C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

problem with cables after replace bose amp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C270 avantgarde
problem with cables after replace bose amp

hi there, im new, im a guy from italy with a C270 avantgarde
After one year with problem on the radio, yesterday i tried to replace my audio10 with bose implants, with a kenwood radio and a sony xm1000 4channel amp (do you know if bose implant have filters on the speakers?).
I connected the radio in the A plug, without the C plug .
The radio lights up.

The problem is in the new amp, i connected the positive and gnd from the bose pin, and a imput control carried from the radio with the rca, but corrent doesn't pass in the cables from the bose pin...
i have 4 cables i don't know where to connect, they are number 1 2 3 and 8 in the pin
here some photos of the cables

the blue cabel is only one, i bent only to put inside

here's the kenwood iso, connected only +, gnd and illumin

rose cable outside plug is the remote control

here i tried to connect the blue cable of the radio (+) to the "probably" + of the C pin but i think it doesn't help

here my HK ca260

many thanks

ps: if i connect the amp directly from the battery it works, but tweeter sounds all frequency without any cut
Old 07-06-2014, 05:04 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Clk 200k cabrio w209, Jeep Crand Cherokee 3.0 CRD, Smart For two
You can check the pinout connectors here: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/audi...omand-2-a.html
The best you can do is to run a new fused wire from the buttery via the passenger side to the trunk in order to power up your amp. There is a 40amp fuse at the rear sam but if your amp is too powerfull, forget it.
The bose speakers are 2ohm with no filters and they are crup. You must replace them. Also if the amp output is high, check if the thikness of the oem speaker cables are suitable.
I would recoment to ask a pro installer if you are not sure what you are doing. Good luck.
PS: Make also a search in the forum, many members have done that and they have post detailed write up.

Last edited by gogos; 07-06-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C270 avantgarde
thanks a lot gogos, i think it's better if i connect a new wire directly from the battery.

but here in this topic https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...tallation.html
i see here that the power source cable was taken from the fuse...do you know where must i connect the power source?