C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

C230 Coupe Spinners Pics Finally!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 10:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C300 Sport
yes its different but eh I wouldnt do it on my car... haha
Old 11-21-2003, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 MB C230 coupe
okay, i'm very open minded and i don't usually don't care what other people do and honestly, i was really really really WANTING to like the way they look on the coupe. but once i saw the picture, all i can say is yuck. sorry i tried, but they're just ummmmmm, not good.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E300
Originally posted by c230ksc
last picture, hmm these pictures looked much better on the camera, guess tehy came out little worse then i thot, but hey, im happy with these rims, and so are the women...
Looks just as bad as my friend's blue WRX with 17" chromes... Although he tried them on from a friend, fortunately never bought them...
Old 11-21-2003, 12:26 PM

Originally posted by michakaveli
Looks just as bad as my friend's blue WRX with 17" chromes... Although he tried them on from a friend, fortunately never bought them...
this is a far more serious crime than just chromes, its chromes with spinners even chromes are inappropriate for that car. stick with silver or polished.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:26 PM

02' Silver C230 Sport Coupe
Gentlemen....this is your brain on drugs......any questions?
Old 11-21-2003, 01:00 PM
taylor192

Originally posted by WannaBeAMG
i can sum those wheels up in one word.......GHEY
Ghey?

I think that word can be found in the ricer's dictionary as:

"a wanna be AMG" who posts in the wrong forums.

These are MB forums, not Jeep.

lol, just f***ing with ya!
Old 11-21-2003, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
Too much beef on the tires for those to be 20's. Youd expect a 30 series or less if they were 20x8+. They MIGHT be 19's but I doubt....Ok they may be prolly something I will NEVER do but I wont insult(trying REAL hard....)but look at this, he has everyones attention and that is ultimately what did guy is looking for. Not a refined car, not a nice euro sporty look but he managed to get us all looking lil romeos car. Bling Bling YO!!
Old 11-21-2003, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
don't know if it's BLING BLING... maybe BLANG BLANG.... cuz it doesn't even look right enough to be blingin it... errr "YO".
Old 11-21-2003, 07:09 PM

2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe
hey whats up

thanks for your guys responses.... i just wanted to show you how they look. Thanks for those who tried to be nice, and for those who just straight out said there nasty, some people are just ignorant and have no respect. but anyway, yea and if 5000$ is cheap for you then dont buy a c-coupe. cuz they cost me 5g'z... and that is not cheap. thank you.
and yes i do get the attention, and if the women imagined thereselves driving the car, then i wudnt let them in. dont me mad cuz u cant get none from you benz, and every girl who enter'z mine, has a I.O.U. slip with either head or f**k, no more to say, i did it for myself. no one else.. and what happens from there on, is none of your business.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:10 PM

2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe
hey whats up

thanks for your guys responses.... i just wanted to show you how they look. Thanks for those who tried to be nice, and for those who just straight out said there nasty, some people are just ignorant and have no respect. but anyway, yea and if 5000$ is cheap for you then dont buy a c-coupe. cuz they cost me 5g'z... and that is not cheap. thank you.
and yes i do get the attention, and if the women imagined thereselves driving the car, then i wudnt let them in. dont me mad cuz u cant get none from you benz, and every girl who enter'z mine, has a I.O.U. slip with either head or f**k, no more to say, i did it for myself. no one else.. and what happens from there on, is none of your business.

oh yea wannabeamg, i think u failed english cuz ghey is spelled GAY! u must be a wannabedumbass....
Old 11-21-2003, 07:10 PM

2002 C230K
Originally posted by SilverStar
Gentlemen....this is your brain on drugs......any questions?
if we add more drugs, will it get better?
Old 11-21-2003, 08:15 PM

2001 C240 6spd
Originally posted by dswildfire
if we add more drugs, will it get better?
I dont think there is enough drugs out there to make it better.

But, hey, he is happy with it. What can you do? We are all free to do what we want with our cars. Let your conscience be your guide.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I've got to get used to these spinners. Usually I watch a car's hubcaps to see if it's going to pull out in front of me.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 Navigator
Re: hey whats up

Originally posted by c230ksc

oh yea wannabeamg, i think u failed english cuz ghey is spelled GAY! u must be a wannabedumbass....
Sorry Man, I am going to call your bluff. First of all, no way you spent 5 grand on those. They look like they are 17's, 18's max. If you paid 5 grand, they saw you coming. I wouldn't be bragging about that. Second, A friend of mine owns a rim shop here in Dallas. I have seen many vehicles with spinners that I like, and some that I don't. Sporty cars do not look right with spinners. I have seen probably 3 corvettes with 20" spinners, and they looked almost as bad as yours. To be honest with you, yours look like those new spinning hub caps that Pep Boys sell. Spinners were made for 20" and better. If you were to put 24" spinners on an escalade I would tell you it looked tight, but to put 17" or 18" spinners on a two door coupe. Come on. Don't get me wrong, I like spinners, but it has to be on the right vehicle for me to appreciate it. Some story would go if you put 20" spinners on the same escalade, it just looks to small to try and grab peoples attention. If you like them, that is fine, but remember you posted it up and we replied. If it were me with the 2 door coupe, I would of slapped some 19" something under there with an H&R cup kit, and be a lot better off.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:21 PM

I don't really like spinners but that's cool if you like it since it's your car and not anyone elses'... but could you stop talking about how many girls you can get because of your car? If you need a car with ugly spinners to get girls then... :o and if you paid 5 g's for those then...

Last edited by potatobbq; 11-21-2003 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
These are spinners with adaptors people....

Dude, if you spent 5K on these you got taken for a ride...spinners without adaptors don't cost that much anymore.

Erik
Old 11-21-2003, 09:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Volvo V90 CC
c230ksc, your car looks different, I've never liked a car with 20s, spinners look cool though, they'd look better in 18s IMO.

Anyway don't pay attention to all those guys that just criticize and attack you with their comments, as long as you are happy and girls stick to the car like a magnet it is all gooood!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:48 PM

Location: From Oxnard; living in Ocean View Hills, San Diego, CA
'01 C320 SS
Originally posted by tifosiv122
These are the spinners with the adaptors...

Erik
You're right...at least be REAL!!! The fakes I've seen look totally lame...
Old 11-21-2003, 11:18 PM

Re: Re: hey whats up

Originally posted by Rotty
Sorry Man, I am going to call your bluff. First of all, no way you spent 5 grand on those. They look like they are 17's, 18's max. If you paid 5 grand, they saw you coming. I wouldn't be bragging about that. Second, A friend of mine owns a rim shop here in Dallas. I have seen many vehicles with spinners that I like, and some that I don't. Sporty cars do not look right with spinners. I have seen probably 3 corvettes with 20" spinners, and they looked almost as bad as yours. To be honest with you, yours look like those new spinning hub caps that Pep Boys sell. Spinners were made for 20" and better. If you were to put 24" spinners on an escalade I would tell you it looked tight, but to put 17" or 18" spinners on a two door coupe. Come on. Don't get me wrong, I like spinners, but it has to be on the right vehicle for me to appreciate it. Some story would go if you put 20" spinners on the same escalade, it just looks to small to try and grab peoples attention. If you like them, that is fine, but remember you posted it up and we replied. If it were me with the 2 door coupe, I would of slapped some 19" something under there with an H&R cup kit, and be a lot better off.
i dont think any of us could have put it better.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:19 PM

Originally posted by potatobbq
I don't really like spinners but that's cool if you like it since it's your car and not anyone elses'... but could you stop talking about how many girls you can get because of your car? If you need a car with ugly spinners to get girls then... :o and if you paid 5 g's for those then...
once again, well said!
Old 11-21-2003, 11:24 PM

2003 C230K Sedan
Woow thats tighter than a virgin!!! I was going to get those too until I stopped doing drugs :p What i find funny is i think the only reason this guy gets the spinners is to get girls. It's like he can't get a girl without showing them his 16 inch spinners. Probably making up for shortends somewhere... Hey at least he's a golddigger's best friend! What a way to ruin a Mercedes....
Old 11-22-2003, 07:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C230K Coupe/Orion/C4/C5/CD/AMG Spoiler/V60/TeleAid, 2 MGB's
I hate to admit it....

Those of you who have been around long enough will recall how a certain "Dr. Iggy" and his cronie C240 owners said the C230 Coupe would lower the esteem and demographic standard of the average Mercedes owner. He said this would be "the Chryslerization of the brand" he so loved. He said the Coupe would bring a lower, undesireable class to the marque. He disparraged the people who had ordered and were waiting for their '02 Coupe to arrive (as there were few of us in mid 2001) as 'wanna-be rich boys' with no class or taste.

We argued that the Coupe would not do that...We chided him to the point where the only ammunition he had left was to call us racist for disagreeing with him. But in light of the photo's shown on page one.....

MY GOD, THE FLAMING IDIOT WAS RIGHT!

Paging Dr. Iggy!!
Old 11-22-2003, 08:50 AM

Re: I hate to admit it....

Originally posted by Rick
Those of you who have been around long enough will recall how a certain "Dr. Iggy" and his cronie C240 owners said the C230 Coupe would lower the esteem and demographic standard of the average Mercedes owner. He said this would be "the Chryslerization of the brand" he so loved. He said the Coupe would bring a lower, undesireable class to the marque. He disparraged the people who had ordered and were waiting for their '02 Coupe to arrive (as there were few of us in mid 2001) as 'wanna-be rich boys' with no class or taste.

We argued that the Coupe would not do that...We chided him to the point where the only ammunition he had left was to call us racist for disagreeing with him. But in light of the photo's shown on page one.....

MY GOD, THE FLAMING IDIOT WAS RIGHT!

Paging Dr. Iggy!!

i dont like the car (with those wheels) either but dont be such a snob. wealth does not equal class or taste. there are plenty of rich people with no class or taste. and dont be so ignorant either. dont act like mercedes should be exclusive to the well to do. you seem to forget about the rest of the world in which Mercedes is just a very large manufacturer of cars. from econo box A-class and Smart cars to commercial trucks to S-class and Maybachs. indeed vehicles for everyone.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:05 AM

man you guys are pretty mean.... i dont think i want to post any more pics of my car up... u all scare me..... but yeah thoes rims aint somethin i would choose but if u THINK it gets you girls then

but besides that you dont have to lie..... no way in hell you paid 5k for thoes rims.... even if the tires costed 3,000... i wont believe that you actually pay 5k for 17" rims....

just my opinion
Old 11-22-2003, 09:54 AM

Location: From Oxnard; living in Ocean View Hills, San Diego, CA
'01 C320 SS
Re: Re: I hate to admit it....

Originally posted by WannaBeAMG
i dont like the car (with those wheels) either but dont be such a snob. wealth does not equal class or taste. there are plenty of rich people with no class or taste. and dont be so ignorant either. dont act like mercedes should be exclusive to the well to do. you seem to forget about the rest of the world in which Mercedes is just a very large manufacturer of cars. from econo box A-class and Smart cars to commercial trucks to S-class and Maybachs. indeed vehicles for everyone.
I agree. In the Middle East our model [sedan] and up are used as taxis!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C230 Coupe Spinners Pics Finally!