C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

car is back in the shop after service A

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
car is back in the shop after service A

I took my car in this morning for service A, the ticking noise and the car pulling to the right.

they called me later on today and said that my car was ready.. they said that they had taken care of all the problems

i went to the dealer.. they had changed the purge valve thing...

and they had replaced somethign for the car pulling to the right.. (for those that want to know.. i will find out exactly and let you'll know)

anyways. they tried to make me pay 90 bucks for fixing the car pulling to the right... i told them that this is not right since it's always been there like that... so after some talking..they dropped that charge.. they said that after 10K miles..the alingment etc is not warrantied..and i had 9978 miles on the meter

well when i started to drive home.. everytime i hit the brakes..it gave this wierd noise and i could feel the brakes weren't working right...so i took it back to the dealer.. they had me around for 30 mins and finally sid that they woul dhave to keep the car overnight... and gave me the same loaner again.... so we'll see what happens

oh and for those in the DC area... american service center in arlington gives MB loaners if you ask...you dont' have to have purchased the car there...same goes for the courtesy wash..you can do it even if you don't buy the car there....

hopefully the pulling to the right problem is fixed.. i will let everyone know....