C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I have to olaugh when he types "jap car". Makes me think Archie Bunker is writing it.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't have a Mercedes right now...
Originally Posted by ATSOBE
Here are a few of my pictures to share. The car handles like a formula one car. Has the cache of bently. The audio system beats any high end jap car. The speed you can get on it over 100 mph at any curve and you wont slide off the curve. It grips with the 18 inches rim like bubble bum to the road. I have waxed the car every time I have washed it. So I try to get the most gloss I can get out of it from the paint.
Congratulations for the car, enjoy it!

Regarding your post...I thought you were saying those things metaphorically to show your excitement for the car right? "handles like a formula one car"--come on man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sFGXh-zthM
Old 11-24-2007, 09:50 AM

C55 R1200R ML500 R320BT
Here are a few of my pictures to share. The car handles like a formula one car. Has the cache of bently. The audio system beats any high end jap car. The speed you can get on it over 100 mph at any curve and you wont slide off the curve. It grips with the 18 inches rim like bubble bum to the road. I have waxed the car every time I have washed it. So I try to get the most gloss I can get out of it from the paint.
Great car!
Enjoy the ride!
Don't let the snobs take anything from you and have fun!

John
Old 11-24-2007, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
plz do a research on Porsche, they are Made in German not Made in China

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4qfdfybzNH8
Old 11-26-2007, 03:46 AM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2021 GLE 450
dude you need to chill

I used to be the biggest Jap car lover ever. From racing honda, civic, acura inxs, any jap car you can think of i have tweak it and driven it. Now everyone had told me time to change and let go of those expensive rice burners. And own a true car it took me month and month to change my mind. I am finally an owner of a loaded C-350. I have also thought of Porche but always saw the accident how bad they are. To me there like a tin can with a rocket engine no survival rate what so ever if you get caught in high speed accident. So it brings to say after driven a mercedes I was wrong. It a different breed of car only the finest. The car at high speed stabalizes on the road like no other jap car can ever. You can take freeway curves marked max speed 40 at 80 and feel no difference. The car never ever slides on curve that it make you wonder too what speed can i be safe. For all you who still wonder about bmw all I can say it car meant to be broken 7 days a week. I been in the expensive ones 745 and few other i dont recall number, they were always broken. And infiniti is a cramp rocket ship with no muffler the engine noise to me is horrible. About acura i drive one too stil,l a boring family sedan thats all is missing is a blender and coffee machine very reliable thou. As for my C-350 a white Arabian horse resting ready for action . No matter what that action is it will never let you down on performance of any kind. And for all who ask what about the lexus 350 well i drove that too. It a fast as a plane with the interior of jumbo 747 from the 1970. The car is tight inside cramp for sake and interior is no better than a high end plane from 1970 dash cluster wise. After a month exact I mention to say this car is the best car I have ever driven. Comming from a guy who has driven all type of Jap car you can imagine. I have become a loyal mercedes owner. The car is a little expensive to maintain on the mechanical part thou. But its a price you pay for for such high end performance. Remember you get what you pay for .

its hilarious to read your comments. its nice that you like your car. I am leasing an IS 350 and its nice. I have to say the new c has me intrigued. all these opinions are NOT objective but then here goes. your c has no chance in a race against an IS 350. period. however anyone who races these cars is a moron anyway. both the interiors are just ok. highly unlikely the stereo in the benz comes anywhere close to the levinson but if youre playing an ipod its pretty much a moot point. the rear in the IS is crazy cramped. both cars are ripoffs when it comes to 'extras' which should be included. I REALLY like the look of the sport version c but, not that I care, the IS does get many looks from the 'crowd'. and the matador red is much better looking than the cheezy red on the c. thats just a stupid choice by mb. I like that pop up nav screen on the c but I really wonder how reliable that will be. I am pretty bored by lexus at this point and the new c and the 3 series coupe are strongly pulling me away from lexus. I think I am being open minded. if the c class had more power then it would be much more compelling of a choice. right now its just 'on the radar'. and stop dissing 'jap' cars. yes acura and honda cars dont feel as substantial as the euro brands. but they probably wont kill you on repairs either so thats a wash. and front wheel drive sucks. this lux/sport sedan universe has room for all types. just try to be more accurate once you calm down.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:31 AM

CL203 & sprinter
I WANT ONE!!
I'll get it when the price of a s/hand one falls below $20K

I had a geez at it when i went in for a service.. interior feels much like the Bclass.
They relli made in south africa?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:11 PM

I own 2008 C-350 2008 E-350 2005 C -230 Kompressor 2006 FORd F-350 6.0
Post Does car adjust it self when u drive fast into low gear and high rpm and Dtm sounding

I have noticed some day when i drive very easy the car feels like low tuned sport cars riding on soft rubber . But on the other hand if i start to drive aggresive and fast the car turns into a formula one car. The rpm i think go high you hear the gears as you drive. The car feel like it in low gear at high end . The feeling is very difficult to explain. It feel it drive on low gear to to pick up speed and have more control . All this is while im on D i never shift manually . Other day i stop on traffic because the car sound and felt differnet after i had step on it. Though it was on low gear and it was not it was on D like always.Does anyone have this experience. It happen twice when i gun it . After you let go and drive normal the car feel tight still and on low gear. Sound rough the exhuast noise . Only when you step on it. The car has a brain of it own, i think. Sound a little like a dtm very little thou when you step on it .Does the computer adjust to you way of driving is this true....