C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Good News: Car Is In Baltimore Bad News:...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2002, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awaiting a new arrival...
Good News: Car Is In Baltimore Bad News:...

Good News: Got the word that my car did indeed port in Baltimore today and will be here before the weekend for delivery. Yeah!

Bad News: The long awaited last part, for my now 16 month old respray project on one of my other cars, arrived from Germany today...destroyed, thanks to the postal service - how do you destroy a box that barely fit in my M class. You know, when things go wrong, they just go wrong too much with a car. I am beside myself...it's bad karma.

Yes, the new car is something to look forward to, but the car I've been dumping funds into for years to get it just right is still not able to be completed. Make a mental note to self to stop modding cars... sigh.
Old 03-26-2002, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awaiting a new arrival...
Update on the damaged part...

I believe I discovered what Louie Anderson does while Family Feud taping is on hiatous! The crushed section of this part is simply sickening for the way it was packed, read: packed very well in overly-dense cardboard, stuffed with shreaded paper. Uggh.

Now to start obsessing on my short wait for the C230...