C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one

Old 11-16-2007, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I own 2008 C-350 2008 E-350 2005 C -230 Kompressor 2006 FORd F-350 6.0
C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one

Here are a few of my pictures to share. The car handles like a formula one car. Has the cache of bently. The audio system beats any high end jap car. The speed you can get on it over 100 mph at any curve and you wont slide off the curve. It grips with the 18 inches rim like bubble bum to the road. I have waxed the car every time I have washed it. So I try to get the most gloss I can get out of it from the paint.
Attached Thumbnails C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one-img_1449.jpg   C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one-img_1489.jpg   C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one-img_1656.jpg   C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one-img_1657.jpg  

Last edited by ATSOBE; 11-16-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Originally Posted by ATSOBE
Here are a few of my pictures to share. The car handles like a formula one car. Has the cache of bently. The audio system beats any high end jap car. The speed you can get on it over 100 mph at any curve and you wont slide off the curve. It grips with the 18 inches rim like bubble bum to the road. I have waxed the car every time I have washed it. So I try to get the most gloss I can get out of it from the paint.
I beg to differ.

1. Please redo your title. "C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one" doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
2. Handles like a Formula One car?
3. Cache of "Bently"? I didn't know they made fake Bentleys.
4. Audio system beats high-end Japanese audio system? For the uninitiated, one might not be able to tell the difference, but among audiophiles, nobody will agree with you.

The list goes on... but I'm not going to even bother arguing with you about the 100 mph at any curve or the "bubble gum" tires.

I'll give you some credit, you must've been very drunk or disillusioned to have written this...

If you were perfectly sober and not on drugs when writing this, then I hope two things;
1. You realize that your car is not an F1 car as you go 100 mph through "any curve"
2. Mercedes-Benz imposes a regulation that they will only sell cars to people without such extreme delusions of grandeur.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
looks good man, congrats!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'08 W204.081; M 272.948 KE30; Colour Code#792
Bah. Leave the guy alone. He's just happy to have a nice car. It's definitely no Ferrari (not even close), but for the senses it's a very compliant ride. I'd probably be just as stoked to have a sporty luxury car as my first vehicle (sounds like it might be his first).

Congrats, ATSOBE, and drive it in good health. Just don't do anything that would compromise the safety of other drivers out there.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:33 AM

2008 C350 Sport, Black on Black
Exactly... Leave the guy alone! He's Happy with his car.. Seems to me like you're Not with yours!

It's sad that ... again, as said in a different thread... people would go out of their way (in this case, somebody from a different C-Class forum AGAIN)... To discourage fellow Benz owners. It is sad... imo.. it's Jealousy in disguise!

Can't we all just get along and be happy for each one?!

"Around here, you gotta love what you drive"
Old 11-17-2007, 01:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gone but not forgotten C36
Nice car...love the color!
Old 11-17-2007, 08:06 AM

Exclamation I will not bring Down my Title or change it!!!!!!!!!!! "Pictures of C 350 To me it fe

IN Reply to the reply I received from Patrick Y, Who is my first reply from this post

1. Unlikly not everyone in life has the opportunity to drive a real Ferrari I have . So I can do the comparison between both.

2. I have been an audiophile all my life from calibrating home theater. I do own a theater like Movie theater at a 10 feet wide movie image.

3. I also listen to classical and live concerts so I can recognize an instrument far apart from other when they listen to music.

4. It has has been my own personal hobbie I took up music
and home theater.

5. I have drive a lexus with a mark leviston system and to me it sound ok not a big deal for the price.

6. Six if you never ever been in a bently don't talk about cache this car has the fine lines of the outer body smooth out. to make every curve stand out. Second the interior look very well built almost some part look hand made which are not.

7. I come here to this post to contribute ideas and picture for other who do not own the car or still have not received the car can see it.

Why do people in this world have nothing better to do than offend other. Even from other post they don't even own the car and put other down.

IM Fed UP ... THIS POST IS TO HELP OTHER ASK ? , SHARE IDEAS , BUT NOT REPLY BACK JUNK .....

AND NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TAKE A STAND I WILL NOT BRING DOWN MY TITLE " Pictures of C 350 To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one"

No one will tell me how to describe my own thoughts their mine.

Last edited by ATSOBE; 11-17-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Ghibli S Q4 & 2008 C350
IN Reply to the reply I received from Patrick Y, Who is my first reply from this post

1. Unlikly not everyone in life has the opportunity to drive a real Ferrari I have . So I can do the comparison between both.

2. I have been an audiophile all my life from calibrating home theater. I do own a theater like Movie theater at a 10 feet wide movie image.

3. I also listen to classical and live concerts so I can recognize an instrument far apart from other when they listen to music.

and home theater.

5. I have drive a lexus with a mark leviston system and to me it sound ok not a big deal for the price.

6. Six if you never ever been in a bently don't talk about cache this car has the fine lines of the outer body smooth out. to make every curve stand out. Second the interior look very well built almost some part look hand made which are not.

7. I come here to this post to contribute ideas and picture for other who do not own the car or still have not received the car can see it.

Why do people in this world have nothing better to do than offend other. Even from other post they don't even own the car and put other down.

IM Fed UP ... THIS POST IS TO HELP OTHER ASK ? , SHARE IDEAS , BUT NOT REPLY BACK JUNK .....

AND NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TAKE A STAND I WILL NOT BRING DOWN MY TITLE " Pictures of C 350 To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one"

All the more power to you friend! Nice car, I can't wait to get mine in Jan. Thanks for sharing the pics, looks great!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Opinions are like *******s.......

Don't pass it off as fact.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:43 AM

2016 C400 4Matic
Originally Posted by AsianML
Opinions are like *******s.......

Don't pass it off as fact.
He has the right to say how he feels, facts or not, what are you to judge?

So he drove a Ferrari and Bentley and he likes this C better, that a problem with you? or you just another snob we see so often around here?

Last edited by kfm999; 11-17-2007 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by kfm999
He has the right to say how he feels, facts or not, what are you to judge?

So he drove a Ferrari and Bentley and he likes this C better, that a problem with you? or you just another snobs we see so often around here?
Did I ever state that my post was directed to ATSOBE? It was a comment to the forum in the general. People seem to like to pass off their opinions as fact. When someone else disagrees then it turns into a pissing contest.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:08 PM
RBP

I'll make the bold assumption that ATSOBE speaks at least two languages with english not being his mother tongue. More people should have wider language base.

As for comparing a C-Class to a Bentley or a Ferrari....well...dude's very happy with his car. Personally I get a little sick of hearing about the plastic interior and how it's slower than a 335i.

I'd buy a C-Class before any Bentley except for the Continental GT...I'm just not in to great big bloated cars like Bentley and Rolls-Royce. I think Mercedes-Benz styled the exterior of this car to near perfection. It has all the best of the S-Class looks without its negatives. For a little sedan, the C is fantastic.

....except it has a lot of plastic in the interior and is a lot slower than a 335i...
Old 11-17-2007, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Ghibli S Q4 & 2008 C350
Originally Posted by RBP
As for comparing a C-Class to a Bentley or a Ferrari....well...dude's very happy with his car. Personally I get a little sick of hearing about the plastic interior and how it's slower than a 335i.
It is nice to hear someone enthusiastic about their new C. There are WAY too many people in this forum talking down the car saying it's a 'chic car' and saying how the W203 is superior, and this car is better, and that car is better. damn trolling haters... at least most of us don't need to talk down someone else's car just to make ourselves feel good.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:46 PM

2000 E320, 2007 Land Rover LR3 HSE, 2008 E350
Beautiful ride!
Old 11-17-2007, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i535
I like your post, the new C is simple the best car in the world. I'm so jealous that I can't afford it yet, but believe me one day I'll be with you guys and gals.

It's the cheerleading effect. People cheerlead for the product they own (makes one feel better about investment decisions). Cheerleading is the precursor to extreme fanboyism.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
lol new C is a really nice car, i would trade up my current C for one

i just got a SLK350 last month, and i still told my friend who owns a corolla 4 door seater felt better

yup, SLK350 and C350 i would think they are same engine, they pull pretty hard, as for handling, is so-so for me compare to old C

anyway

nice and congrat on your new car
Old 11-18-2007, 12:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 E350 4Matic Wagon, 2013 C350 4Matic Sedan
Congrats, ATSOBE. Great looking car.
Happy to hear that you are enjoying it.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:23 AM

2005 E55

and home theater.

lol ATSOBE you are nuts. Kepp posting you are one funny A$$ dude!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:14 AM
Almost a Member!

2001 HONDA CBR 929 RR, 2003 KAWASAKI ZX6R, 2004 YAMAHA ZUMA
Originally Posted by patrick_y
I beg to differ.

1. Please redo your title. "C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one" doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
2. Handles like a Formula One car?
3. Cache of "Bently"? I didn't know they made fake Bentleys.
4. Audio system beats high-end Japanese audio system? For the uninitiated, one might not be able to tell the difference, but among audiophiles, nobody will agree with you.

The list goes on... but I'm not going to even bother arguing with you about the 100 mph at any curve or the "bubble gum" tires.

I'll give you some credit, you must've been very drunk or disillusioned to have written this...

If you were perfectly sober and not on drugs when writing this, then I hope two things;
1. You realize that your car is not an F1 car as you go 100 mph through "any curve"
2. Mercedes-Benz imposes a regulation that they will only sell cars to people without such extreme delusions of grandeur.
WOW YOUR A DINK...LOL
Old 11-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Almost a Member!

2008 G35x
WAY TO GO ASTOBE!!!!!

LOVE your ride......

AND when i get one, i would be sooooo excited too....and would hate if someone like patrick_y would rain on my parade.

He is just jealous cuz he is stuck with a bloated E and an old C :-)
just kidding....i wanted to dish out some of what you just dished out patrick.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
at least when he got those car it was about 50k and 80k?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C230K '10 GLK350 '13 SMART
Old 11-20-2007, 03:08 PM

'08 C 300 Sport, '01 SL 500 & '08 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4WD

Please elaborate on which Ferrari you feel the W204 best compares to? I have spent 10 minutes behind the wheel of an '86 Testarrossa. That car is about as quick as a Nissan Maxima, it handles about as good as a 1990 300Z, it's as comfortable as a Dodge neon, it guzzles fuel as much at a V10 Triton powered Ford F250, It rattles and squeeks as much as a Chevy Aveo. I'm sure your F car experience precedes anything I or anyone else on this forum can come up with because you've got 20 Enzo cars stashed away at your disposal someplace in Dubai right?

-Ryan
Old 11-23-2007, 08:20 AM

Arrow Mercedes the highest Breed of the finest Car ever built on Earth judge for yourself..

I used to be the biggest Jap car lover ever. From racing honda, civic, acura inxs, any jap car you can think of i have tweak it and driven it. Now everyone had told me time to change and let go of those expensive rice burners. And own a true car it took me month and month to change my mind. I am finally an owner of a loaded C-350. I have also thought of Porche but always saw the accident how bad they are. To me there like a tin can with a rocket engine no survival rate what so ever if you get caught in high speed accident. So it brings to say after driven a mercedes I was wrong. It a different breed of car only the finest. The car at high speed stabalizes on the road like no other jap car can ever. You can take freeway curves marked max speed 40 at 80 and feel no difference. The car never ever slides on curve that it make you wonder too what speed can i be safe. For all you who still wonder about bmw all I can say it car meant to be broken 7 days a week. I been in the expensive ones 745 and few other i dont recall number, they were always broken. And infiniti is a cramp rocket ship with no muffler the engine noise to me is horrible. About acura i drive one too stil,l a boring family sedan thats all is missing is a blender and coffee machine very reliable thou. As for my C-350 a white Arabian horse resting ready for action . No matter what that action is it will never let you down on performance of any kind. And for all who ask what about the lexus 350 well i drove that too. It a fast as a plane with the interior of jumbo 747 from the 1970. The car is tight inside cramp for sake and interior is no better than a high end plane from 1970 dash cluster wise. After a month exact I mention to say this car is the best car I have ever driven. Comming from a guy who has driven all type of Jap car you can imagine. I have become a loyal mercedes owner. The car is a little expensive to maintain on the mechanical part thou. But its a price you pay for for such high end performance. Remember you get what you pay for .
Old 11-23-2007, 11:12 AM

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts
Too many to list
If you think the W204 is the best car you've ever driven compared to Japanese cars, boy, you must still be a virgin. Welcome to the club.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C 350 Pictures To me it feels like a bought a Ferrari you too when you buy one