C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Help choosing between C230 sedan or C240 sedan (more)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 02:08 AM
Guest0001

here is my take anyway

C240- pros- woodtrim, V6 engine, soft smooth ride

cons- only has 168 hp, if you dont care about that, then its
not an issue, handling is ok

C230- pros- well i havnt driven this model, but people say its sportier and its quicker. sport body kit. high performance tires and slight drop

cons- i dont like the fact that its I4 or supercharger for that matter, i could care less. i hate the rims and the aluminum trim. also i think its a bit rougher.

which is why i got a C320.- powerful V6, smooth ride, wood trim, like the stock 16s.

if you can, go for the 320 or 320 sport for that matter, if you are doing payents, it is very marginal difference

tell me what you are interested in performance or luxury? that the ultimate question

my .02

Last edited by Guest0001; 05-29-2003 at 02:13 AM.

Old 05-29-2003, 06:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems like mbusa.com lists quite a few used 240's for sale, if that says anything...

I'd have to recommend the 230. You've got to get the engine rpms up to at least 2000 just to make the car move, but it's really fun to drive. Cornering, braking, and general handling seem really good even though you feel the bumps a bit more than when in other cars. Also, maybe you'll prefer the aluminum trim to the wood.

All that said, I'd probably wait another 6 months to a year (perfect chance to save up 6G) and then grab a 2004 c320.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:17 AM

02 C320, Brilliant Silver
get the 230k sedan and use the extra money for mods.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 Sport White on black
I just purchased a new C240 before seeing the C230 Sedan. After returning to the dealer for some mods I looked inside the new 230 sedan sport model. Not only does it have more HP but it looks better than my C240 (supercharged). Because the C230 is new and dealers not selling the car much below the MSRP I suggest you go to carsdirect.com. You can build a custom C230 and save, at least, 2k. My brother bought his G35 from them and saved 3.5K (G35 everything except nav). If anything you can bring the print out to the dealer and see if they would match. I almost bought my car there but I got a better deal. Propably because it was raining and end of the month. Somebody wanted to meet thier quota.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Banned

C240 02
Ok u had alot of advise and good ones from differnt people on here. We all think differently but with respected views. Here is my advise, take it or leave it. Save your self a big huge headache and buy a lexus or infiniti. They look nice, drive nice,more power,nice luxury items, and are very relaible. But if u must go for the benz and make the same mistake I did then go for the 230 sedan. I have the C240 but when i bought mine the c230 was not around. Had it been around i would have bought it. Its a sportier look, faster,bigger rims and they look nice too, and costs less. Do not worry about resale value, same junk all the way around. Good luck to u and hope u enjoy whatever u buy. Post a thread and let us know on what u bought.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:05 PM

2014 Sport White on black
I agree with the last thread. I had a G35 for almost 6 months. I loved it until I drove the MB. The G35 was fast but had a bunch of mechanical flaws (e.g., noise, rattles, brakes that ran hot and computer problems). My brother bought the phase II and had no problems. So I decided to sacrifice speed for luxury. And I am not looking back. However, the fact still remains that I should have bought the C230 sedan with all the upgrades. I still have saved much more money than the C240 I bought. The C230 sedan has the style as the C240 but looks and acts much more sporty. You decide. But, if I had to do it over again I think I would buy the G35 Coupe. I test drove one of those puppies and Infiniti got rid of the bugs and developed a stylish ride with all the power needed at a great price. Every time my friend drives his he gets more looks than my MB and my wife's BMW 330I.
Old 05-30-2003, 01:01 PM
ps2
Almost a Member!

W211 E240 Avangarde
BenzC240: To be honest with you, I've been comparing C230 sedan with IS300, 325 Ci, and Audi A4 1.8T Quatrro . I agree with you, what's with Benz's built quality lately? It seems that they don't built Benz like they used to...

HigHal320: that's exactly what I have in mind too

jpb5151: I test drove both C240 and C230 sedan, you are correct, the way C230 drive and handle are sportier than the C240.
Old 05-30-2003, 02:25 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
2003 W203 C230, 2016 S212 E350, 2017 Panamera Turbo, 2018 SQ5
If it is between Audi A4 1.8T or C230K, I will take the Audi. It's much more sportier handling car than the C230K alhtough backseat is tiny.

If if are comparing with BWM 325i, there is great deals going on now. I just brought one for my girlfriend and we paid $150 below invoice. That is unheard of for a BMW. Plus I got 1.9% financing. The current 3 series is also the last "classic" BMW you can buy. When the new "Chris Bangle" 3 series comes out in 2 years, it will be ugly as sin like the new 7 and Z4.

IS300 is crap, G35, A4, and C230K are all better cars for about the same change.

If your only want MB, then C230K is a no brainer over C240. MBUSA should never have imported the C240 in the first place. Audi doesn't sell the A4 2.6 V6 here for the same reason... it cost more money but it's less car than the 1.8T.

Last edited by bzcat; 05-30-2003 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2003, 04:52 PM

2003 C230
I would buy the bimmer.

I have to say I 've owned many cars among them an A4, MCoupe 740i. The BMWs are the most well built of the bunch. They suffer from minor annoyances ( plastic rattles, etc ) but mechanically they are bulletproof and they ride as such. The Audis are also nice. The C230K Benz is the only Benz I would consider in that price range but even the sport sedan is softer than the softest BMW.

CZ
Old 05-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Banned

C240 02
Im glad some people agree with me about the poor quality benz has. If you have time check out this thread " Ticking NOise from Engine """ its in the top 10 thread in this forum. I have made some points and 2 people went off at me because they love the image of a benz. Ill be honest with u, with a benz u will get the most attention. People think u r rich, people will think your car is worth about $45K when it isnt, people will check u out like u have never dreamed about. But after a year of problems my self and 18-19 times to the service dept all the way from having my car towed after having it for a month because i could not start the car and the ignition system had to be replaced to having same window stop working 2 times to replacing the keys 2 times I gave up. No image in the world is making me stick with this type of car. By the way my car is a 02 so there goes the theory of dont by the first year. In benzs case it doesnt matter, same problems still are happening on the 3rd year. It really is a gamble when u by a car like this. Also please do no think BMW is any better. They have their own share of electrical problems. There famous for that stuff. As far as the IS300 i dont think its crap,its a good car, reliable and i have 5 people in my work place that have had the car for over a year with more milage than me and not one problem. But the IS300 or G35 4 door or 2 door, sound very promising. Hell even the new maxima looks sweet. 265hp, not bad for a sedan like that. So choose carefuly. It really boils down to 1)do u want an image car, 2) u want one of the safest cars in the world, 3) u like pimping lol. But like i said the lexus and infinit come close in these departments and offer more power. But again, if u must by a benz then go with the 230 sedan, hook it up with 18 inch chrome rims, tint, get a twin chrome exaughst tip and u r a baby baller. Dont worry about quality between a v6 and v4, its all the same crap trust me, benz has no more quality LOL, good luck to u
Old 05-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Guest0001

i dont understand why everyone complains about MB so much?!?!

ive had my car for about 5,000 miles and i have had 1 sunroof problem in which i fixed myself later.

benz240 you probably had a bad car and bad luck. every car company has its share.

i dont think you get that much attention in a benz, atleast not where i live. it does get its glances, buts its not neckbreaking. unless you drive a ferrari you are not going to get that kind of look.

actually i did pay about 45k for my car when people think its about 70k lol

all the cars you mentions are good japanese cars, but know what? im finished with japanese cars and there passionless, copy mercedes benz, cheap****, cars and paper thin frame. i was rear ended badly once in my car and i pretty much thought my car was totaled. i came outside and the damage was minimal! if i was in my camry it would have totaled!

about electronics? well japanese are good in electronics! but im not buying computer here, i am being an automobile! and germans to it best. obviously its going to have some problems with cars this advanced. expect a few inconveniences and move on.

it seems to me you bought your car for the image and pimping status. especially when you talk about that chrome garbage

i love mercedes and i am tired of your ranting. i bought my car because there is nothing else in the market that i would buy with the amount of money. the bimmer was the closest. so you can add me to our list as the 3d person to go off at you. sell your car and move on. i know when you buy an MB you want perfection. so i know why your dissapointed. but hey **** happens. enought of the complaining

Last edited by Guest0001; 05-30-2003 at 07:50 PM.

Old 05-31-2003, 12:18 AM
Banned

C240 02
This does it, Noblert, u r the 3rd person I will go off on, get ready Please do u really think that 5k miles on your car is a good judgement of how good quality it is? If you do i feel sorry for your ignorance in cars.

Where do u live, Beverly hills where everyone has a benz that no one looks at your car LOL. Either that or u must be but ugly, no offense but I get alot of chicks with this car, thats the only thing its good for frankly . Also, no the stupid car does not look 70k, get real, i can see it looking 45-50k and for your sake I hope u dont have a C240 because 45k is waaaayyyy too much if thats what u paid.

I dont mind that japaneese cars are copying benz, hell they copy and perfect, benz originates and leaves a mess. Thats the joke of the car industry. Learn it before u talk about it, capeesh?

As for your car not getting damadged and the camary getting more damadged in your senario, first u dont build cars so u really dont know what would have happend, second look at the cost of fixing a benz in a crash as to the cost of a japaneese car, what a rip off. Did u evaluate that in your equation? Or me pissing you off made u lose your logic?

Now, Chrome is not garbadge unless your an old geezer, is that what u r? Chrome is pimp, modern, class, unique, and expensive, like it or hate it, its here to stay for true players.

Now this issue i really want to address. The pimping and picking up chicks,and image of the car were not my first nor my second reasons for buying this car. I use to have an american car before this that had issues and i had it with american. So i went with the hear say of an old myth that u buy a benz and it will last forever with no issues. That was my primary reason for buying the car. I wanted a problem free car. My second was safety and the rest pimping, image etc.. were extra bonuses with the car. By the way the chrome rims did not come on my car till 1 year after i had the car so i wasnt even pimping it for a whole year. Does that makse sense to u?????????? Hope so because if it doesnt then u bought yours for image LOL

"""JAPANEESE ARE GOOD WITH ELECTRONIC BUT U R NOT BUYING A COMPUTER""""??? What planet have u been on? Are u sure u r updated with cars?? computers and electronics are the heart and sole of cars these days man. Wake up, hell your benzo is full of computer componets. If they made it like the old days i would not be having issues. Again, before u get angry and blab out info just for the sake of posting a reply do your home work please.

The last part, if u cant handel people venting here,complaining, expressing their opnion and it drives u to hit your head in a wall as u illustrated then please by all means leave this forum. It would be healther on your blood pressure and heart dont u think???? LOL LOL By the way i will be posting a thread dedicated to every single one of my problems. You may wanna see a doctor and get some medication just incase, then see a shrink LOL

I went off on u easy. U should have seen what I did to Jade lottus LOL but we are cool buds now,we made up

Take it easy, its only a crapy car
Old 05-31-2003, 12:36 AM

'14 A6 3.0 TFSI
Hate yo be on your bad side
Old 05-31-2003, 02:05 AM
Guest0001

Originally posted by BenzC240
This does it, Noblert, u r the 3rd person I will go off on, get ready Please do u really think that 5k miles on your car is a good judgement of how good quality it is? If you do i feel sorry for your ignorance in cars.

Where do u live, Beverly hills where everyone has a benz that no one looks at your car LOL. Either that or u must be but ugly, no offense but I get alot of chicks with this car, thats the only thing its good for frankly . Also, no the stupid car does not look 70k, get real, i can see it looking 45-50k and for your sake I hope u dont have a C240 because 45k is waaaayyyy too much if thats what u paid.

I dont mind that japaneese cars are copying benz, hell they copy and perfect, benz originates and leaves a mess. Thats the joke of the car industry. Learn it before u talk about it, capeesh?

As for your car not getting damadged and the camary getting more damadged in your senario, first u dont build cars so u really dont know what would have happend, second look at the cost of fixing a benz in a crash as to the cost of a japaneese car, what a rip off. Did u evaluate that in your equation? Or me pissing you off made u lose your logic?

Now, Chrome is not garbadge unless your an old geezer, is that what u r? Chrome is pimp, modern, class, unique, and expensive, like it or hate it, its here to stay for true players.

Now this issue i really want to address. The pimping and picking up chicks,and image of the car were not my first nor my second reasons for buying this car. I use to have an american car before this that had issues and i had it with american. So i went with the hear say of an old myth that u buy a benz and it will last forever with no issues. That was my primary reason for buying the car. I wanted a problem free car. My second was safety and the rest pimping, image etc.. were extra bonuses with the car. By the way the chrome rims did not come on my car till 1 year after i had the car so i wasnt even pimping it for a whole year. Does that makse sense to u?????????? Hope so because if it doesnt then u bought yours for image LOL

"""JAPANEESE ARE GOOD WITH ELECTRONIC BUT U R NOT BUYING A COMPUTER""""??? What planet have u been on? Are u sure u r updated with cars?? computers and electronics are the heart and sole of cars these days man. Wake up, hell your benzo is full of computer componets. If they made it like the old days i would not be having issues. Again, before u get angry and blab out info just for the sake of posting a reply do your home work please.

The last part, if u cant handel people venting here,complaining, expressing their opnion and it drives u to hit your head in a wall as u illustrated then please by all means leave this forum. It would be healther on your blood pressure and heart dont u think???? LOL LOL By the way i will be posting a thread dedicated to every single one of my problems. You may wanna see a doctor and get some medication just incase, then see a shrink LOL

I went off on u easy. U should have seen what I did to Jade lottus LOL but we are cool buds now,we made up

Take it easy, its only a crapy car
i actually had a nice long response to this until my computer crashed. well im not going to write it again. lucky for you. anyways your on my ignore list now. i really cant stand posers like you.

Old 05-31-2003, 08:45 AM
Banned

C240 02
This is too funny, Noblert could not handel the heat so instead he blames his long response being taken away by his computer crashing. "BY THE WAY, IS THIS THE SAME COMPUTER THATS IN YOUR BENZ" LOL Now he has me on ignore I guess some people cant handel the truth. By the way, how in the world am i a "POSER" thats too funny. He is the one that bought the car for an image not me. Please Noblert we all saw u get angry on your reply, U need help man. Im so glad u put me on ignore, hell if u didnt u may need anger management classes after im done with U
Old 05-31-2003, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
BenzC240
Almost a Member!

Hmm? You haven't been here for any real period of time and you're already an MB basher. I suggest your account be terminated as it looks like your only reason for being here is to be a flame thrower. In the meantime... you're IGNORE LIST'd
If the moderator doesn't boot this guy, I suggest everyone do the same.
Old 05-31-2003, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey ps2, how's your decision coming? Is anyone offering a 320 that's discounted enough?

Please let us know.
Old 05-31-2003, 11:11 AM
ps2
Almost a Member!

W211 E240 Avangarde
Originally posted by jpb5151
Hey ps2, how's your decision coming? Is anyone offering a 320 that's discounted enough?

Please let us know.
I think I'm going to purchase the C230 sedan unless if the stealers - that I've been talking to - are able to offer me an attractive price so yea....

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to go to either of the stealers yesterday... and today, I have a Bday bbq thinggy that I have to attend. I'll see if I can swing by at one of the stealers and negotiate some more...

Old 05-31-2003, 11:39 AM
Banned

C240 02
Lets clarify something people. First dont judge me by my 25 posts. If I have 2000 or 25 it does not make u more of a benz or car expert. I have been reading this forum for 2 whole years. I have been here longer than alot of people here. I just never bothered to post anything. Now im just voiceing my opnion. The sad part is people like JIM and NOBERT are not able to handel the truth. I question the fact that are they so scared to admit there issues or that they bought a crapy car? Even if their cars are reliable at the very least defend what u have and make your points. But to ignore someone whos making valid points is weak on your parts. As for the rest of the members here. You make yoru descions. I make educated comments that come from experience. I also have helped out another memeber with giving the part number for a ticking sound from the engine. So if i see someone that needs help I will give what i have from the 19 times i have been to the dealership to fix issues or my opnion as i have for PS2 who is trying to descide on a car. But please u have to remeber this forum was not created with the fact that everyone HAS to have the same opinion or ignore them. That would be insane and ignorant because u will never learn anything new nor subject your self to other views that may help you. You guys descide. Good luck to PS2, hope it all works out
Old 05-31-2003, 12:00 PM

ps2, if a dealer is willing to budge, I think you should jump on the deal! I read all about the discounts people get on this board, but when I went back to look at C230 sedan after getting the coupe, the salesman looked at me like I'm insane or something when I asked him if there are discounts on any cars (other than the demo vehicles).

BenzC240, I completely understand where you're coming from. I had a VW Beetle that was probably at dealer 19 times before I owned the car for a year. Everything broke. The engine didnt' just tick, the engine mounts actually broke and the engine sagged down, crushing the transmission. I constantly complained about it on the VW boards, but you'd be treated like a pariah as people who dont' have the problems just won't listen to you. But then again, I know I just had bad luck with my car, so if I were you, I'd still give MB another chance

Last edited by vyse; 05-31-2003 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-31-2003, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
Lets clarify something people. First dont judge me by my 25 posts. If I have 2000 or 25 it does not make u more of a benz or car expert. I have been reading this forum for 2 whole years. I have been here longer than alot of people here. I just never bothered to post anything. Now im just voiceing my opnion.
The difference is that your 25 posts have been virtually all about bashing folks who disagree with your "benz is crap" attitude.

The sad part is people like JIM and NOBERT are not able to handel the truth. I question the fact that are they so scared to admit there issues or that they bought a crapy car? Even if their cars are reliable at the very least defend what u have and make your points. But to ignore someone whos making valid points is weak on your parts.
Here's a simple fact, if you enjoy your car, youre most likely gonna defend it. You don't like your car, or MB, so you bash anyone who still enjoys there car...that's not right. You had some bad experiences, fine...but don't try telling the rest of us that every MB is a bad car. That's just stupid. MB, a company that sells over a million cars a year making all junk. Um, yeah, right.

As for the rest of the members here. You make yoru descions. I make educated comments that come from experience. I also have helped out another memeber with giving the part number for a ticking sound from the engine.
And while the discussion stayed on topic, your comments were helpful to some and welcomed. However, you used that thread to launch your tirade against MB's in general.

But please u have to remeber this forum was not created with the fact that everyone HAS to have the same opinion or ignore them. That would be insane and ignorant because u will never learn anything new nor subject your self to other views that may help you. You guys descide. Good luck to PS2, hope it all works out
That's the beauty of the internet- no one agrees about anything. Remember, its a two way street....you have to respect the opinions of others just as much as you are expecting them to respect yours.
Old 05-31-2003, 04:14 PM
Banned

C240 02
First and for most, thanks to all the people who can sympathize with me and understand where im coming from.

Second, OUTLAW is a real piece of work. Wish he got my car when he bought his car, I would love to see what he would be saying about benz, wouldnt you people wanna hear what he says????????????? Thats a joke by its self. Judging by his character he would have probably cursed at all of u for even owning a car like this

To correct OUTLAW. my 25 posts have not been about bashing people, if u do your home work and research the threads u will see i have helped and assisted a person in a thread concerning a ticking sound from teh engine, advised on the part number and what needs to be done. Second I have voiced my opnion on the car and had a few educated debates with a few internet wrestling matches . Ofcourse u r not dealing with a logical person when u deal with Outlaw. He gets way too angry, pissed off and cant handel the truth. Jade lotus and I went at it and resolved our issues in a friendly manner. Yet OUTLAW who critizes me is here bashing me and taking bits and pieces of information i wrote and using it in a negative incorrect way. Please people, be the judge, I really feel sorry for OUTLAW. Not sure if the car is getting to him and he just cant take it any more or if hearing the truth or listening to differnt opnions makes him wako

Now to address another one of OUTLAWS accusations and twisting of my postings. I never, i mean never bashed anyone in here for owning a benz. I have bashed the manufacture for not building quality cars. I have bashed benz for not fixing repeat issues that still happen from the 01 model to the 03 model. Yes i have had a few heated debates onm here but never bashed anyone for OWNING a benz. Not sure if u skipped out on your medications OUTLAW . Im angry at the quality and the lake of control to fix these problems.

To me these cars are junk, weather they produce 1 million or 1 billion cars means nothing. Mass producation does not validate the quality of a car. Hope u can understand and comprehend that. If you cant i feel sorry for you. Oh wait a min, maybe JD POWERS can help u understand that one better Now let me define junk before Outlaw gets the wrong idea and freaks out on me Junk to me means that the quality is not there, that alot of their cars have had more than 5 issues in less than a year of owning it, and that issues that are known are not being corrected and continue to make it to other models. To me i use the term junk because if u pay that kind of money u expect better. Ofcourse the car is not totatly screwed up, ofcourse its drivable and ofcourse its one of the safest cars in the world with the most technological advancements in the car industry. As u may measure a cars worth by its price, luxury and image, i measure it by its quality and relaiblity, something u sooooo sadly fail to comprehend. so pathetic and sad.

Hope u feel better OUTLAW, its only a car,
Old 05-31-2003, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by ps2
I think I'm going to purchase the C230 sedan
Is it close enough that you'll go for a 2004 model? Anyhow, I hope you really enjoy your car. Also, is there a way for you to check with other people to see which dealership is the most straightforward and which has the best service?
Old 05-31-2003, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
First and for most, thanks to all the people who can sympathize with me and understand where im coming from.

Second, OUTLAW is a real piece of work. Wish he got my car when he bought his car, I would love to see what he would be saying about benz, wouldnt you people wanna hear what he says????????????? Thats a joke by its self. Judging by his character he would have probably cursed at all of u for even owning a car like this

To correct OUTLAW. my 25 posts have not been about bashing people, if u do your home work and research the threads u will see i have helped and assisted a person in a thread concerning a ticking sound from teh engine, advised on the part number and what needs to be done. Second I have voiced my opnion on the car and had a few educated debates with a few internet wrestling matches . Ofcourse u r not dealing with a logical person when u deal with Outlaw. He gets way too angry, pissed off and cant handel the truth. Jade lotus and I went at it and resolved our issues in a friendly manner. Yet OUTLAW who critizes me is here bashing me and taking bits and pieces of information i wrote and using it in a negative incorrect way. Please people, be the judge, I really feel sorry for OUTLAW. Not sure if the car is getting to him and he just cant take it any more or if hearing the truth or listening to differnt opnions makes him wako

Now to address another one of OUTLAWS accusations and twisting of my postings. I never, i mean never bashed anyone in here for owning a benz. I have bashed the manufacture for not building quality cars. I have bashed benz for not fixing repeat issues that still happen from the 01 model to the 03 model. Yes i have had a few heated debates onm here but never bashed anyone for OWNING a benz. Not sure if u skipped out on your medications OUTLAW . Im angry at the quality and the lake of control to fix these problems.

To me these cars are junk, weather they produce 1 million or 1 billion cars means nothing. Mass producation does not validate the quality of a car. Hope u can understand and comprehend that. If you cant i feel sorry for you. Oh wait a min, maybe JD POWERS can help u understand that one better Now let me define junk before Outlaw gets the wrong idea and freaks out on me Junk to me means that the quality is not there, that alot of their cars have had more than 5 issues in less than a year of owning it, and that issues that are known are not being corrected and continue to make it to other models. To me i use the term junk because if u pay that kind of money u expect better. Ofcourse the car is not totatly screwed up, ofcourse its drivable and ofcourse its one of the safest cars in the world with the most technological advancements in the car industry. As u may measure a cars worth by its price, luxury and image, i measure it by its quality and relaiblity, something u sooooo sadly fail to comprehend. so pathetic and sad.

Hope u feel better OUTLAW, its only a car,
Are you delusional? Drugged? Youre not only wrong, youre a liar. You unloaded on Jade Lotus in the same manner. Youre the piece of work...mad at your car but taking it out on us. How lame is that?
Old 05-31-2003, 06:13 PM
Guest0001

this guy reminds of

Socal240/ macphisto... hmm

maybe we should report the mods to check

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help choosing between C230 sedan or C240 sedan (more)