C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Sport accessory spoiler part number??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 01:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c32 amg
Sport accessory spoiler part number??

Ok so I was looking for the oem accessory lip spoiler NOT the c55 version for my 040 black c32. I found a bunch of Mercedes wholesale websites that show the picture of the spoiler I want with two different part numbers q6750030 and q6750033. Here's one example of such website. (Scroll down)
http://mercedespartssuperstore.com/p...subcat3=137456

Anyways after seeing maybe 2-3 of these websites with the same pictures and descriptions of the spoiler I want, I find one on a Mercedes part website that has those same two part numbers with no picture or description but stated that 033 was black and 030 was brilliant silver. So I figure great this one comes painted already! (All others said they could be painted) It was same price as others and it is described rear spoiler black with the same exact part numbers. Here's that website. http://www.partswebsite.com/benzpart.../Q6750033.html

I tried calling to ask but ended up with an answering machine and of course I wanted it ASAP. So I ended up ordering it and when it arrived it was the drill on pedestal spoiler. Not a bad looking spoiler, but not what I wanted at all. To the credit of the website the part number was correct for that spoiler and quality was top notch quality Mercedes with instructions etc etc. I can't return it because it was "special order", but they basically could not figure out which spoiler I was even talking about. They mentioned the c55 one, but couldn't even really find anything on the one I was looking for.

So does anyone know the correct number? I'm guessing those other websites are showing faulty item descriptions?

Lastly, anyone want to buy the oem pedestal spoiler cheap? Matches 040 black perfect! Has everything needed to install + instructions.

And I did search every thread on this, didn't see a part number. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!