C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

hard to find the premium package2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2010 | 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'17 GTR, '17 GLC43, '14 Panigale 899, '20 V4
Originally Posted by imboom
I am extremely happy I didn't cheap out and not opt for the p2.

Like others said, P2 is worth it for the folding seats alone. I've carried desks on my car before.
I don't like this thread....people talk about buying a mercedes and cheaping out. People buy cars for different reasons, and if they really needed certain options and those options didn't fit in their budget with the C, they would have gotten another car. So a lot of you think someone is cheap because they spend 40K on a C instead of 40K on a semi-optioned G37? That makes no sense.

I also like how this is one of the only forums I know where people list their cars options in their sig like its a status thing. I did it too because I notice everyone else has. But now I'm considering removing it. All a long I thought it was so that when you are discussing issues, you can use it as a reference as for what options someone has in case it is "option-specific".
Old 05-04-2010 | 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 C300 Sport 6 Speed Manual, 1953 Chevy Bel-Air, 2015 Audi allroad, 1963 Chevy Apache
Originally Posted by mr inkredibul
I don't like this thread....people talk about buying a mercedes and cheaping out. People buy cars for different reasons, and if they really needed certain options and those options didn't fit in their budget with the C, they would have gotten another car. So a lot of you think someone is cheap because they spend 40K on a C instead of 40K on a semi-optioned G37? That makes no sense.

I also like how this is one of the only forums I know where people list their cars options in their sig like its a status thing. I did it too because I notice everyone else has. But now I'm considering removing it. All a long I thought it was so that when you are discussing issues, you can use it as a reference as for what options someone has in case it is "option-specific".
Hopefully most of us are a little beyond looking down on one another for a lack of options. If that were the case, I am pretty well a POV as I only have multi disk changer and iPod interface...of course I only paid 29K new.
Old 05-04-2010 | 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by mr inkredibul

++1

I found the only metallic stick within 5 states, turned out to be just P1, and would have taken it at any option load. This had nothing to do with being cheap....it was what it was and I was glad to find it.

I get your point about the sig, and only list mods for interest and to help give ideas to others, which is why I also list brand names. I hope this is not/does not become a status thing...it's supposed to be just a "candy store" menu!
Old 05-04-2010 | 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
I'm base and I'm proud!!!!

(I do have the burl walnut though lol)
Old 05-05-2010 | 10:04 PM

C300 4Matic with 18in AMG's
Originally Posted by RLE
Yes, I configured my car with P2 and MM and had to wait a long time for it. I don't regret it a bit.
Ditto....also plus leather, Pano, 18in wheels. Got to get it the way you want it!
Old 05-05-2010 | 10:39 PM

'10 C300 Sport 4MATIC, Rover
Originally Posted by C300Sport
Hopefully most of us are a little beyond looking down on one another for a lack of options. If that were the case, I am pretty well a POV as I only have multi disk changer and iPod interface...of course I only paid 29K new.
There's nothing wrong with base, I just wanted all the toys! . And, the lack of folding rear seats would have been a dealbreaker.
I was disappointed that there were no gently used Es anywhere nearby with any options, but I like the C, so it all worked out great!
Old 05-05-2010 | 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 Sport/Palladium Silver on Black/P2
I think the rather base cars are still very nice.

I think my next Mercedes might be loaded though, I miss some things.

I did get P2 on the C300, and I felt fortunate for that. The bi-xenon from factory is nice.