C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Eurocharged ECU Tune 320,240,280 models - $165!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 07:16 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by springdriver1
Hey Xhale707 do you think this cable will work for the download tune?
use our cable....

Originally Posted by Xhale707
Trust me when i say this cable works for pulling codes from your car. Doing dyno pulls. I have dashboard XL on my laptop. Tons and tons of stuff i can do

http://www.palmerperformance.com/for...p?topic=1334.0

http://www.dashxl.net/search.php?page=0

Here is what i have

http://www.ecrater.com/p/8112951/obd-ii-elm327-usb-can

Well worth it cheaper then a OBDII reader for pulling codes.

theres a huge difference between reading CEL's and writing to the eprom

Originally Posted by phister
It probably will but you'll still need to purchase the tune because each person has a specific VIN for their tune.
correct, the files are vin encoded and encrypted. Put someone elses tune on your car and the car won't start, and you could be looking at a $1500 paperweight

Yeah when i use pcmscan it logs in my vin number. If i can get the file i can tune it for free =D
lololol Ya please try and do that! Make sure to get your checkbook out and get a ride over to benz. The files are vin encoded. Just because you can read it doesn't mean you can write to the files, yet alone read the code.....not to mention the fact that your openly talking about stealing our software.....

Originally Posted by hieracity
would it be possible to use those programs with the cable that Eurocharged/Jerry provides?
no clue....
Old 02-04-2011, 03:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'02 C320 Wagon, '78 308 GTS, '06 Highlander Hybrid
What about my payment???
Old 02-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
THE C350
Will have my cable Monday Just emailed them and they got me my ups tracking number. Hanknum did you ever get any reply emal from them at all? I would email jerry@eurocharged.com if you have not heard from them he replied back to me in like two hours. You might not hear back till Monday though. I would also go into your paypal account and verify the email you used to send the money.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts
99 E320
Yeah when i use pcmscan it logs in my vin number. If i can get the file i can tune it for free =D
lololol Ya please try and do that! Make sure to get your checkbook out and get a ride over to benz. The files are vin encoded. Just because you can read it doesn't mean you can write to the files, yet alone read the code.....not to mention the fact that your openly talking about stealing our software.....

Old 02-05-2011, 12:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 blk/blk C63 AMG, 2010 wht/blk c300 sport, 06 c280, 12 Triumph Daytona 675R wht/blk/red
jerry if i paypal you 300 right now could i get a cable? i know its a few days passed the 31st, but my birthday was yesterday, the 3rd, and i have enough now to be able to buy the cable and still pay my bills
Old 02-05-2011, 12:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 C230 Sport
got my cable waiting for my tune =) Waiting for jerry's reply!

Last edited by aigooalex; 02-05-2011 at 12:41 AM. Reason: forgot
Old 02-05-2011, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by loungn14

loool Xhale no offense man but you're talking out of your a$$. I don't think you know what's involved with tuning. Below is an example of how tuners tune the ecu.

You think you can really hook it up to your little 27 dollar tool and tune an actual vehicle?

Last edited by W203E35; 02-07-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:37 AM

2006 c230
i can do that all i need is a toothpick some electrical tape a paper clip and about 30 seconds

lol jk everyone its an inside joke between me and Karo
Old 02-05-2011, 01:43 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'02 C320 Wagon, '78 308 GTS, '06 Highlander Hybrid
Originally Posted by samaritrey
Will have my cable Monday Just emailed them and they got me my ups tracking number. Hanknum did you ever get any reply emal from them at all? I would email jerry@eurocharged.com if you have not heard from them he replied back to me in like two hours. You might not hear back till Monday though. I would also go into your paypal account and verify the email you used to send the money.
Thanks Trey...I finally received an email confirmation today.

Let us know how everything goes.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Milkm4n
i can do that all i need is a toothpick some electrical tape a paper clip and about 30 seconds

You're one of those shady tuners that just increase 25% all over the map and calls it tuning . You're like "ehh we'll let the knock sensor handle it". Sometimes losing some here and gaining more there is better than equally gaining from base....butthead!!
Old 02-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Banned

C320 2002
Wow 9 pages and i see no happy customers. Or people screaming that they are a happy camper. Sorry to say my OBDII reads and writes ladies. Take a picture of there cable would love to see what it looks like.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
THE C350
Wow 9 pages and i see no happy customers. Or people screaming that they are a happy camper. Sorry to say my OBDII reads and writes ladies. Take a picture of there cable would love to see what it looks like.
https://mbworld.org/forums/4493870-post161.html
did you read this?
I will be sure to let you know how it goes once I get mine done
Old 02-08-2011, 01:09 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Or this one...

https://mbworld.org/forums/performan...ml#post4505713
Old 02-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

C320 2002
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Just reading the 9 pages Im sure John either works for you or is a close friend. So far i see one l33t review? And how many people ordered last month?

Any c320 fans wanna chime in on this tune.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
I ordered one and its coming in today.

If you're awesome saying you can tune and all why dont you show us a tune you've done? I'd like to see the dyno numbers and papers to back them up. Seems like you like doing things on the cheap side and then bash on other people like Melvin for making so called "home depot" parts. I believe its you that is driving around with OEM cut springs and now have to shell out more money to get new springs because you cut too much. With the money you spent on the angle grinder to cut the springs you could've spent that towards getting lowering springs in the first place. It's people like you that hinder people wanting to make parts for ours since all you do in ridicule them. Since you think you can do it better why dont you use your car as a guinea pig, take to a shop and use their dyno and tune your car and see what you come up with.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Banned

C320 2002
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
I ordered one and its coming in today.

If you're awesome saying you can tune and all why dont you show us a tune you've done? I'd like to see the dyno numbers and papers to back them up. Seems like you like doing things on the cheap side and then bash on other people like Melvin for making so called "home depot" parts. I believe its you that is driving around with OEM cut springs and now have to shell out more money to get new springs because you cut too much. With the money you spent on the angle grinder to cut the springs you could've spent that towards getting lowering springs in the first place. It's people like you that hinder people wanting to make parts for ours since all you do in ridicule them. Since you think you can do it better why dont you use your car as a guinea pig, take to a shop and use their dyno and tune your car and see what you come up with.

When did i ever say i can tune?? Im sorry that people now adays are selling **** to make a buck & foolish people fall for it. The money i spent on an angle grinder was 8.99 at harbor freight so if you can find some springs for that cheap let me know. I already order tein lowering springs so if your gonna keep bashin that's alright. I dunno what i did to you?? But thats cool man

I would never install that that home depot kit. Nor will i buy a tune without real graphs and real customers reviews. Yet i know you showed graphs but it wasn't to my model. I feel sorry for people that fall for dumb ****. Kinda like my friend whos on his third eclipse.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:53 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
SRT-6
Just reading the 9 pages Im sure John either works for you or is a close friend.
No, I fall under the "satisfied customer" moniker you were seeking earlier. Not that I couldn't be friends with Jerry and the gang if I met 'em, but I only know them through their track history on multiple forums, and a tuning session. That's it. I'm not getting royalties.

My car performed beautifully on the way to work this morning, best money I've spent on the car yet besides gas. My review linked above speaks for itself.

Cheers,

John
Old 02-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Banned

a Tank
I'm a satisfied customer 2!!!

Originally Posted by Ribo89
I got the ECU Tune on my C320 today!!!!!!

Drove the car for 20miles and I could DEFINITELY feel the INCREASE in HP&TRQ. The car feels much more ALIVE(before it was pretty sluggish) and faster off the line. I noticed an increase in throttle response too. Also, the engine sounds MEANER! Over all VERY HAPPY! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE LOOKING TO IMPROVE THEIR CAR!!

Next step c32 air box and K&N filters!!

Thanks EUROCHARGED for the AWESOME DEAL and SUPERB PRODUCT/WORK!
-riBO
Old 02-08-2011, 02:15 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by Luke_Geezy
jerry if i paypal you 300 right now could i get a cable? i know its a few days passed the 31st, but my birthday was yesterday, the 3rd, and i have enough now to be able to buy the cable and still pay my bills
if jerry didn't get back to you......I will SURE! (happy belated bday)

Originally Posted by Milkm4n

lolol macgyver style...

mhm...

Just reading the 9 pages Im sure John either works for you or is a close friend. So far i see one l33t review? And how many people ordered last month?

Any c320 fans wanna chime in on this tune.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/john.moor..._comment_reply

Ya, we only tune a handful of cars each year, lol To date we have done over 1300 mb's, and 2500 cars in general including this lambo last week.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...d=248481410297

or this ferrari 599 last week as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHfXI...layer_embedded

do me a favor, and try and write to the eprom. I would love to see what you do if you can figure out how to.... YEAH I CAN CLEAR CODES, that means I can replace the ecu software LOLOLOLOL Come on man...even if you figured out how to extract the file, you would need the software and proper maps to even read what it is. Then, concidering the fact that the entire thing is in HEX format, you have to make the correct changes and recompile and write it back....

Originally Posted by Kreuzfeuer
No, I fall under the "satisfied customer" moniker you were seeking earlier. Not that I couldn't be friends with Jerry and the gang if I met 'em, but I only know them through their track history on multiple forums, and a tuning session. That's it. I'm not getting royalties.

My car performed beautifully on the way to work this morning, best money I've spent on the car yet besides gas. My review linked above speaks for itself.

Cheers,

John
Good to hear John! If your even in chi or houston we can grab a beer.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:19 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
SRT-6
Originally Posted by loungn14
Good to hear John! If your ever in chi or houston we can grab a beer.
Consider it done
Old 02-08-2011, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
Believe you quoted this... seems like you're saying you can tune. Companies have to start somewhere to get their name out there and usually by word of mouth about the quality of their work. Its like the T1 Race Development here in my area, they started as a small company fabricating parts and after word of mouth they are one the best tuning shops around here. Its the same for Fast-Turbo here, they just made a simple vacuum manifold and everyone loved the product. So do these look cheap. I'm just saying to you can't bash a company unless you actually have tested the product... look at the love/hate arguments over Sprintbooster.

Last edited by phister; 02-08-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Banned

C320 2002
Believe you quoted this... seems like you're saying you can tune. Companies have to start somewhere to get their name out there and usually by word of mouth about the quality of their work. Its like the T1 Race Development here in my area, they started as a small company fabricating parts and after word of mouth they are one the best tuning shops around here. Its the same for Fast-Turbo here, they just made a simple vacuum manifold and everyone loved the product. So do these look cheap. I'm just saying to you can't bash a company unless you actually have tested the product... look at the love/hate arguments over Sprintbooster.

Lol i used something like this back when i was 15 riding my motor scooter. It connected to the intake manifold. But At least that kit doesn't look like it came from home depot.

It shows Kreuzfeuer is just here to promote your business. Which isn't a bad thing if everything works like it should.

I wanna see before and after graphs how hard is that to cough up? Of a c320

Maybe you will see another customer
Old 02-08-2011, 03:32 PM
SPONSOR

Lol i used something like this back when i was 15 riding my motor scooter. It connected to the intake manifold. But At least that kit doesn't look like it came from home depot.

It shows Kreuzfeuer is just here to promote your business. Which isn't a bad thing if everything works like it should.

I wanna see before and after graphs how hard is that to cough up? Of a c320

Maybe you will see another customer
http://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/...tml#post564952

And...in order for you to be a customer, you would have to have the company your purchasing things from willing to sell you something...

now why would I do that when you openly admit to want to steal my software...
Old 02-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned

"annoyance" and "self-righteousness", amoung others...
Xhale, you're being a real troll lately man.

Phister is right. You call out an established, knowledgable company, providing an awesome service at an outrageous cost... and all you do is mock, ridicule and threathen to steal their software.

then you call Melvin out re: his home depot kit (which Im now the proud owner of, so what's that have to say about me in your opinion?), but in the meantime you cut your springs. Enough said.

Last edited by cpbeasley; 02-08-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 PM

2004 C230 Kompressor Sport
I can say from my experience earlier this morning, working with Jerry to get my C230K tuned up correctly was an absolute dream.

Very professional, and he does things the RIGHT way.

I'm pretty sure there's a million reasons Ferrari & Lamborghini owners trust Eurocharged with their cars.

My car is currently in a "trial run" period, as apparently the previous owner had it dicked with. My supercharger would surge on power something fierce, and so far Jerry's adjustments are working better than it was before.

I'm very satisfied with his customer service, albeit they've been ungodly busy (understandable)

Their USB - to -OBDII cable is worth the money. I'd rather drop $100 on a quality product, than some POS that'll fall apart.

I highly recommend Jerry & Jake.

-Matt R

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged ECU Tune 320,240,280 models - $165!!!!