C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Wheel and tire size options, dash cluster upgrade, oil dipstick, and power steering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2018 | 01:03 AM

Mercedes c320 sport and Mercedes C32
Wheel and tire size options, dash cluster upgrade, oil dipstick, and power steering

I posted about a dash cluster swap earlier for my 2002 Mercedes Benz C320 4 door sport to a nicer upgraded cluster, I also meant to ask if AMG 18" staggered wheels would fit correctly and a recommended tire size.
Also due to my faulty message center which is cause for my curiosity on a plug and play Replacement cluster as a upgrade but this car does not have a under the hood oil dipstick just the information message center to check for oil level do they make a dipstick and tube or another alternative way to check the oil without being able to see the information center most of the time?
Also brings me to another question my 02 Mercedes c320 has about 300,000 miles I have been using Mobile One full synthetic 0 weight does anyone have any negative or positive in this regard other than at 300,000 miles it's never shown low oil and still runs awesome but input from people who know more on this subject is always valuable.
One last question for the night from a dead stop my power steering doesn't seem to be working but after 5mph it is easy to steer, I have checked the fluid and it isn't low and the power steering pump makes no noises any ideas the reason this seems so important is I am disabled and have little strength in my dominant arm, so I'm just not being a wimp about it u would just prefer not to wreck it.