C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

WTB: drivers door window control and passenger mirror

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 09:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C320
WTB: drivers door window control and passenger mirror

Hey guys and gals,

I am new to the forums and new to MB ownership. I have acquired an decent 2002 C320 with just over 114K on the clock. Just 1.5 days into this my dear sweet wife somehow knocked the passenger mirror off the car. SO here is what I am in need of at the moment:

Passenger door mirror complete: Options - power (of course), heated, auto dimming, memory. I don't need the puddle light as the driver door doesn't have it. If it were black that would be a bonus.

Driver door window control unit: I am basically missing the driver window button and the front passenger window button is loose. So really only need those 2 parts but doubt anyone would just have those.

Driver door seat/memory/steering wheel controls: Everything on mine works just fine except the function of sliding the seat forward. It worked when I got the car but has since stopped. I haven't had a chance to take the panel off see if something simple has caused it.

I think that covers things for the moment. Been reading the forum for about a week and finally joined. Great place and a wealth of info.