C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

w204 Arrival Date for Sport Agility Package / AdvantGarde

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C300 Sport Sedan: Panarama Roof, P2, Multimedia
w204 Arrival Date for Sport Agility Package / AdvantGarde

I read somewhere that the Sport Agility Package shown below won't come out until the 2009 models, which would be June/July of 2008. Can anyone confirm this? I was seriously considering buy it when it released. If the AdvantGarde package won't be available until later, I might reconsider.

As you can see, the choice is clear as why I want the Advantgarde package!
Attached Thumbnails w204 Arrival Date for Sport Agility Package / AdvantGarde-mercedes-benz-c-class_2008_800x600_wallpaper_0d.jpg   w204 Arrival Date for Sport Agility Package / AdvantGarde-mercedes-benz-c-class_2008_800x600_wallpaper_12.jpg  
Old 03-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Almost a Member!

BMW 318is (E36)
From what I've read, the Avantgarde (Sport in US) is coming at the same time as the others, but the Sport AgilityControl which is an option will come months later.

And, when you say the sport agility control package shown below, that makes little sense. The cars you've linked to are the Sport models which have different front grills, bodywork and rims and come with slightly lower/stiffer suspension and the C300 Sport can be had with a manual.

Sport Agility Control on the other hand is an option which lets you adjust suspension firmness and do other things and that for whatever reason won't be available in the U.S. at launch.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:18 PM

2008 C300 Sport Sedan: Panarama Roof, P2, Multimedia
Originally Posted by Remonster
From what I've read, the Avantgarde (Sport in US) is coming at the same time as the others, but the Sport AgilityControl which is an option will come months later.

And, when you say the sport agility control package shown below, that makes little sense. The cars you've linked to are the Sport models which have different front grills, bodywork and rims and come with slightly lower/stiffer suspension and the C300 Sport can be had with a manual.

Sport Agility Control on the other hand is an option which lets you adjust suspension firmness and do other things and that for whatever reason won't be available in the U.S. at launch.
I meant the sport agility package. If you read my original post, I never used the word control. I'm asking about the AdvantGarde Package. Can anyone confirm that it's going to be released/launched on the same time as the others?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:19 PM

2007 C230 Sport manual
Originally Posted by benzo-boi
I meant the sport agility package. If you read my original post, I never used the word control. I'm asking about the AdvantGarde Package. Can anyone confirm that it's going to be released/launched on the same time as the others?
Yes it will be.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by benzo-boi
Nice post... u get more bees with honey than vinegar...