C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

NEED HELP! With finding Headlights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 w203 coupe 40000 miles, 99 maxima, 95 acura legend, 92 honda prelude
NEED HELP! With finding Headlights

hello to all. this is my first benz , and it is a 2002 c230 hatchback. iam looking to puting some aftermarket headlights on it, like the ones with the halos, or just regular projectors. i have looked everywere and can't seem to find them. all i get is "w203--will not fit 2 dr hatchback..." is there any place to find them for this model? i have seen some people post pics on here with them on for this model. i just need someone to point me in the rite direction to were i can find these, and other after marker parts for my car....thanks!!!!
Attached Images  
Old 09-10-2009, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 795 Likes on 598 Posts
2019 G70 6MT & 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Where is Frank's facepalm smiley when you need it?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...a panty dropper...
GL finding some. Even regular clears for the coupe are hard to come by. Keep your eye on the classifieds and ebay to catch a deal. Maybe some of the guys with a coupe will know of a site to buy them brand new from. I know there is a thread somewhere on here that lists a bunch of sites for aftermarket parts for the W203, do a search and see what you find.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
THE C350
Originally Posted by younghavocsp
hello to all. this is my first benz , and it is a 2002 c230 hatchback. iam looking to puting some aftermarket headlights on it, like the ones with the halos, or just regular projectors. i have looked everywere and can't seem to find them. all i get is "w203--will not fit 2 dr hatchback..." is there any place to find them for this model? i have seen some people post pics on here with them on for this model. i just need someone to point me in the rite direction to were i can find these, and other after marker parts for my car....thanks!!!!
OK first whats up with the pic of the new coupe and not yours? second it is usually good to do research before you buy a car. as far as i know their is no aftermarket headlights for the coupe. i am so happy their isn't because if you wanted halo's get a fing BMW. the headlights will be at least 800 for the bix if you can find them they are really rare or 300 for clear if you can find them. you also have the 2002 c230 which seem to either be bulletproof or problem after problem. btw what is the millage you might need to do some maintenance that has been ignored. on this forum we also like the newbie's to introduce themselves with some pics of their car, options, mod plans, last couple cars, ... i hope you will also not start new threads without searching. remember the w203 has been out since late 2000 if yours has a problem i am almost 100% sure that you can find the answer on here if you take the time to look for it. if we know that you have searched and have a question we are a really good group of people and will help you as much as we can and have a really good chance of getting you back to in no time. but if you make enemies with the elders you will be up **** creek without a paddle. one of the best ways to **** us off is not introduce yourself, YELL at the well respected members, and not search for your problem or read the Sticky's such as yourself. if you don't know the sticky's are the most amazing thing on earth if you read them. ok gl with you car hope you introduce yourself more so that we can get to know you. can't wait to see some pics and hear about your car.
one final thing just noticed please post your location so that we can help you with your car like where to get a part or diagnostic reasons

Last edited by samaritrey; 09-11-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:37 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by LILBENZ230
Where is Frank's facepalm smiley when you need it?
right here!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C320 coupe
EBAY for god sake... thats the EASY way... i need another facepalm...