C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Anyone Miss Driving Their C This Winter ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w204 - 350 N other white cars
Originally Posted by joshg1001
my everday car is a Lexus RX, which I love to pludge head first into puddlew with
Thats a nice backup car.. Can't believe you don't drive your C in the rain...lol

Originally Posted by chilledbenz
My intention wasn't that only the C63 should be garaged, but rather I was implying that the other models could be driven easily in the winter if chosen to (the to each their own comment). Where as the C63 would be more than a handful for even the most experienced driver in winter weather. Sorry for the confusion. I too have a vehicle that only sees the light of day when its 100% sunny and no clouds in site lol.

And by the way, I too live in "farm country" where only the main roads get plowed thoroughly and I have no problems what so ever with oem rubber on my 4matic.
No hard feelings here... after your clarification, its all good! LIke i said, everybody has their own different circumstances and environments for their driving needs and conditions...

Originally Posted by hutch300
haha

I wanted to say that too... where's the fender grills on the "M5"?!
read the post again... "got rid of this for an M5 before winter"... i didn't say it was an M5! however, yes, we do have an M5!

Originally Posted by LILBENZ230
It's not an M5, it's a 550i. He's a poser.
No one claim the 550i to be an M5. . I said we got rid of the 550 for "an M5"...you guyz think i would be stupid enough to claim its an M5 in a car forum with knowledgable members when its not??? read it again before you start bashing on something you don't know about! another pointer is that nobody say anything about my C trying to look like a C63, just because it has a C63 rear diffuser. Thats another subject... No poser here... you just need better glasses to read with!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 795 Likes on 598 Posts
2019 G70 6MT & 2022 Ford Maverick XL
The rear quad pipes and diffuser is a nice upgrade to the C350.. That wasn't what I was saying. What it looked like to me is that you said you got rid of the M6 for "the M5" and the photo that immediately followed was a 550i with an M-style front fascia. Maybe it was a misunderstanding, but this kind of thing happens frequently on the forum.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 R350 & 2008 C300
Originally Posted by burnteggroll
No hard feelings here... after your clarification, its all good! LIke i said, everybody has their own different circumstances and environments for their driving needs and conditions...
No worries, its my fault...I had a whole paragraph wrote up and then I highlighted and backspaced nearly the whole thing. So in the process I ended up leaving out two important words in the first line which should have said "Not quite sure why anyone would have to store a C class for the winter". As in a general statement and not calling you out. And while I've never attempted to drive a C63 in winter weather, I'm still standing behind my comment that it would be challenging to say the least lol.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:37 AM

Received 103 Likes on 51 Posts
2022 GLE450
Still think your a poser. Post more pictures, maybe of you summer house because you get cold in your farm country mansion. ha ha

Does't matter what I think, enjoy your rides, whatever they may be!