C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Tinting, Satellite Radio, and AV Help in South Cali

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 02:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tinting, Satellite Radio, and AV Help in South Cali

hey everyone. sorry to ask many questions in the same post, but i figured that would save some space

1. Anyone know a good tinting place in southern cali. LA or SD area really (or any point in between). I need to get my C320 tinted so it looks good. I hate spotty tinting jobs. Really ruins the look of the whole car in my opinion. Any suggestions on color of the tint so it looks nice with the factory blue tinted sport package windows? I like the blue, but I need to darken them up.

2. I have XM Radio right now that was installed by Best Buy back east and they actually did a really good job installing the FM Modulator control control unit thingie in the empty space under the radio. I want to switch to Sirius because XM decided to put commercials on all my favorite stations and it bugs me. Any recommendations on places to get this done cleanly?

3. Other than satellite radio, does anyone have any other ideas for the empty space under the radio? I dont have COMMAND. I figured I could put the satellite radio control unit in the ash tray area since I dont use it at all and put something else in that empty space. I need to keep the factory radio in there too though because I have the integrated phone and factory CD Changer.

4. My fourth question is about the subwoofer. Can the stock one be replaced by a better one without rewiring the entire speaker system? Can an amp just be put on the sub feed to boost power? What size sub would fit in the same enclosure so it doesn't look modified? Again, a recommended shop would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much everyone!

-j.
2001 C320 Sport Package
Old 02-19-2003, 05:19 PM

ok, so how about for tinting? thats priority number one for me right now.
Old 02-19-2003, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
tint...viceli's at alhambra did a good job on my car. heres the #

for all your stereo needs... go to kembo

1-626-2927660 look for calvin, he did a custom job for me and i was really happy! btw... his pricing is excellent! tell him jerry w/the C32 told u to come... he'll take care of you

Jerry