C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

The W204 Negotiation Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 BMW X5
Exclamation The W204 Negotiation Thread

Hey Guys, it is time for the us to gather the most important information we can about the new 2008 C Class. It's not the packages available, its not the horsepower or fuel mileage... it is how much each of us paid for the car (off retail).

I personally have been dealing with Ray Catena MB of Union here in NJ. The representative I have been working with has been hinting that MBUSA will be launching the car with a lease special ( a la BMW). He has also said to me this will be more expensive than a Lexus IS or 3 series.

What I am wondering is what the rest of you are paying off of retail, now that orders are starting to be made around the country (United States anyway). I am hoping to hear more about what each of you paid for lease with equipment. Are you guys getting it off MSRP, or do you knock down your monthly payment directly... I can't afford to buy the car, so I want to be armed with information when I go to negotiate for the lease.

Perhaps I am being to early with this thread, but I will revive it later on if needed.