C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Mercedes Benz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Mercedes Benz

Originally posted by Lockbuster
I finally realized the problems with Mercedes Benz C230 K.
1. Most of the owners are rich kids with to much money.
2. Daddy or Mommy buys them anything they want.
3. Most kids that have these expensive toys cannot wait to destroy them so daddy and mommy will buy them another one.
4. They ***** about the quality of a Benz and want to know why a Benz is not working when they have put some aftermarket product that causes problems and call it a lemon.
5. Then you have the rich father on this forum that gives their children anything they want.
In Short;
This forum is made up of mostly rich and deprived people who have nothing better to do than ***** about quality cars.

I finally realise something...select at least one Lockbuster
1) you have too much time on hand
2)you are biased against teenager
3) you are biased against rich family
4) you can't afford to buy your kid a benz
5) you don't understand other families culture
6) as someone pointed out...you need to go to an anger management class....since summer is coming..let me check my schedule of classes
7)you are ashamed of driving the same car as some "spoilt kids", and want to differentiate yourself by proclaiming that you BOUGHT THE CAR YOURSELF...
-----------------------------------------------

ok....let me remind you that this topic has been discussed zillion times.......as someone pointed out...should we apologize for having such gd parents? i admit that my family bought this car for me. But in asian culture, this is normal (beside anger mngt class..take some asian culture classes). Also...when i become successful one day..i will buy cars for my kids too....what car? depending on their maturity level. If they are a total disgrace....take the bus!...if they are better than what i am now...i'll consider a CLK55..just like the one i just saw in school..or what about the Porsche TT if they are smart, disciplined and etc...but if i know they will grow up to be like u (stereotyping without in-depth knowledge)....maybe i get them to ride a tricycle...(maybe your parents foresee your character while you were still in diapers)

good day...
Old 03-25-2003, 08:17 PM

2008 E 350
Re: Re: Re: Mercedes Benz

Originally posted by KompMan420
AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!! YEAH!!! *CHEERS*
I love it. nukblazi, from one high school drop out that has worked his *** off to make something of himself to another, that was masterful!
You didn't have to tell me nukblazi is a drop out. Read his friggin' post for goodness sakes. It's written on a third grade level. wtf
Old 03-25-2003, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C300 4matic
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mercedes Benz

Originally posted by 02Impressor
You didn't have to tell me nukblazi is a drop out. Read his friggin' post for goodness sakes. It's written on a third grade level. wtf
I think we should be asking you wtf....is wrong with his post? I don't see anything wrong with it. You must be on a third grade level if you can't understand it. Nukblazi, for a high school dropout, speaks pretty well and uses some words that college kids don't even know. If you're gonna talk bad about someone, at least have a good reason for doing it.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
Lockbuster:

1, 2--- I agree, and I disagree. Its the ones that make an *** out of themselves that tend to stand out...and over on C-Coupe, there is a LOT of asses standing out. But not everyone is that spoiled snot. I'm 33, and Ive got a son of my own. I can't say I'd ever envision buying him a new car when he turns 16, much less an MB. At that age, I had NO responsibility, and showing off and doing stupid stuff was pretty much all I had on my mind. Same with my friends. Besides, if you don't work for it, and pay for it with your own dough, you never respect or appreciate it like you should. I rebuilt a car from a near write off in High School, taught me a lot about cars, and respecting the work that goes into building, maintaining, and owning them. And then I still did some stupid ****. Replacing my clutch twice in one year from doing too many burnouts...ah..the stupidity of being young.

3. Did someone say darkfact?

4. Yeah, it irks me when I read the *****ing from some idiot who can't RTFM! and instead posts his message here about how his car is "broke again". The sunroof thread on C-Coupe is a great example... RTFM!

5. Well, not the majority.

Darkfact:
You owe the forumn another 15 seconds.

Impressor:
You can't collect on darkfact's 15 seconds...you still owe a few minutes from that seat thread

Yeeeesssssss, its sarcasm
Old 03-25-2003, 10:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'11 SL550 - '08 ML350
Gee I guess I'm the old man of the bunch at 45. I bought the C240 as a second car for my wife as a sporty backup to her Volvo 940. At least it will be when I'm done with it. As for me, I drive a 2000 GMC extended cab sport side conversion truck during the week and custom 1955 Belair on nice days. The Jensen Healey is still in the resto shop. Oh yea, got a 2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa for when I want to go fast. Anyway, chill dude, it's only a car; a cool car but still a car or maybe large toy.

Last edited by Wardsweb; 03-25-2003 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2003, 11:59 PM
Guest0001

Re: Mercedes Benz

Originally posted by Lockbuster
I finally realized the problems with Mercedes Benz C230 K.
1. Most of the owners are rich kids with to much money.
2. Daddy or Mommy buys them anything they want.
3. Most kids that have these expensive toys cannot wait to destroy them so daddy and mommy will buy them another one.
4. They ***** about the quality of a Benz and want to know why a Benz is not working when they have put some aftermarket product that causes problems and call it a lemon.
5. Then you have the rich father on this forum that gives their children anything they want.
In Short;
This forum is made up of mostly rich and deprived people who have nothing better to do than ***** about quality cars.

Jealousy!!!

HMM.you are the one that seems to be deprived. ahhhh there are a lot of young people that can drive really nice cars and u cant stand it. poor baby!

as people stated on this thread, u need psychological and advanced anger management counseling.

there are people who pay for there cars with hard work and pay the car all on there own, and there are people who do not pay a cent on the car, insurense, or gas money for that matter. DEAL WITH IT!

My parents bought me my car after a graduating from high school. it is a gift to me. so what if i dont didnt pay for it myself! big deal, i thank my parents and in the future i will probably repay them back for everything they have done for me. they could comfortably afford it and its a safe, comfortable, reliable car. and i treat it like i do my own body. with extreme care ! and will probably own throught college and grad school.

one more thing bro, u dont necessaryily have to be rich to buy a mercedes benz. leasing one is not that costly if you think about it. i know several familys that drive s500s and they are very young. they live in a small apartment with 9 other family members. well you get my point, some people have ****ed up priorties.

my advice to you is... well let me rephrase that... people like you cant be fixed. your hate, jelousy and envy is what causes you to make ignorant illogical remarks, which also gets humiliated on such forums as this one

people can do whatever they want with there money and you shouldnt care if there parents can buy his son or daughter a nice car. im guessing u didnt get one and u are now on hating on people who do have one. lol

GET A ****ING LIFE!

Old 03-26-2003, 07:06 AM

07' ML350
lockbuster is "sour graping"....too bad for him.

well some ppl are just more lucky than others. we might b driving a C...but luckier kids drive better cars.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:20 AM

03' E55 AMG
on lockbuster's comments

isn't this section of the forum for w203 discussion?

anyways,

i only thank my parents for dishin out the cash for my club training up to high school, but i took my scholarship, got a degree, went pro, paid them back.

i'm 24 , just bought my second benz within the last 2 years.
(first- c240, second- slk).

funny thing is my sponsor is chevron, but i put exxon/mobil in my tank.

lockbuster, i hope i made you jealous, you asked for it.