C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

oh damn wackenhuts...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 01:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 Kompressor (02 Copupe)
oh damn wackenhuts...

So I wash my car and I go to visit my gf (9:00 pm). They are 6 people in that family, 4 cars.

So she tells me to stay we go to blockbuster and rent 2 movies (Empire, its alright and Fear.Com (avoid it sux)). So I since theres almost no parking space I park wherever I can and like less than a little corner of my car stuck up outside the parking lot.

Sooo Im tired and getting ready to get in my beautifull car (c230k coupe to stay on this forum =p) at 1:00 am untill I see a ****ing orange sticker in my windshield. (It happened to me once last week and I let it sleep). So I get a bit angry and I went to the gate.

As I see the guy at the gate is cool since he knwos me I just chat with him and tell him im gonna call and tell when Im at the hosue so they dont give me no more stickers. So I remove the sticker and throw it in the floor. As Im leaving I tell him "Hey Fresh, Ima make my own stickers and put them in his car" the other guy was just arriving and he comes yelling at me. So I tell him not to yell and me and as I almost got down of my car to beat the crap out of him but after he and I calm down we start talking better. So he tells me to buy a ****ing helicopter becuz If I park outside hes gonna gimme a sticker. I swear Im gonna go make some huge stickers and put them in his car, still at the end we made an agreement that If I call and tell him Im gonna be parked at the side or whatever hes not gonna gimme an sticker that night..

I swear I hate this ****ing stupid rules....
I know its not related to anything but Im trying to cool off... hehe
Old 04-09-2003, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

On a totally different subject, Scylas, did you know that insect repellant, such as OFF, is the great paint remover?
Old 04-09-2003, 06:28 AM
moomeh

Originally posted by Lynn
On a totally different subject, Scylas, did you know that insect repellant, such as OFF, is the great paint remover?

also, a digital camara with 2megapixels can cost you as little as 100 bucks and can take excellent photos even when in a rush...
Old 04-09-2003, 07:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320
This is a freaking funny story... but yeah I'd be pissed if someone put a damn ugly sticker on my car. Why they do that to you anyways?
Old 04-09-2003, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
This "Scylas" has serious authority figure issues. A few months ago he was whining about a ticket he got and how he hoped the police officer would die in a car wreck. Sad

(Anyone care to bet on how long will it take him to pop back to me in this thread with some vulgar language?)