C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Yes. Life is cruel.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Arctic White C300 Sport 6M
Originally Posted by Carsy
Will the repairers be using the MB ceramic paint to repair your panels?
Good lookin out. I'll make sure the MB paint is used. Thanks.

The guy that hit me called me yesterday, and expressed general dismay at having hit "a Mercedes-Benz, good lord." He was hoping that I wouldn't replace anything, but rather simply repair everything. And though I was responding courteously to his questions and such, I was thinkin in my head, "Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Brand-new, OEM parts, and everything replacedddddddddddddddddddddddd, ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!! my BRAND NEW car that you just #$%^#$%^'ed up you @#$%'ing @@#$'er! All those scratches everywhere, the gouging on the body parts! The street was totally empty, why did you have to turn just as I was going through?????????????????????????????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????? ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

So I just calmly told him that we'll see what the adjusters say, silently vowing vengeance.

Last edited by narky; 04-11-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
528i, GLK
sorry to hear about your accident

atleast no one was hurt and he didn't magically disappeared. calling police would be a good idea, especially when no proper insurance info are presented.

I always call the cops no matter what but than again i live in NYC....