C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Never thought I'd say this but...we bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I went and looked at the Overland a few weeks ago. I am waiting for the "late availability" options on the Overland. They said around Nov/Dec. They are great looking. Best of luck with yours.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C350 Sport
Originally Posted by AreL11
I went and looked at the Overland a few weeks ago. I am waiting for the "late availability" options on the Overland. They said around Nov/Dec. They are great looking. Best of luck with yours.
What are the late availability options besides more color choices? Ours has every option imaginable I think. Sadly we don't have the air suspension but it does have the adjustable terrain suspension.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C350 Sport
Originally Posted by C300Sport
The news from the last several years, especially the last year or two, shows the US makers catching up and often pulling ahead of the Germans and the Japanese. It really comes down to a model by model comparison at this point but for the first time in twenty years(other than the always solid trucks), I wouldn't shy away from domestics.
I wouldn't hesitate on buying this new Jeep GC. I too was very skeptical...I even told the dealer that I normally would never be in a Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler dealership (just being honest) but I had read/heard great things about this one. Let me tell you seeing/driving is believing! This thing is the real deal, light years ahead of the last gen. It has build quality that is on par with MB, it feels like a ML inside.

This is Chrysler/Jeep's savior, just in time too! No idea on the gas mileage yet since it's my wife's car and she drives about 5 miles to work each way...the car we traded was a 2007 with only 22K miles. Hoping to take a road trip to Ft. Worth in a few months so that should tell us how she'll do on a long haul. Since my wife doesn't put many miles on we didn't really care about mpg's but it's not terrible for a V8. It does go into Eco mode on the highway cutting down to 4 cyl which surprised me in a Hemi.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Originally Posted by MBnewby
What are the late availability options besides more color choices? Ours has every option imaginable I think. Sadly we don't have the air suspension but it does have the adjustable terrain suspension.
Reading the fine print in the commercials, the metallic silver paint is one.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MBnewby

Blind spot sensors, Sirius Travel Link, adaptive cruise control... Just to name the ones off the top of my head. I think there might have been a few more but I don't remember them.