C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Official C-Class Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 81 votes, 4.88 average.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 BMW 335i Convertible; SOLD*2004.5 C230 Sedan*SOLD
Thanks for the input...I asked what people thought and you responded.

I like it, so thats the most important thing.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:08 PM

2006 MB C230, Black on Black
center bulbs out.....

I have super xenon's 6000K in the low beam and getting super xenons 6000K in the high beams (do not want to pay for the actual BIX, but wish I had ordered them now!) and I too do not like the center bulbs, can you take those out without the message showing up on the dash board?
Old 02-07-2006, 11:38 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by appleguy

I personally don't like chrome, but i don't think it's ghetto looking. Maya makes some nice rims i.e. yours and the stm.

the Lorinser roof spoiler looks good.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:39 PM

no doubt.

but you should leave the customnization up to the pros. cause that old folks color with some pep boys rims and a rear wing in the back is mad tacky...you should have saved that money you spent and had a pro shop customize it and make it look classy,it looks like you tried to hard ya know? with the extra big 19's and the other stuff that doesnt match or fit...but if you cant do anything about it just enjoy it.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by FrankW
I personally don't like chrome, but i don't think it's ghetto looking. Maya makes some nice rims i.e. yours and the stm.

Thanks Frank, I appreciate it!
Old 02-08-2006, 12:40 AM

Your car is nice if thats the one in your sig! that is how its done bro! help that guy appleguy out!

be honest or shall i say frank with him.

you could wind up saving the guy money and humilation.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:44 AM

'03 C230 Sedan
Give the guy a break...perhaps it wasn't in his means, location or budget to go to a "professional installation shop" and I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Pop culture influences much of the choices we make asthetically on a daily basis...ie. clothes, cars, hair etc...and those style rims may reflect who he is and what he likes...just because you dont like it doesnt mean its wrong...I disagree it is definitely not mexi style, I like it, and its nice to see people branch out and not go with the same Brabus wheels. There is a difference between constructive criticism and offensiveness. I say...nice car bro

Dreamcast...your wheels are stock...enough said.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Elliott
Give the guy a break...perhaps it wasn't in his means, location or budget to go to a "professional installation shop" and I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Pop culture influences much of the choices we make asthetically on a daily basis...ie. clothes, cars, hair etc...and those style rims may reflect who he is and what he likes...just because you dont like it doesnt mean its wrong...I disagree it is definitely not mexi style, I like it, and its nice to see people branch out and not go with the same Brabus wheels. There is a difference between constructive criticism and offensiveness. I say...nice car bro

Dreamcast...your wheels are stock...enough said.

I agree man!

I could care less but that dudes car does not match! he probally spent a bundle on the rims alone. and why put some wing on the back? I am just saying the color doesnt look sporty and he put a spoiler. You can still trick it out but at least should fit, the 19s look too big for the ride and i am not much a fan of chrome wheels.

yes my wheels are stock and I plan on leaving my car stock for a while it looks nice in my eyes I already got the tint and when those tires need to be changed I will opt for some nice rims good rims.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:03 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
i like it. the roof spoiler and the wing is a nice addition. if you get some coilovers or springs, then get your fenders rolled, they wont look as high as they do now. it'll look a lot cleaner if you do that. although chrome is not my style, you did a nice job on your car appleguy.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:14 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
just to clarify, Maya rims are not "cheap" by any standard, so don't mistaken it for some cheap replicas. The Lorinser roof spoiler is also one of the most expensive and better looking roof spoiler you can get. It's the matter of personal preference.

This is also a Lorinser spoiler on our sponsored C240
Old 02-08-2006, 01:16 AM

2007 Honda CBR 600RR// BLK'03 C32K (RIP)// 2003 Acura RSX Type-S//1999 Lexus SC400//
Thanks Frank, I appreciate it!
i agree with Frank...i have a set on my car too...and i'm loving it!
Old 02-08-2006, 01:20 AM

2007 Honda CBR 600RR// BLK'03 C32K (RIP)// 2003 Acura RSX Type-S//1999 Lexus SC400//
just to clarify, Maya rims are not "cheap" by any standard, so don't mistaken it for some cheap replicas. The Lorinser roof spoiler is also one of the most expensive and better looking roof spoiler you can get. It's the matter of personal preference.

I KNOW THAT CAR!!! haha... ....Tai's...looks nice!!!
Old 02-08-2006, 01:20 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
Originally Posted by jtC320
i agree with Frank...i have a set on my car too...and i'm loving it!

i wanted a carbon fiber one, or a black one for my coupe. frank, any help?
Old 02-08-2006, 11:58 AM

Thanks guys for the more "positive" comments. I wasn't expecting to get slammed here on the forums for just posting pictures of my car!
Quite frankly, I was not expecting such harsh criticisim on these boards as they seem to be mostly friendly.

Anyways, here are some better shots of the car... I am sure that DreamCast will love them.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:58 PM

ya but it doesnt matter if the parts are nice what is the use if it doesnt fit the car ya know? Help the guy it seriously I am not trying to insult the guy but the wheels are obviously to big it doesnt fit with his 04 benz and the color as well....I mean so what the parts are expensive but what good is it if they dont match the car...it really does look mexi style though.

I dont like the chrome wheels.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
I'm not a big fan of chrome, but your car looks good!

Dreamcast, so all people that have 19's are chunti? I think there are a LOT of people that do their own customization better than the "pros", ESPECIALLY in LA--some of those so called pros have poor taste or aren't that well versed in MB's or w203's.

I wouldn't judge or talk trash until you actually do it yourself. You'll find a lot of hurdles in find the appropriate rims ESPECIALLY for 2004.5's and up.

appleguy, good stuff!

Thanks guys for the more "positive" comments. I wasn't expecting to get slammed here on the forums for just posting pictures of my car!
Quite frankly, I was not expecting such harsh criticisim on these boards as they seem to be mostly friendly.

Anyways, here are some better shots of the car... I am sure that DreamCast will love them.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by DreamCast
...the wheels are obviously to big it doesnt fit with his 04 benz
You do realize that about 90% of everyone on this board are running the EXACT SAME size rims/tires?

19" rims with 235/35 fronts and 265/30 rears...

DreamCast, I can take criticisim with the best of them, but you seriously have a big issue with me for some odd reason.

1. I am not the only guy here with a Peweter car
2. I am not the only guy here with chrome 19" rims
3. I am not the only guy here with a roof wing

So what's the deal? Why are you so bitter towards me?
Old 02-08-2006, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by nlpamg

Dreamcast, so all people that have 19's are chunti? I think there are a LOT of people that do their own customization better than the "pros", ESPECIALLY in LA--some of those so called pros have poor taste or aren't that well versed in MB's or w203's.

I wouldn't judge or talk trash until you actually do it yourself. You'll find a lot of hurdles in find the appropriate rims ESPECIALLY for 2004.5's and up.

appleguy, good stuff!
Thanks nlpamg... I really appreciate and trust your comments as I have always respected you and your car.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Thanks nlpamg... I really appreciate and trust your comments as I have always respected you and your car.
thanks man!

You do realize that about 90% of everyone on this board are running the EXACT SAME size rims/tires?

19" rims with 235/35 fronts and 265/30 rears...

DreamCast, I can take criticisim with the best of them, but you seriously have a big issue with me for some odd reason.

1. I am not the only guy here with a Peweter car
2. I am not the only guy here with chrome 19" rims
3. I am not the only guy here with a roof wing

So what's the deal? Why are you so bitter towards me?
I have no clue what his deal is either. but from reading his other posts, he seems pretty immature and pretty new to cars and such, so take it with a grain of salt.

as for myself, I love pewter! I wanted to get pewter at first, but didn't want to wait on ordering it and I really like black as well. (my w202 was black/black too.)
Old 02-08-2006, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'01 C320 || '14 Honda Pilot EX-L
appleguy, the car looks great, and I love the color. I wasn't in the know about "old peoples" colors! :-) The wheels are not to my personal liking, but hey it is your choice. Keep up the good work, and happy modding.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:36 PM

09 C63 White/Black

Appleguy,

Your car looks great.

I agree that some chrome rims look out of place in some car (never look good on a civic IMO) But they looks great on your car. Are they Maya RT5?

btw, I am getting a set of "CHROME" rims on my slk soon. I guess I better get my flamesuit ready :p
Old 02-08-2006, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by SaRiDi
Appleguy,

Your car looks great.

I agree that some chrome rims look out of place in some car (never look good on a civic IMO) But they looks great on your car. Are they Maya RT5?

btw, I am getting a set of "CHROME" rims on my slk soon. I guess I better get my flamesuit ready :p
Thanks SaRiDi... I appreciate the comments!

Yes, they are the Maya RT5's.. I can't wait to see what your SLK looks like with the new rims! Keep us posted!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:39 PM

appleguy, good stuff!

your benz is tight man! it looks class.

but seriously be honest with the guy! we are here to help.

their is no way that champagne or pewter looks good with those huge rims!

and that wing in the back kills it.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:42 PM

thanks man!

I have no clue what his deal is either. but from reading his other posts, he seems pretty immature and pretty new to cars and such, so take it with a grain of salt.

as for myself, I love pewter! I wanted to get pewter at first, but didn't want to wait on ordering it and I really like black as well. (my w202 was black/black too.)

I bet your happy you got the black! lol :p

Man they almost trie to sell me the pewter but glad I got the diamond black.

your car is really nice see the way you did it matches...I apologize to appleguy for sounding rude but I have nothing against him.

Their is just something about his ride that doesnt look right its an 04 but it looks early 90's style.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:30 PM

'03 C230 Sedan
Originally Posted by DreamCast
I bet your happy you got the black! lol :p

Man they almost trie to sell me the pewter but glad I got the diamond black.

your car is really nice see the way you did it matches...I apologize to appleguy for sounding rude but I have nothing against him.

Their is just something about his ride that doesnt look right its an 04 but it looks early 90's style.
Sorry dude, you are an ***hole.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 81 votes, 4.88 average.

Quick Reply: Official C-Class Picture Thread