Thanks.
Old 01-21-2002, 01:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2004 Civic Si. FWD for the Win!
Lynn, I'm going, so I'll try to get some info from them on the switchable option. I know that one of the tuning co.'s will allow you to switch back and forth using the cruise on VWs. I think that's APR? But, that definitely would be a nice feature.

If you leave now, you could easily get here by Saturday. That'll make it easier for you when the Eagles win on Sunday (I wish). :p
Old 01-21-2002, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Upsloute's switchable chip is going to be switched with a key fob device. I would profer the switchable chip. Leave it in the stock mode for economy, then switch when you need the power. The stock mode would probably be better in badd weather also.

The football season for me ended with the Rose Bowl. I lost interest in the pro game not long after they started free agency. I was out of the country for much of the second season of free agency. When I came back, I only recognized a few of the players on the team I followed then. I have only watched a few games since. The only games I saw this year were when I was visiting my parents.
Old 01-21-2002, 01:25 PM

Audi A4 1.8T
Andrew Smith is the Northeast UPsolute representative, I work under him for the Philly, NYC and NJ area.

Young, I think we have spoken via email. Is there anything additionally that you need. Let me know.

Also, the swithchable option. Yes, we are working on a similar product to allow switching between stock, and upgraded programs. Upon release, (soon) any UP'ed car can be retrofitted for the difference from chip price to switch+chip price so there is no reason to wait. (no savings, apples for apples)
Old 01-21-2002, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks for the info, John. I am going to wait before chipping becasue there are some other mods I wish to make first. Is there an Upsolute rep in the Saint Louis area? The nearest I find on the Upsolute web site is Chicago.
Old 01-21-2002, 01:40 PM

Audi A4 1.8T
email rberube@upsolute.com (Rene is his name) tell him I sent you and tell him where you live, he will set ya UP! No pun intended.
Old 01-24-2002, 09:40 AM

Audi A4 1.8T
guys, when and if you come, if your radio has a security code make sure to bring it incase we have to disconnect the battery for any reason.