C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Q on Stock c32 suspension on non amg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200K w203
Q on Stock c32 suspension on non amg

i've got a friend, actually my sis's friend dont' knwo him
anyway he ain't using his stock amg 32 suspension any more just wondering if the stock amg suspension is ne different to the non-amg w203 models, should be different anyways...but does the amg suspension make the car sit lower then non-amg? well low enough that i don't have to buy lowering spring for amg shox ?

u rich people out there with c32, did u change your suspension for the "look" ? or stock amg is really enough? (height wise)

only look i am after.

so it comes down to i spend $$$ get lower springs with stock shox

or be cheap and get amg suspension off that dude?

if the amg doesn't sit lower then non amg with lowering spring i prob won't get it then.....

what u guys think?
Old 05-20-2003, 07:50 AM

01 C200 Kompressor, 02 C32 AMG
AMG suspension kit only lower the car 15mm lower than stock. I believe Eibach drops the car about 30mm, H&R springs drop about 2 inch??

Hey Kong check your PM.
Old 05-20-2003, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
Re: Q on Stock c32 suspension on non amg

Originally posted by kingkong
i've got a friend, actually my sis's friend dont' knwo him
anyway he ain't using his stock amg 32 suspension any more just wondering if the stock amg suspension is ne different to the non-amg w203 models, should be different anyways...but does the amg suspension make the car sit lower then non-amg? well low enough that i don't have to buy lowering spring for amg shox ?

u rich people out there with c32, did u change your suspension for the "look" ? or stock amg is really enough? (height wise)

only look i am after.

so it comes down to i spend $$$ get lower springs with stock shox

or be cheap and get amg suspension off that dude?

if the amg doesn't sit lower then non amg with lowering spring i prob won't get it then.....

what u guys think?
we rich people out there with the C32?? now... thats a nice way to ask people questions...

i changed my suspension setup not only becuase the AMG setup is too soft for my tasting, and also too high to my liking.