C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Picture Requests

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C350 Black/Black Leather, P2, 18" AMG, Pano, illuminated door sills, chrome handles, long wait
Picture Requests

Hi there, seems like a good idea to have a thread for this.

Can someone post a picture of the cornering fog lamps? does the assembly look pretty strong up close? Great feature if well built.

Also, for a black C350, picture of the pano sunroof?

And someone with illuminated door sills?

did anyone get the Chrome door handles like me?

Finally, just a wide pic of what the interior looks in the dark.

THANKS- Mine doesn't come til October so I have to lust off of yours
Old 08-27-2007, 10:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 C 300 Sport, '01 SL 500 & '08 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4WD
Originally Posted by Peyton
Hi there, seems like a good idea to have a thread for this.

Can someone post a picture of the cornering fog lamps? does the assembly look pretty strong up close? Great feature if well built.

Also, for a black C350, picture of the pano sunroof?

And someone with illuminated door sills?

did anyone get the Chrome door handles like me?

Finally, just a wide pic of what the interior looks in the dark.

THANKS- Mine doesn't come til October so I have to lust off of yours
I don't think your missing anything if you didn't get the illuminated door sills, I was at the dealer today and they had a black/ tan luxury edition C300 and they added the accessory wood steering wheel of which I thought the black / wood wheel clashed with tan two-toned tan interior. Back on topic I thought the illuminated “Mercedes-Benz” insignia was better off installed in a Dodge Caliber but what do I know some might like it?

-Ryan
Old 08-28-2007, 12:06 AM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Wood trimmed wheel

<<.......they had a black/ tan luxury edition C300 and they added the accessory wood steering wheel of which I thought the black / wood wheel clashed with tan two-toned tan interior. >>

You mean they installed a black steering wheel in a beige interior? Anything to make a sale when you are on commission, I guess.

My C320 with Java leather has a matching leather/wood trimmed wheel that I bought from Performance Products maybe four years ago for about $275 or so and I see they already have the same style wheel for the 204 in their new catalog. I will be buying one after my car appears.

The MB wood wheel price is ludicrous.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:09 AM

'08 C 300 Sport, '01 SL 500 & '08 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4WD
Originally Posted by RLE
<<.......they had a black/ tan luxury edition C300 and they added the accessory wood steering wheel of which I thought the black / wood wheel clashed with tan two-toned tan interior. >>

You mean they installed a black steering wheel in a beige interior? Anything to make a sale when you are on commission, I guess.

My C320 with Java leather has a matching leather/wood trimmed wheel that I bought from Performance Products maybe four years ago for about $275 or so and I see they already have the same style wheel for the 204 in their new catalog. I will be buying one after my car appears.

The MB wood wheel price is ludicrous.

Yes you read that correctly, I thought when I saw it too! It was the factory wheel no doubt, had wood on the top half and black leather around the rest. The cars interior was the java. Also if your dealer has one behind the counter, you might want to see how it feels? I sat behind the wheel of the car on the showroom floor that had the wood/ leather wheel and it just didn't feel right?

-Ryan
Old 08-28-2007, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheels
The illuminated door sills IMO are a must. Its just a nice touch that reminds you that your getting into the best engineered car on the planet when you open that door.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C350 Black/Black Leather, P2, 18" AMG, Pano, illuminated door sills, chrome handles, long wait
Sooo.... Pictures?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:12 PM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Wood trimmed wheel

<<when I saw it too! It was the factory wheel no doubt, had wood on the top half and black leather around the rest. The cars interior was the java. Also if your dealer has one behind the counter, you might want to see how it feels? I sat behind the wheel of the car on the showroom floor that had the wood/ leather wheel and it just didn't feel right?>>

I wouldn't like half the wheel to be wood since it would feel slippery and hard. The wood in my wheel from performance products is on the inside where your hands don't touch it much. See the photo.

Last edited by RLE; 11-07-2007 at 09:52 PM.