C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Meisterschaft Exhaust - help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
sorry but the problem is that meistershaft is garbage
Old 02-08-2010, 12:15 PM

2012 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by tchu-
hi, im wondering how you got them and amoutn you paid aswell!
pm me pleasE!
I believe there is a forum sponsor selling this exhaust. Here is the link:

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...c300-c350.html

Looks like list prices range from $1600 to $2300 mufflers only. I'm sure there is a discounted price if you PM them.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:30 PM

c63
DISCOUNTED CAUSE ITS MADE IN KOREA BY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO FAKED GERMAN EXHAUSTS THAT BROKE AND WERE COMPLETE GARBAGE. THE SYSTEM DOESNT MAKE AN POWER BECAUSE THERE IS NO SCIENCE BEHIND IT JUST A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS NAMED GTHAUS/EISENHAUS
Old 02-08-2010, 01:48 PM

2018 S350 D, 2011 E350 Coupe, 2017 G63 AMG, 2017 Ford Mustang
Originally Posted by focus416
DISCOUNTED CAUSE ITS MADE IN KOREA BY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO FAKED GERMAN EXHAUSTS THAT BROKE AND WERE COMPLETE GARBAGE. THE SYSTEM DOESNT MAKE AN POWER BECAUSE THERE IS NO SCIENCE BEHIND IT JUST A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS NAMED GTHAUS/EISENHAUS
Whoa..!!! Easy on the language buddy! I don't think these guys are bad at all. And they sound amazing. It is unfair on your part to actually go dissing these folks!!! There are better ways to communicate your message. And in my opinion, Meisterschaft is AMAZING. I'm pretty sure many people would agree here. Cheers!
Old 02-08-2010, 02:43 PM

c63
EISENHAUS FAKE CRAP

WOOOA EEEK lmfao. YEah you keep thinking buddy. THeyre SCUMBAGS AND thieves. Sounds amazing LOL Wait till the insides break apart and youll see how good it sounds lol not to mention it makes 0 power thats NONE NADA ZILCH ZERO!!!!! I have every right to go dissing those punk *** ***** they robbed me sold me a fake exhaust and now Im letting everyone know about GTHAUS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. Youll see when you get your crap exhaust and it breaks lol. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY BRO? YOU DRIVE A FREAKING DIESEL MAJIC CARPET WITH AN AMG PLATE PLEASE BRO SPARE ME. YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE PUT QUAD TIPS THAT SOUND LIKE CRAP AND MAKE NO POWER AND A C63 AMG BADGE, LMFAO BRO YOUR A JOKE HOMIE.

BETTER DO YOUR HOMEWORK ABOUT BUYING A EXHAUST BUILT BY COMPANY THAT JUST WAS INVOLVED IN THE BIGGEST SCANDAL TO HIT THE CAR COMMUNITY YET. THEY SCREWED A BUNCH OF PPL MYSELF INCLUDED AND YOUR ABOUT TO GET THE SAME QUALITY PRODUCT THAT I DID... JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT BUT HEY DO WHAT YA LIKE. iN INDIA THEYLL THINK ITS A FERRARI EXHAUST ANYWAY
Old 02-08-2010, 03:03 PM

WOOOA EEEK lmfao. YEah you keep thinking buddy. THeyre SCUMBAGS AND thieves. Sounds amazing LOL Wait till the insides break apart and youll see how good it sounds lol not to mention it makes 0 power thats NONE NADA ZILCH ZERO!!!!! I have every right to go dissing those punk *** ***** they robbed me sold me a fake exhaust and now Im letting everyone know about GTHAUS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. Youll see when you get your crap exhaust and it breaks lol. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY BRO? YOU DRIVE A FREAKING DIESEL MAJIC CARPET WITH AN AMG PLATE PLEASE BRO SPARE ME. YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE PUT QUAD TIPS THAT SOUND LIKE CRAP AND MAKE NO POWER AND A C63 AMG BADGE, LMFAO BRO YOUR A JOKE HOMIE.

BETTER DO YOUR HOMEWORK ABOUT BUYING A EXHAUST BUILT BY COMPANY THAT JUST WAS INVOLVED IN THE BIGGEST SCANDAL TO HIT THE CAR COMMUNITY YET. THEY SCREWED A BUNCH OF PPL MYSELF INCLUDED AND YOUR ABOUT TO GET THE SAME QUALITY PRODUCT THAT I DID... JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT BUT HEY DO WHAT YA LIKE. iN INDIA THEYLL THINK ITS A FERRARI EXHAUST ANYWAY
There was no need to say all that you have in your post but anyway. I need not justify why my avatar pic has an AMG plate because its too hard for you to probably just think of it like JUST an AVATAR PIC and not an actual car that i own. Talking about what DIESEL MAGIC CARPETS i drive, you don't know anything about me so it is better you keep you wise comments to yourself. And regarding India, trust me, we know our homework and can judge the difference between Ferraris and Mercedes. Needless to say, you hold a very high-opinion about Indians i believe. I pity that it is people like you who actually leave a bad taste in everyones minds. Thanks for your higly disgusting way of helping by providing us with you ever-so-kind opinions. GROW UP BUDDY. That's all i have to say in the end.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series

Hahahah, dude you need to chill out. Why so serious? It's just a muffler.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C300

Caps lock is serious business

Last edited by tehc300; 02-08-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:09 PM

c63
EISENHAUS FAKE CRAP

Originally Posted by Nik_Ind
There was no need to say all that you have in your post but anyway. I need not justify why my avatar pic has an AMG plate because its too hard for you to probably just think of it like JUST an AVATAR PIC and not an actual car that i own. Talking about what DIESEL MAGIC CARPETS i drive, you don't know anything about me so it is better you keep you wise comments to yourself. And regarding India, trust me, we know our homework and can judge the difference between Ferraris and Mercedes. Needless to say, you hold a very high-opinion about Indians i believe. I pity that it is people like you who actually leave a bad taste in everyones minds. Thanks for your higly disgusting way of helping by providing us with you ever-so-kind opinions. GROW UP BUDDY. That's all i have to say in the end.
Oh really, I think there was. Exactly my point your a wigger you got no amg yet u probably have amg emblems all around your car. And you tell me to grow up. LMFAO. IM glad u indian know your homework cause if you did your homework you wouldnt be buying a korean pos exhaust for your amg wanna be. I dont care what majic carpet you drive to the junjabi palace buddy. I do however care to se the scum that profited off my getting duped into buying a korean exh marketed to me as a german one. BY liars and THIEVES CALLED EISENHAUS GTHAUS the same fabricators of the Korean fake eisenmann. But your from india so korea is an BIG TIME UPGRADE, I FORGOT, NO WONDER YOU LIKE THAT CRAP! Then you wanna come here and stand up for the theives when you have the slightest clue about anything. you buy exhausts for your misbadged Bluetech CDI. TALK ABOUT PERFORMANCE!!!!

Bottom line is the 2500 bucks isnt gonna make or break me. but I will let everyone know including morons like yoursefl qwhat theyre geting themselves into. Thank me or hate me I dont care
Old 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM

c63
when Im driving a black clk and I can wipe my *** with the 2500 bucks and laugh about it I will. But till then Im half way out the gmt II that I want to get and instead I have to look at a fake pos exhaust sitting on my fridge w broken welds and hangers everyday.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:26 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Oh really, I think there was. Exactly my point your a wigger you got no amg yet u probably have amg emblems all around your car. And you tell me to grow up. LMFAO. IM glad u indian know your homework cause if you did your homework you wouldnt be buying a korean pos exhaust for your amg wanna be. I dont care what majic carpet you drive to the junjabi palace buddy. I do however care to se the scum that profited off my getting duped into buying a korean exh marketed to me as a german one. BY liars and THIEVES CALLED EISENHAUS GTHAUS the same fabricators of the Korean fake eisenmann. But your from india so korea is an BIG TIME UPGRADE, I FORGOT, NO WONDER YOU LIKE THAT CRAP! Then you wanna come here and stand up for the theives when you have the slightest clue about anything. you buy exhausts for your misbadged Bluetech CDI. TALK ABOUT PERFORMANCE!!!!

Bottom line is the 2500 bucks isnt gonna make or break me. but I will let everyone know including morons like yoursefl qwhat theyre geting themselves into. Thank me or hate me I dont care
seriously, back in the days one of my buddy bought a quad tip "eisenmann" RACE setup from Eisenhaus for his E46 coupe, but it made no sound vs other people's Eisenmann RACE on the same car (my friend's intake was louder than the exhaust he bought) and then the FAKE eisenmann news broke loose and we all know he got scammed to buying a fake exhaust.

another friend had a C36 and also a C280 W202. he bought the eisenmann race also from Eisenhaus, but when it came it is badged for C36, but it doesn't fit the C36 at all, so he ended up putting it on the C280.

I have also heard meistershaft is made in Korea btw from ppl that are in the business.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2009 C350
So..not to go out and offend, but you're whining, and took the time to make an account on a forum, just to bad mouth a single company? And Also, to defend Nik, you can't go around assuming people put on C63 badges just because they have quad set-ups. I'm sure at least 1 in 5 people on this forum has quads. Also, on another more relative point. It's their car, they can do as they please to it.

In terms of the exhaust. Do tell. What's wrong with Korean made products? If you consider this exhaust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1_OKkZzp4 to be of poor sound and quality (though to you it may be due to your own personal taste and opinion), then...okay, so be it. But the one on the C300 sounds fine. Don't go bashing a company, forum members, and indirectly an entire country because you got shafted.

Am I the only one who noticed all of his racism and the fact that if you look at his other posts, they're all of him bashing other members?

Last edited by snarlingchicken; 02-08-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by snarlingchicken
So..not to go out and offend, but you're whining, and took the time to make an account on a forum, just to bad mouth a single company? And Also, to defend Nik, you can't go around assuming people put on C63 badges just because they have quad set-ups. I'm sure at least 1 in 5 people on this forum has quads. Also, on another more relative point. It's their car, they can do as they please to it.

In terms of the exhaust. Do tell. What's wrong with Korean made products? If you consider this exhaust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1_OKkZzp4 to be of poor sound and quality (though to you it may be due to your own personal taste and opinion), then...okay, so be it. But the one on the C300 sounds fine. Don't go bashing a company, forum members, and indirectly an entire country because you got shafted.

Am I the only one who noticed all of his racism and the fact that if you look at his other posts, they're all of him bashing other members?
could not care less about that focus416 guy, however there is some truth in his post.

some people buy exhaust for more than just sounds. $80 more than accomplished what I want the C350 to sound like with the x-pipe. if I'm to spent that much on an exhaust I want to know if it actually increase the performance of the car even if it's just a little with proper information.

as for performance i.e. supersprint is tested for flow and performance like the real Eisenmann exhaust. remus/brabus/acs etc etc known brands area all known for actually testing the flow of their exhaust system and providing expected gains to go with it. And I've seen zero of that from meistershaft even when they do look nice judging by the welds and material used.

as for the company, GThaus IS the former Eisenhaus. There is a reason why Eisenmann is now distributed by IND and why Eisenhaus changed their name. you can search and read all about it on e46fanatics, e90post, audizine, etc. There isn't as much information regarding those issues because it is not as big of a aftermarket modding forum as the BMW/Audi.

if ppl want to buy Meisterschaft it's not my problem. i just wouldn't buy them myself just for the "sound" which is what i consider just "another noise maker".
Old 02-08-2010, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2009 C350
I agree. I'd want benefits other than sound too if I shelled out nearly $2000 for an exhaust. But my point is, there is a more elegant way of voicing your opinions than using all caps and using racial slurs. Also, who knows, maybe some people don't care for power.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:13 PM

2012 C63 AMG
I agree. I'd want benefits other than sound too if I shelled out nearly $2000 for an exhaust. But my point is, there is a more elegant way of voicing your opinions than using all caps and using racial slurs. Also, who knows, maybe some people don't care for power.
Bingo! Agree with FrankW on this one as well, there is no supporting information except for the sound clip. That and the price is why I went with Remus.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:45 PM

Thank you very much! I thought it was illegit for Indians to be on this forum. However, if that is still the case, i have the right to be informed and shall leave with immediate action. But i seriously than you for standing up for me!

Regarding my choice, Yes, i was just basically looking for the sound. I'll be selling this car in a couple of months as it is so it doesn't make much difference to me. Besides that i did get a nice deal which is also saving me a lot of customs duty so why wouldn't i buy it. Eisenmann is amazing and my friends have it here on their W203s and E92s which is also a reason why i wanted to try something different. Besides these guys at Eisenmann are taking a lot of time to release the exhaust for W204, for which i can't really wait. Have been waiting for it since October!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:17 PM

C63S AMG 2016
I have a question about the meisterschaft exhaust what about the one that vividracing.com sells is it fake? or just the one that this eisenman house sells? i've heard the meisterschaft sound with the xpipe on you tube and it sounds great for sure you doesn't gain any power so if anyone could recommend me something that sounds that nice and also looks nice and if you could gain some power i would really appreciate it, also i'd like to know if the whole set of the c63 OE exhaust system gives you some gain or just gives you a nice sound and of course a good look, and if it's compatible with a c350 thanks i hope someone could help with all my questions
Old 02-09-2010, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
Vivid sells authentic GTHaus Meisterschafts. Basically issue is when Eisenmann was partnered with Eisenhaus (now GTHaus) to produce Eisenmann exhausts. All Eisenmann exhausts are supposed to be produced in Germany and says so on the backing plate. However, Eisenhaus was producing certain models of Eisenmann exhausts in Korea, even though the plate says made in Germany. Many people (especially in the BMW crowd) got burned by this as the manufacturing and QA wasn't as good. Do a google search, there are MANY topics covering this.

However, what you buy from Vivid is authentic Meisterschaft, that was never the issue. Eisenhaus never posted any performance gains if any, which is troubling for such a high ticket item, but if you've got the disposable income, love the sound, and especially the connected oval look like I did, go for it. What people (especially those coming from more mod friendly brands like BMW, VW, etc) don't understand is the lack of aftermarket options for our make, especially new model 204s. Meisterschaft was the *only* non-OEM option available for those who wanted quad exhausts, non-Y splitter. Eisenmann eventually came out with one, but that was a couple years after the first model came out. Truth be told, I would have gotten Eisenmann if I had the choice, but impatience got the better of me. As for quality, I know that there have been several complaints in the past due to the Eisenmann fiasco, but I can testify that the Meisterschaft exhaust I have is of good quality with excellent welds, verified not just by me, but by my exhaust guy who I trust impeccably.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:44 PM

C63S AMG 2016
my friend thanks a lot for your help i'll buy this exhaust system thru this seller vivid and i'll let you know later how it is and of course why not post some pics and vids
Old 02-09-2010, 11:30 PM

c350
I was waiting for AZN C300 to chime in because I know he did a lot of research before buying his exhaust and I have the same exhaust from Vivid and I love it. I guess the guy ranting on here is just lumping everything into one and his issue is from several years ago.