C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

MB EXTENDED WARRANTY,WHERE CAN I GET THEM FOR A CHEAP PRICE?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350 black/black
MB EXTENDED WARRANTY,WHERE CAN I GET THEM FOR A CHEAP PRICE?

I have been putting 8k miles on my car in 3 months due to my new job; with this rate, my warranty will expire in a year or 2.
I am looking to get 7yr/100k miles . I am wellcoming any input on getting a good price for mb extended warranty.
thanks in advance
Old 05-16-2009, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
go to your dealer and go talk to the f&i department...they will give you an idea of pricing options..

furthermore, usually better to buy it from the store that you plan on servicing your car at most as you will have a MUCH easier time with claims and getting work done etc...

just my thoughts

chris
Old 05-16-2009, 10:34 PM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Price

Originally Posted by WWMIndy
go to your dealer and go talk to the f&i department...they will give you an idea of pricing options..

furthermore, usually better to buy it from the store that you plan on servicing your car at most as you will have a MUCH easier time with claims and getting work done etc...

just my thoughts

chris
If you buy the MB extended warranty you will have no problems with claims. And keep in mind there is a big markup so the price is flexible. BTDT.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Originally Posted by RLE
If you buy the MB extended warranty you will have no problems with claims. And keep in mind there is a big markup so the price is flexible. BTDT.
agreed...

BTDT???
Old 05-17-2009, 03:42 PM

2009 C63 AMG
BTDT = Been There, Done That
Old 05-17-2009, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Originally Posted by dps01
BTDT = Been There, Done That
gotcha!
Old 05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Almost a Member!

C350 black/black
thanks,
I am trying to get the cheapest quote
but so far $4005 for 2 yrs/ 100k miles
Originally Posted by WWMIndy

just my thoughts

chris
Old 05-19-2009, 11:31 PM

E350
Read this thread in the W211 E-Class forum. Call "Lisa".
Old 05-20-2009, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
??? i didn't see Lisa.
plus the prices seemed all over the place?
i heard tougher to get warranties online.
PL
Old 05-20-2009, 12:01 PM

E350
Originally Posted by bzliteyear
??? i didn't see Lisa.
plus the prices seemed all over the place?
i heard tougher to get warranties online.
PL

Info is in POST #34. Either look up the dealership's number from MBUSA.com, or google it. Ask for "Lisa", as she has the best rates (at least that I've found).
Old 05-21-2009, 04:26 PM

E350
Exclamation Contact "Lisa" for cheap Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty!

Ok, to help others purchase cheap MB ELW's, there are 2 ways to directly contact "Lisa":

1) DIRECT LINE: (530) 230-3154. The best times to reach "Lisa" are in the evenings, 5pm-8pm PST. She also has Tuesday's off (as well as one weekend each month), so if she's not there, then call back another day. If she's busy, then call back in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE HER VOICEMAILS!!! She receives too many voicemails, and cannot respond to all of them! The best thing to do is to be patient, and call back in a few minutes... or use Option #2 below....

2) E-MAIL: lisal@donotspam.chicocourtesy.com <== REMOVE "donotspam." FROM THE ADDRESS! If you cannot get a hold of her using the telephone, or don't have the time or patience to call, then you can also reach her using e-mail. If you are e-mailing her, please include the following information about your Mercedes-Benz vehicle:

MB ELW YOU'RE INTERESTED IN (ie: 7yr/75K, 7yr/100K, etc)

CAR YEAR
CAR MAKE/MODEL
VIN#
# OF MILES

YOUR FULL NAME
ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER
(so she can call you back)

She will respond to her e-mails as soon as she can.

NOTES:

A)
All genuine Mercedes-Benz ELW's have NO DEDUCTABLE! If you're being quoted a deductable, then it's NOT a genuine MB ELW!

B) All Mercedes-Benz vehicles are eligible to purchase genuine MB ELW's if they are still under Factory Warranty! (Many dealers will tell differently, but they are lying!)

C) If your Mercedes-Benz is still within 30-days of purchase, you can purchase/add-on a genuine MB ELW with no penalty. If your Mercedes-Benz is NOT within 30-days of purchase (but still under Factory Warranty), you still can purchase a genuine MB ELW for your vehicle, but there will be a surcharge (~15% I think, but I don't know how they calculate it... ask Lisa).

D) If your Mercedes-Benz is NOT under Factory Warranty anymore, but you would still like to purchase an Extended Warranty for your vehicle, then Lisa also offers multiple 3rd-Party Warranties (just like other MB dealers as well). She probably can give you a competitive rate on these as well (doesn't hurt to ask!).

E) You can purchase your Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty from ANY MB Dealership in the country (NOT only the dealer where you purchased your vehicle from). Many dealers will tell differently, but they are lying!

Last edited by chokaay; 05-21-2009 at 05:02 PM.