C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Installed Kleemann K1 and about it.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C350
Installed Kleemann K1 and about it.

I just had my Kleemann ECU done for my C350. It does seem some difference to me but its not like becoming a supercar or anything. The response of the car is faster from what I can tell. Funny thing is the shop owner told me that Kleemann USA does not provide the Air filters as stated in the K1 package of the Kleemann site but the owner did throw in the K&N air filters for me. (In Europe I think the air filters included in K1 are K&N thats what the owner told me can anyone confirm this?). Anyways I think this was a good investment overall. Those who are considering it should take a look at it. (I know its pretty expensive but its well worth it )
Old 10-29-2010, 10:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W205 c400 sport
after seeing the prices with a group buy, i can't see myself doing it for full price.

but thats just me. i'm cheap now i have a family.

back in the day though, straight cash. :p
Old 10-30-2010, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 W210 E55
Originally Posted by kimgoon320
I just had my Kleemann ECU done for my C350. It does seem some difference to me but its not like becoming a supercar or anything. The response of the car is faster from what I can tell. Funny thing is the shop owner told me that Kleemann USA does not provide the Air filters as stated in the K1 package of the Kleemann site but the owner did throw in the K&N air filters for me. (In Europe I think the air filters included in K1 are K&N thats what the owner told me can anyone confirm this?). Anyways I think this was a good investment overall. Those who are considering it should take a look at it. (I know its pretty expensive but its well worth it )
nice!!! did they have headers that can fit on our chasis now, i remember someone saying that the headers for our engine they have dont fit on our chasis but only fit on the 203/slk chasis??