C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

I was so ready to plow into that ML55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2002 | 03:03 PM

2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed
I was so ready to plow into that ML55 AMG

On my way to work this morning, I was sitting at the left lane third car at the light, enjoying a little snack. Then this black ML55AMG just drove into the left turn lane and stick the front of the car into my lane to cut in front of me. No signal, no hand sign whatsoever, he wasn't even mistakenly got into the left turn lane. I was so ready to plow into his damn car. While I was following behind him for a block or two, he drove into the center (left turn) lane again to pass a Range Rover. If I were to catch up to him, I would probably throw whatever I had in the car to his windshield...

Last edited by pixmation; 03-19-2002 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-19-2002 | 03:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Re: I was so ready to plow into that ML55 AMG

Originally posted by pixmation
On my way to work this morning, I was sitting at the left lane third car at the light, enjoying a little snack. Then this black ML55AMG just drove into the left turn lane and stick the front of the car into my lane to cut in front of me. No signal, no hand sign whatsoever, he wasn't even mistakenly got into the left turn lane. I was so ready to plow into his damn car. While I was following behind him for a block or two, he drove into the center (left turn) lane again to pass a Range Rover. If I were to catch up to him, I would whatever I had in the car to his windshield...

Dude, you've got to control that road rage!! There are a lot of idiot drivers out there. They seem to come out in bad weather and Sundays!
Old 03-19-2002 | 03:51 PM

2002 c230k
The only thing worse than an idiot is a rich idiot. They seem to think that they have the right to do as they please despite the reality that all men are created equal. I just smile knowing that they will someday get either one hell of a ticket(which bugs everyone no matter how rich) or get smashed to bits in an accident, Yippee! Until then, screw 'em.
Old 03-19-2002 | 04:54 PM

C32 AMG, Volvo S80T6
you cant let it get to you

You really have to just suck it up and think about how nice it will be to get up tomorrow morning and not have to worry about the accident you had the day before (that you could have avoided). I know the feeling, cause I get it all the time. Dealing with it now is much different and thus much better on my mental state of mind.. LOL. Just brush it off and keep on cruisin. You now have another indefinate amount of time to enjoy your new car!
Old 03-19-2002 | 05:05 PM
sal

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
You should have gotten outta the car, pulled them out by their hair, and beat the living crap out of them, then opened up your eyes(cuz you were only imaging it) and feel much better that you still have your awesome car to drive around and don't ever have to deal with that idiot again. just my .02
Old 03-19-2002 | 05:21 PM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe M6 C5 desert silver
It was a day for road rage. This morning I am coming into work doing 45+ down a country road with a 30 mph speed limit when this b**** comes up to me in a black F150 pickup. Ride my butt for about a mile or so. After a couple turns I get stuck behind a relatively slow moving delivery trucK. We are all suffering but just as the road widens to give a passing lane and the speed limit increases to 55 this b***** decides to pass everyone (two cars and this truck) not on the left but uses the shoulder on the right just as we are coming up onto the freeway entrance. I never seen anything so stupid in my life.